Projection?

Previous topic - Next topic

Broha

Hey, it's pretty late and im tired however i've been meaning to post this all day. Here is what happened. I went to bed trying to project, lost patience and fell asleep. I had a lucid dream and it eventually started to fade away but tried looking at my hands to stabilize it. It didnt work too well though so before i woke up i really told myself id like to project, at which point i found myself out of the lucid dream in my bed buzzing like crazy, my ears were buzzing intensly even and suddenly my "head" started to drift sideways but i could still see with my physical eyes, and i sort of split but then my focus was completely shifted outside of my body. i wandered around my house and it was peculiarly lucid but there were people i didnt know walking around in my house. Was this a projection? or an elaborate lucid dream, or any ideas? thanks so much for your time.
b.

astralpwka

I've had someone walking around in one of my astral projections as well, and I've developed a theory.

I believe that when you project from a lucid dream your mind is still "dreamy", for lack of a better word, and the moment you aren't 100% phased in, your subconscious can play around. Out of body, we have the power to create astral images, and if our mind is tired, the subconsciousness does the creating for us. Hence, the supporting characters. It could be called lucid astral projecting. :)

Broha

awsome thanks so much for the reply! Would you have any suggestions as to how to get 100% phased in as you say?  thanks again
b.

astralpwka

QuoteWould you have any suggestions as to how to get 100% phased in as you say?

You betcha. Set goals for when you are out of body. Don't wait for things to happen, make things happen. Focus on drawing more energy from your ethereal body (which is hanging out with your physical body) to fuel your out-of-body experience.

Broha

so do i merely have to think of accumulating more energy to sustain the experience or are there some techniques which need be applied here. Should i be near the ethereal body as such or ? I will attempt again and experiement to find things out for myself, there are for sure some things hanging around about getting focused and prolonging the projection but its great to have a helping hand point in the right direction so i thank you for that. Something planned would have been the thing to do, it seems i have been planning for ages what i would do out of body if ever it happened, and when it apparently did i was dumbstruck.
b.

astralpwka

Hey b -

Are you familiar with energy work? It's the closest I can explain to drawing energy. For instance, it's like taking a deep breath, feeling the breath pull more energy to you. I don't think it matters how close you are to the ethereal body, as the silver cord should be the only connection you need.

Good luck on your continuing endeavors!!! :)