Real Astral Projection Experience Videos

Previous topic - Next topic

12padams

Hi everyone I just wanted to share my astral experience videos. Basically after my experiences last year I wrote everything down and now I am turning them into videos. I call the nonphysical world "the phase" and make multistep plans to carry out once I enter the phase. Below I have inserted links to the videos:

Experience 1: http://youtu.be/1MTorDuLmGM
Experience 2: http://youtu.be/xtWwcAStO54

If you want to check out my other experiences or read written versions of those ones you can do so by downloading my my free ebook "Teenage Phase Adventures" here: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=842.0

I hope you all enjoy my videos :) Don't forget to comment here and tell me what you think  :-D

roman67

I really like your videos. And now, I am going to read your written versions of these videos.

12padams

Quote from: roman67 on June 15, 2012, 04:41:19
I really like your videos. And now, I am going to read your written versions of these videos.
Awesome... Remember there are heaps of other experiences in my book that I haven't made into a video yet. Now that you know generally what things look like around my house it will make the written words a little more understandable when I talk about locations.

Jdeadevil

I think the videos will really help people who want to know what to expect, specially for people who prefer watching than reading. :)

12padams

QuoteI think the videos will really help people who want to know what to expect, specially for people who prefer watching than reading.
If I could tell somebody what to expect it would be that the unexpected happens. I follow my plans in the astral dimension but it doesn't always go as expected. For example in the video I wanted to fly to the moon but I couldn't exactly do that when it was on my bedside table could I?

And yea... Videos really open up the astral dimension to a wider audience :)

David Warner

How long did it take you for the first video filming, editing, and mastering of the video?

I am working on creating three courses over a span of three months for www.astralpulse.com. I don't mind shooting, creating the ideas, but the editing drives me insane!!

DW
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

12padams

Quote from: David Warner on June 18, 2012, 20:16:49
How long did it take you for the first video filming, editing, and mastering of the video?
The editing drives me insane!

Um well I made experience 2 before I made experience 1... I can't say exactly how long it took but I would say I good estimate would be 1 minute of video = 2 hours of creation time (including filming and editing). Sadly I have RSI (repedative straing injury) so I only edit in small doses. If you were asking me to do editing for you (since you hate it) I unfortunately am unable to due to RSI. That's why I am a childcare worker...

Did you like the videos though? You didn't mention if you did or not in your post :)

David Warner

Hi 12padams,

Anytime that I have worked on a video for OBE, it has taken me endless weeks to months to master. I am not looking for an editor, but mostly tips to make the process easier, or at least tolerable...;-) I love the creative part and putting on the director hat, but the editing drives me crazy!

I liked the video a lot and the effects you used, some real good comical gestures in their that had me chuckle. Nicely well done and keep up the good work. If you have a chance and can rise to the occasion, record yourself during a actual OBE
for research. I have done this many times and released this through my web site for guests to view and see what actually happens on the outside during the OBE. In my last video recording, I used three camera's, recorded my heart beat/rate, room temp, and used my dog on the bed.. The obe produced a validation from the false awakening which I wasn't aiming for that but happened....

Enjoy and Great Job!!

DW
www.invisiblelight.us
www.invisiblelight.us

12padams

QuoteI have done this many times and released this through my web site for guests to view and see what actually happens on the outside during the OBE.
Yea... I've mastered demonstrating exactly whats happening on the inside but the outside is a whole other story. Problem is that I need to really get confident doing astral projection because so far I have moved from method to method to induce 12 real ones (following a plan I made while awake) and 18 simulated ones (simply dreaming of saying I am dreaming and flying around becoming lucid with my friend Daniel).

Once I get going with a technique that works really well for me rather than the unreliable random entry I have been encountering over the last year I will finally do an outside recording like your one. Sadly it's really hard to set up and I would only be able to do it if I am absolutely sure I can do an ap on the filming attempt. Last of all I don't have all the equipment you did so I'm not sure it would be that interesting...

Anyone thanks for the advice :)

David Warner

I only used three camera's which were:

iphone 4
rca cam vhs recorder
sony hd video camera

I had positioned them at different locations in my room - Left + Right Side, Also birds eye view of my facial expressions.
For audio recording of my heart rate, I used my laptop, found a used stethoscope, cut into the rubber tubing, inserted the microphone. Taped it to my chest which the audio recorded into audacity and YES its not fun removing tape from your chest..

There was a lot of trials and errors during the recording process so it does take a lot of patience. Sometimes sleeping with the lights on in your room for lighting, or noises, phone ringing, dogs barking, months of recording. Is it worth it? Yes because you can finally see the external events on the outside during the OBE. Also, validates that time is faster in the astral vs. physical time being slower.

You can find all my videos at my web site: www.invisiblelight.us located in the Audio Video section.

Enjoy,

DW

www.invisiblelight.us