Presumably I got help from a guide!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

So last night I got in bed and thought " I want to get help by a guide" and fell asleep moments later!(It takes me an hour to fall asleep normally)SO I woke up in my uncles room,in the bed(only me in it)and I got the strange Idea to imagine energy moving from my head to my feet back and forth and so on,and moments later I got some awareness and got out of body.I don't remember much,but I got back and then out again using this "technique".as I watched TVA few hours ago I attempted this and soon I felt the energy waves moving trough my legs!No doubt I will try this tonight!Maybe a guide heard my plea for help and gave me information! :-o
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Ihavewings

I'm going to try this energy moving from head to toe thing.

Simo

roman67

Hey Ihavewings, After trying this energy, let me know about your experience.

AstralCody

Everytime I ask my guides for help I get some kind of experience. or VERY vivid good dreams. I was pulled out of my body once (felt it) after asking for help the night before.  :-D

Simo

I was close this night but I couldnt make it out...My biggest problem is  the separation...Otherwise this exercise makes you feel very strange moving sensations.I even began hearing some strange binaural beat sound,very rich and interesting!

AstralCody

Quote from: Simo on September 05, 2012, 02:39:24
I was close this night but I couldnt make it out...My biggest problem is  the separation...Otherwise this exercise makes you feel very strange moving sensations.I even began hearing some strange binaural beat sound,very rich and interesting!

Good stuff Simo! All very good OBE indicators. Keep up the good work!

Simo

Quote from: AstralCody on September 05, 2012, 02:50:44
Good stuff Simo! All very good OBE indicators. Keep up the good work!
Yes the binaural beat was the best of all!It was rhythmic with the speed I imagined the energy moving up and down,but then the speed changed,and more tones got in...very interesting sensations!