Raising Energy or Mischievous Spirit?

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

try searching the house for a spirit. if you can't find one, then try ap'ing again. if the drawer rattles again, then it was you.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

kakkarot

in another topic you talk about how you have lots of spirits in your house, and how you have one spirit in particular that likes to tap things. it was probably the "tapping spirit" changing into the "rattling spirit"  ;)  . unless you felt yourself rattling the drawer, then you should assume that it wasn't you.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Qball

About four months ago I felt myself become paralyzed as I used the rope technique.  I figured I was either going into trance or I was about to have my first Ap.
Instead of having an Ap or going deeper into trance I came out of this altered state.
I walked into the livingroom where my Mother was, and she asked me if I had heard the kitchen drawer being rattled. I had heard the drawer rattling as I was coming out of my altered state, and it  stopped rattling once I was completely out of this altered state.
She told me the kitchen drawer where the knifes,forks and spoons are kept was being rattled like crazy.
Was this due to energy I was building up during my altered state of awareness or was a spirit rattling the drawer? I am unsure since there is a lot of spirit activity in this area.
If it was a spirit why would such a being rattle a  kitchen drawer just as I was about to astral project?