Postpartum Astral Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

missym

OK so here's the dealio. I got pregnant in about fall of last year. At that point, I no longer even needed to 'try' to project - I would have a projection evey 2 to 3 weeks regardless if I tried or not. I first started AP about 4years ago, it took me 3 months of working energy, 'training' per se, to have a projection. Over time I kept trying and trying (my son was a newborn so I had a long time to stay home and practice), and after about a year I began to project automatically every 2-3 weeks. I continued to project until I was about 5-6 months pregnant at which point, it just stopped. Try as I might, I could not project. I'd get vibrations, feel like I'm separating, but it just wouldn't happen. My daughter is now 3.5 months old and I still can't project. I am breastfeeding and don't know if that would have anything to do with it? Does anybody have some info as to why I can't project anymoe? I feel like there is a huge gap in my life now AP was my lifestyle
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

Bedeekin

Interesting.

Could it be anything to do with self limiting belief and nothing more?

I think that this is the reason. It's a wonderful reason because it means you have nothing stopping you other than yourself thinking you can't.

Someone may have a better reason... but I can't imagine that breast feeding depletes anything from you that disavows projecting.

I'm also of the understanding that 'energy work' is also a self limiting belief. I have never EVER worked any energy to be able to project... and I'm not special in any way.

Lionheart

Perhaps your higher self feels that you should be staying in this reality for now to enjoy all the wonders and beauty of Motherhood.

Keep trying, it will return when you are ready for it again.

Right now I have extremely Lucid Dreams, but when I attempt to Phase I find myself staying in he 3D darkness/depth more and more.

I take that as a kind of break in the action, as a time to contemplate my thoughts and future. But, I haven't stopped trying to Phase during this time. I know it will return once more when I am ready for it to.

I have also been working more with new techniques and gadgets.

Lionheart

After a fantastic Phase session today, my "drought" is over. I hope yours is soon too.

I posted on another thread here a method of focus I used to use and today that method brought quite an adventure.

You can find it on this thread here if you are interested in trying it: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/new_results_for_my_own_ap_induction-t39651.15.html

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

roman67

Lionheart is right. You should enjoy the childhood of your newly born baby. And after that do more and more practice and then try it.

ChopstickFox

Quote from: Lionheart on February 06, 2013, 16:09:31
I take that as a kind of break in the action, as a time to contemplate my thoughts and future. But, I haven't stopped trying to Phase during this time. I know it will return once more when I am ready for it to.

Well said right here :)
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.