Question about different focus levels and movement Out-of-Body

Previous topic - Next topic

Twixter

I had finally separated completely from my body a couple days ago after listening to free flow focus 10 of the gateway experience and it was strange. I perceived my non physical body, and I was able to "see" for a little bit. My question though is how do I focus movement? When I separated I pretty much "fell" on the floor. when i tried to move, it seemed to be very random movements. I couldn't control any limbs, and i just jumped around my room randomly.

My second question is, is it productive to be in focus 12 for the OBE state or is that just wasting time? I reached that state last night on my own and couldnt perceive any part of my body. It was almost like I was this ball of awareness floating in a sea of blackness and I was just wondering if that could help in being some kind of launch point for the Astral. Thanks in advance for your replies:)

Xanth

Focus this... focus that... they're all just labels and subjective terms.

Why couldn't you move properly?  Because you believe that there is some different way of moving...
You move no differently non-physically than you do physically.  It's all done with Intent. 
Don't focus on where or how you want to go... just focus on your destination.  Everything else will work itself out.  :)

LightBeam

I don't categorize either. I never have. Remember that your thoughts and amount of awareness are your navigation. Affirm  before AP attempts that you are transferring you whole awareness inward and set some goals of where or what will your focus be, That will help you to "remember" and not just stay there and not know what to do or think. My suggestion is as soon as you "separate" get your focus away from your physical location and body as you perceive it. Don't try to walk, just think of another place and you will be sort of teleported.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow