Question on Weed and OBE's

Previous topic - Next topic

desert-rat

The 2 times I tried it in the early 90s it made me hungry , and paranoid .  I did not try to a.p. If in   my state of Arizona (USA) it   does become legal , I might try if again , just for fun .  desert rat   

uhsumdumboy

Quote from: Bordmb on November 12, 2012, 12:17:16
I've been clean for a few months now, and I can say it's actually pretty amazing. I used to smoke an ounce every three or four days for almost a year. (That's what you get when a teenager has a job, no self control, and no bills.)

Anyways, marijuana doesn't aid in projection at all. It will give you interesting sensations that, if you've never truly projected sober, you may interpret as the doorway to the NPR. This is false though. To truly experience and remember your non-physical journeys, you should be as clean and natural as you can be.

I can't convince you to quit smoking weed, but I can tell you that if you do, your quality of life will increase dramatically and within a week or two you will start to notice that you can think more clearly and solve harder problems. I know that won't help though, because it's the same thing my friend told to me while I had a bowl in my hand and I thought, "Why the hell would I not want to be stoned? I think so much more clearly, I guess I'm just different." Hindsight is 20/20 and that was a very stupid time in my life.

Your words really hit me, at a time in my life when I needed it. Thank you for granting me this moment of clarity. :D

David Warner

I have been on both ends of the experiments of taking weed, alcohol and being completely sober...

Being sober is the best and that you will have better control and quality experiences. Now, I have had
some interesting experiences in a pyramid, high and still projected... and definitely interesting..;-)

But ultimately, having a clear mind, sober, focused, and stronger conviction out numbers the drug induced experiences.

You don't need to drugs to aid in projecting... just the patience, desire, and fire!

Dave
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

LoLmart

Marijuana is great for meditation and for stimulation of every chakra. You can feel all of them throbbing while high. However, marijuana activates an energetic process that has a different purpose than projecting. It's like a different mode, that's why projecting while high is difficult. Marijuana, however, is not for every person. It is a tool and can be used for good or abused as any other tool. Don't blame cannabis for your incompatibility with it. It's a magical plant that can be your best friend if you know how to use it properly. Sometimes, it's best to quit your relationship with it if you see you don't use it properly. My life is SOOO MUCH BETTER with cannabis! I am basically happy all day every day. Have fun, life is a game.

Stookie_

Life isn't about being happy 24/7. That's escaping the reality of life, which has it's ups and downs. Succeeding in something that is very hard, while incorporating the willpower to stay on course and not be temped by passing things that only have short-term effects has a satisfaction to it that can't be matched. You become a better and more whole person.

AstralCody

I really have no say here because I never have done cannabis. Stookie you have a good point though!

It really boils down to what the person gets out of it and why they use it I guess. I (Think) it would alter OBE's simply because it is altering your mental status. Again... I can't say that with a 100% forsure but that's kind of how I see it.

I was going to go on the medical stuff for horrible anxiety but I have willpower and I have been slacking on exercise and a good diet. I am staying away from the marijuana because in 8 years or so when I have more life experience I want to be a police officer. Even if it was legalized by the feds I would be putting myself in danger being an officer and doing marijuana. It just doesn't make sense.

My dad smoked it and told me it made him extremely paranoid. I think everyone is different and the herb reacts with people in different ways. That's why I am going to stay away from it for now. If I can get my anxiety under control by working out, meditation, and some lifestyle changes I am set. I don't need marijuana to be happy is what I am trying to say. With my situation though if it relaxed me... I would spend the rest of my life in my basement taking hits and eating pizzas! I just don't want that.

Anybody who gets a benefit from it though, awesome! Like I said I can't really say whether it would alter an OBE or not but my guess is it would. Like I said simply because it's altering your mental status. Then again, what would I know? Haha.

Cheers.
-Cody

LoLmart

Quote from: Stookie_ on December 04, 2012, 12:20:02
Life isn't about being happy 24/7. That's escaping the reality of life, which has it's ups and downs. Succeeding in something that is very hard, while incorporating the willpower to stay on course and not be temped by passing things that only have short-term effects has a satisfaction to it that can't be matched. You become a better and more whole person.

Well, one can be happy most of the time and still be a decent person. One can also just get high all day and not contribute to the world in any way. Just as one can work all day and night and still contribute almost nothing to the world, but rather mostly to themselves and their own family. I think being a good person is a priority number one. If you are a good person and you don't help people in any way you will not be happy. So one can get high every day, be happy and contribute to the world at the same time. Professional success is not as valuable as the lessons you learn and the good deeds you make. Personal success is acquiring substance within your soul because you only take your consciousness with you when you die. The rest is man-made leaderboard.

Lionheart

Quote from: LoLmart on December 04, 2012, 15:20:36
Well, one can be happy most of the time and still be a decent person. One can also just get high all day and not contribute to the world in any way. Just as one can work all day and night and still contribute almost nothing to the world, but rather mostly to themselves and their own family. I think being a good person is a priority number one. If you are a good person and you don't help people in any way you will not be happy. So one can get high every day, be happy and contribute to the world at the same time. Professional success is not as valuable as the lessons you learn and the good deeds you make. Personal success is acquiring substance within your soul because you only take your consciousness with you when you die. The rest is man-made leaderboard.
This sounds like the justifications of a person who gets high everyday, lol!  :-)

Bedeekin

I'm not sure I was contributing anything to my own progress... consciously or physically when I smoked weed. I enjoyed it and would find a way to justify it. I just gave it up because it was becoming boring and I was feeling like I was trapping myself inside my own head. My nonphysical explorations were falling by the wayside also.

LoLmart

We are all different. Some like cheese, some don't. So it's all normal. I am just saying that I am one of those guys who do much better with marijuana than without. My DNA suffers when I am not in the Alpha brainwave state for a good part of the day. It's not that marijuana makes me be more productive. I am saying it is making me a better person and has helped me become more of who I want to be and follow my inspirations. I'm just saying it is all individual and to each his own lol :-D

Bedeekin

Quote from: LoLmart on December 04, 2012, 16:58:01
We are all different. Some like cheese, some don't. So it's all normal. I am just saying that I am one of those guys who do much better with marijuana than without. My DNA suffers when I am not in the Alpha brainwave state for a good part of the day. It's not that marijuana makes me be more productive. I am saying it is making me a better person and has helped me become more of who I want to be and follow my inspirations. I'm just saying it is all individual and to each his own lol :-D

DITTO!! This was me for 15 years.. :)

although.. "My DNA suffers"... what a pile of crap. Do you actually know what DNA is for? :D

What aspirations is it helping you achieve that you couldn't do without it?

LoLmart

Well, as Dan Winter proves - DNA is upgrading when you are in a state of bliss. So, yes, literally, my DNA suffers when I am not happy. The same with you. It doesn't mean that I am not happy with weed. It means that I am happIER with weed. You might like eating chocolate or maybe jack off or watch a movie eating popcorns. The DNA always seeks the bliss and you have to build your life around creating bliss. The problem is you might delude yourself you are in a blissful state. So the heart chakra comes into place. The strongest electromagnetic organ in the human body - the heart. The heart sends a "sound" of emotions which braids the DNA (which is good) when you are feeling happy. Therefore life itself tells you it is not professional success that is valued by nature but it is the human spirit that one develops that is valued. If professional success makes you very happy - great, seek it because it is best for you. If not - don't seek it. To each his own. The monks are people who are living in a blissful state and they evolve spiritually extremely fast because of that constant DNA braiding that happens within them. So the message is - do what makes you happy! And it is a definite plus if what makes you happy is a positive thing cause Hitler also did what made him happy :D :-D

Bedeekin

Sounds like total horse crap if it's Deoxyribonucleic acid we are talking about and not DippyNoodleAss. Braids DNA? what? Next he'll be saying there are quartz crystals inside DNA! :D

But if it makes you happy cool... you really like your pseudo science don't you.

Check this out.. it is so cool... it shows you DNA being braided. It is awesome.

http://www.ted.com/talks/drew_berry_animations_of_unseeable_biology.html

2fly4thesky

I think what he's trying to say is that there have been experiments that show that DNA responds to emotional stimuli. For instance, if you're experiencing anger, or any other perceivably negative emotion, the DNA strands may tighten. I don't know how reliable and accurate these sources and tests may be, but it seems to make logical sense to me.

Bedeekin

Still not buying it. DNA isn't alive and isn't state manipulative. It is a schematic for cell production... a set of instructions... a blueprint. Nothing more nothing less. The fact it can be retrieved after living tissue has decayed should make this apparent.

I've just read Spontaneous Evolution by Bruce Lipton. He's pretty much at the forefront of DNA research and what he has to say about DNA is infinitely more interesting than anything to do with it being happy or sad.

Cells in general respond positively to emotional stimuli without the need for DNA to do anything. DNA isn't mysterious. In fact he has shown that DNA isn't the 'brain' of a cell... but rather it is the wall of a cell that receives information from external stimuli which tells the cell to do this and that. The DNA is literally a backup filing system of sorts.

"Bruce Lipton Ph.D. (831) 454-0606, is a scientist, a Cellular Biologist at Stanford. He was cloning stem cells several decades before this field came to the forefront of science. From this work he made some significant discoveries. He has shown that genetics (DNA) does not control biology in the way it had been supposed. "Environmental signals" are primarily responsible for selecting the genes expressed by an organism."

Please please please... this isn't belief based or opinion based... this is actual cool new-edge thinking science... not 'new-age'. He's the leading edge in genetics and stem cell research. But he takes this science to the realms of what WE are talking about on this forum. He's one of the pioneers of the type of science we have been waiting for. Seriously. :)

So I am not actually disagreeing that 'weed' makes LoLmart happy... it probably promotes the happiness of his cells from signals sent to his cell wall (brain)... it has nothing to do with DNA.

Lionheart

Quote from: 2fly4thesky on December 05, 2012, 01:37:52
I think what he's trying to say is that there have been experiments that show that DNA responds to emotional stimuli. For instance, if you're experiencing anger, or any other perceivably negative emotion, the DNA strands may tighten. I don't know how reliable and accurate these sources and tests may be, but it seems to make logical sense to me.
I think what he's trying to say is he likes smoking dope, lol!  :-) Plain and simple, he doesn't need all the psuedo science BS!  :wink:

Bedeekin

This is the thing Lionheart... I'm not personally dissing Cannabis... I gave it up because I was bored of it. I just out grew it.

Lionheart

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 05, 2012, 02:37:30
This is the thing Lionheart... I'm not personally dissing Cannabis... I gave it up because I was bored of it. I just out grew it.
I know that Bedeekin. I know a good number of people that indulge in this and they come up with some of the most unique reasons to keep doing it. I say to them "there's no need to justify it to me, do it if it makes you happy". I think sometimes their guilt gets the best of them. I personally don't care what other people do, it's their life!  :-)
Like the saying goes " Judge not , lest ye be judged"!  :wink:

Bedeekin

LoLmart

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 05, 2012, 02:25:38
Still not buying it. DNA isn't alive and isn't state manipulative. It is a schematic for cell production... a set of instructions... a blueprint. Nothing more nothing less. The fact it can be retrieved after living tissue has decayed should make this apparent.

DNA can be degraded or upgraded. This happens all the time. GMO foods degrade your DNA. Airport body scanners do that too. Radiation does it also. Chernobyl generation anyone? Cows with two heads? Yeah, that sort of stuff... There is a reason a person shouldn't take too many X ray pictures of his body in a year. Whatever. All I was saying was that science, that some people are probably not aware of yet, has proven that blissful emotions braid the DNA, while bad emotions don't braid it (which is not good). This has a lot to do with the way waves move. When you are in a blissful state, the heart sends this electromagnetic impulse throughout your whole body and this signal is harmonic ( it has the Golden Mean within its wave measurements) and this signal makes it possible for all the surrounding electromagnetic waves to converge to one point rather than interfere with each other and cancel each other's movement. So they converge to a point of implosion which creates the braiding. It is science. The science of the Golden Mean. If you are not aware of it, then maybe it's not the best thing to put it in the "Pseudo science" category before you have researched it. I can give you some materials if you are interested, but let's not put labels on things we haven't even checked out. There is so much scientific facts out there that non of us have heard or known but it is silly for us to try to refute them without even knowing the arguments of the thesis. Always staying open-minded is the first sign of enlightenment they say ;).

Dreamshards

Quote from: LoLmart on December 04, 2012, 16:58:01
We are all different. Some like cheese, some don't.

There are people who don't like cheese?!!!!  :-o