Strange interesting experience. Not sure how to classify this.

Previous topic - Next topic

Goggles Pizano

Awoke after about 5 hrs sleep. Tired, but unable to fall asleep again- this has  been happening a lot lately. After a while, I noticed a sound near my left ear. A wubwubwub throbbing sound. I felt that it was a spherical ball of energy- green or blue. I mentally drew the ball to me- it entered my head near my left ear. The wubwubwub sound became sweeping motion up & down my body. My vision immediately changed from blackness, to lucid, 3d. I heard many different conversations all at once. It was difficult to listen to. After a bit of time- it felt long, but it probably wasn't, a green or blue EYE appeared in front of me, just watching me. It had a tiny "body" to it-no arms legs, but a surrounding "body" it was almost funny looking. I felt another awareness within  it. It was interested in me. It was just watching me. I noticed that I could mentally stimulate very specific area near my left ear, & strengthen the sweeping motion up & down my body. The sweeping motion was moderately fast. Slightly faster than I usually comfortably visualize energetic motion, & it was MUCH stronger.

Then, I had the most amazing dream of ufos in a darkened sky. Illuminating their light within clouds, darting around the sky. I was alone at night. Beautiful!

Even now, I feel that I could stimulate the area near my left ear, & create the sensations while awake. Not sure what would happen though!
in cycles of 9
all the way to the grave
this fortune paves

Lionheart

"Strange interesting experience", pretty well sums it up!  :wink: