quick question i got on my mind

Previous topic - Next topic

lucid dream lover

Is it possible to literally go inside someone's mind with astral projection?And if the answer is yes what would it look and feel like? :| Has anybody on here ever astral projected into someone's else's mind?

Nameless

Anything is possible but that's likely not something you would be allowed to do without some good reasoning behind it.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: lucid dream lover on August 22, 2016, 21:47:17
Is it possible to literally go inside someone's mind with astral projection?And if the answer is yes what would it look and feel like? :| Has anybody on here ever astral projected into someone's else's mind?

Are you sure you haven't already experienced it? Sometimes when you dream with low awareness it is like living in someone else's mind.

Those who believe in spirit guides may classify some of the thoughts in their head as a communication from another source. These types of "spontaneous" thoughts can also represent other psychic phenomena such as mind reading. I suppose having a direct connection to someone's mind could be not much more than hearing their thoughts the same way you hear your own.

Xanth

RobertForsythe

Quote from: lucid dream lover on August 22, 2016, 21:47:17

About 6 months ago I got OBE and went to a place where there was a room of yellowish gold light. A young woman came and stood in front of me and we gazed at each other for a while. Even now I recall exactly what she looked like and I could pick her out of a crowd easily, if I saw her again.

At one point I thought. "I wonder what she is seeing when she looks at me?" Immediately I was standing in her perspective and looking up at me. (She was shorter).

It reminded me of the movie "Being John Malkovic" -- that type experience.

Bluefirephoenix

It's probably not a good idea. In CRV we call it getting " sucked in"  basically you experience the thoughts feelings and so on of that person. You can influence them doing this... but they can also influence you so if you go into the mind of a psychotic serial killer he could influence you in a not so good way.

In our advanced training the teacher had us get sucked in to experience the trauma and getting back out of it again. My target ( we were targeting blind) was a crashing airliner. ... my contact was the navigator of the airliner. I hate flying to begin with, and to be onboard trying to fly and airliner with malfunctioning computers was an experience I'll never forget. I can honestly say I was there and I now have to work up the courage to get on an airplane again. My computer nearly got thrown out the window I was so angry and scared.

I am grateful to that navagator for sharing that experience with me and I hope that he felt like he was not alone in that terrifying experience.

This ability can be used to your advantage and you don't have to be projected to do this by the way. But joining the mind of a higher being can help influence you in a good way and make you a better more loving person. So it's not only possible to get sucked in with a person but any consciousness that exists.

the first time you do this, it is a good idea to have help getting out and make sure that all your thoughts are really your thougts before you leave.

Oh another thing. Time doesn't exist when you do this. You can do this at any point in time and the experience will be the same. So you can interact with historical figures and learn a great deal from them. .. You don't have to get sucked in all the way so that your experiencing their emotions and thoughts but you can hold back and have a more superficial interaction.

Bluefirephoenix

I"m going to examine the contents of Xanth's refrigerator now muahahahahhahahahahaahah  just kidding.  well.. I did that with a friend the other day they kinda tripped out over it ... it was fun

Xanth

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on August 23, 2016, 19:17:01
I"m going to examine the contents of Xanth's refrigerator now muahahahahhahahahahaahah  just kidding.  well.. I did that with a friend the other day they kinda tripped out over it ... it was fun
Oh you don't want to do that... the last person who did... well... we still aren't sure where they are.  :)