Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

So I want to get married and have children. Like I have a very strong instinctive urge to do this. I want to teach them how to astral project. Do you think it's fair that I require them to learn how to do it? Thanks.

EDIT: When I say require I mean pushing them to practice. I wouldn't force them to do it if they didn't want to. after all we push and even require our kids to do all kinds of things including eating their broccoli. 😂

Xanth

Ha!  A child could probably teach YOU a thing or two. 
They're natural projectors... well, honestly, we all are, but children are just more in-tune to it because they have less societal conditioning.

PlasmaAstralProjection

So it's not too much to ask that I require them to learn how then?

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on April 04, 2019, 12:23:16
So it's not too much to ask that I require them to learn how then?
LOL  Yes, it's too much to *REQUIRE* them to do it... that's such a command statement.  Children don't work with commands all that well.
They will naturally project.  That's just what children do.  Just let them do their thing and don't discourage them when it comes to them telling you all about their flying dreams.

*Most* adults tell their kids that "dreaming" is just all in their heads or not real... don't be like that.  Listen intently to their experiences and encourage them to continue it.
I'd just stick with listening and encouraging them.  When they get a bit older to understand and grasp the concepts of Projection, then you can probably start having discussions along those lines. 

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on April 04, 2019, 12:47:57
LOL  Yes, it's too much to *REQUIRE* them to do it... that's such a command statement.  Children don't work with commands all that well.
They will naturally project.  That's just what children do.  Just let them do their thing and don't discourage them when it comes to them telling you all about their flying dreams.

*Most* adults tell their kids that "dreaming" is just all in their heads or not real... don't be like that.  Listen intently to their experiences and encourage them to continue it.
I'd just stick with listening and encouraging them.  When they get a bit older to understand and grasp the concepts of Projection, then you can probably start having discussions along those lines. 
Well when I say require I mean push them to practice astral projecting. I wouldn't force them to do it if they really didn't want to do it.

Yodad

:-o Plasma, the words you use just make me CRINGE while reading. Need, Require, Push....wow, just wow.

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on April 04, 2019, 12:58:50
Well when I say require I mean push them to practice astral projecting. I wouldn't force them to do it if they really didn't want to do it.

I agree.... My children practice this (one more so than the other) and we talk about it all the time and I try and take the information I learn on this form and try and get them to interact more and show them, the best I can at this point.

My boy is really into this. He is nine now and was always telling me about people showing up in his dreams and i finally got him looking at them as guides to help him and when they show up to interact and not just be afraid or ignore them. But to engage and ask question that he may have or to ask for help with one thing or another.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Yodad on April 04, 2019, 16:46:47
:-o Plasma, the words you use just make me CRINGE while reading. Need, Require, Push....wow, just wow.
well if you want to raise your kids to be passive accepting of our true nature that's a sad state. We push and even force our kids to go to school to school, play sports, eat finish their food all kinds of things, but not astral projection really?

PlasmaAstralProjection

The more I post on forums the more I realize how brutally honest I can be about the truth. While others seem to be in denial or something.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: SCHMUSTIN on April 04, 2019, 17:45:06
I agree.... My children practice this (one more so than the other) and we talk about it all the time and I try and take the information I learn on this form and try and get them to interact more and show them, the best I can at this point.

My boy is really into this. He is nine now and was always telling me about people showing up in his dreams and i finally got him looking at them as guides to help him and when they show up to interact and not just be afraid or ignore them. But to engage and ask question that he may have or to ask for help with one thing or another.
okay good well I'm not the only one here that thinks this way.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on April 04, 2019, 19:05:18
The more I post on forums the more I realize how brutally honest I can be about the truth. While others seem to be in denial or something.
Nah, I don't think that.  You're not brutally honest at all.
You simply lack the means to put into words the thoughts you have in a manner which doesn't make you sound like a cold, heartless person.  LOL  ;)

I'd probably stay away from "teaching" people at this point until you get a firm grip on that.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on April 05, 2019, 12:15:35
Nah, I don't think that.  You're not brutally honest at all.
You simply lack the means to put into words the thoughts you have in a manner which doesn't make you sound like a cold, heartless person.  LOL  ;)

I'd probably stay away from "teaching" people at this point until you get a firm grip on that.
Well both are probably true actually.

Nameless

Don't worry so about your future kids. Believe me if projection is something they are meant to do they will. The only thing they will need you for is guidance when 'they' come to 'you'.

Then if they show an interest in delving deeper by all means guide them according to their age and understanding. And don't be surprised if they show a great interest followed by no interest at all. It all washes out even in the end.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

baro-san

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on April 04, 2019, 09:44:16
So I want to get married and have children. Like I have a very strong instinctive urge to do this. I want to teach them how to astral project. Do you think it's fair that I require them to learn how to do it? Thanks.

EDIT: When I say require I mean pushing them to practice. I wouldn't force them to do it if they didn't want to. after all we push and even require our kids to do all kinds of things including eating their broccoli. 😂

What are you using astral projection for? What is the benefit you experienced from it?

The problem with "pushing" others to do (what we believe to be) the right thing, is that in the overwhelming number of situations we rely on the belief that we know what is right (which puts a smile on my face).

You mentioned broccoli ... A quick googleing yielded:

"Is broccoli high in oxalates?
Cauliflower, corn, cucumber, mushrooms, onions, peas, scallions, squash and zucchini are all fine. Tomatoes are fine, too; it is only the sauce that is high. Broccoli and green pepper are moderately high so watch the portion size. Mar 11, 2019
"

So, be careful with "eating their broccoli"  :-)
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Rakkso

I only inspired my little sister just by showing her Tom Campbell's laboratory record of a dual projection. The catch was that I told that she could get me out and then I'd lead. If you sense any issue, try and attempt to eastablish some reaffirming goal that suggests to them they should fear nothing. My sister's smile was ten times more beautiful after she did it herself. Before that she said that everything felt like being a guest, at someone's play.