Injuries during astral projection?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rajni

So far, I have had three short OBEs (all during my daytime naps), but nothing more
than that for a while now.  

But I got to thinking:  Have any of you sustained injuries during an astral trip, to the
point where you wake up with those injuries on your physical body?  

Please note this has not happened to me (yet); I'm just curious.

-

Rajni

Quote from: Rajni on October 30, 2021, 06:04:20
So far, I have had three short OBEs (all during my daytime naps), but nothing more
than that for a while now.  

But I got to thinking:  Have any of you sustained injuries during an astral trip, to the
point where you wake up with those injuries on your physical body?  

Please note this has not happened to me (yet); I'm just curious.

-
So, as of this follow-up posting, the OP was viewed 107 times, with no response. 
I'm taking that as being due to one of two things:

1.  Nobody here has been injured during an astral trip (which is good!)
2.  At least some people here have been injured, but don't want to deter others from anything astral-related by saying as much (which is understandable).

EscapeVelocity

Hello Rajni,
Hundreds and hundreds of astral trips and I haven't had any injuries or physical issues upon return. Now the occasional overnight energy work by an Invisible Helper or an ET does sometimes leave a mark or two, lol. I had one of those nights exactly a week ago.
EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Rajni

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on November 20, 2021, 15:06:13
Hello Rajni,
Hundreds and hundreds of astral trips and I haven't had any injuries or physical issues upon return. Now the occasional overnight energy work by an Invisible Helper or an ET does sometimes leave a mark or two, lol. I had one of those nights exactly a week ago.
EV
Thank you for your input, EscapeVelocity!  I hope the leftover marks you received weren't anything serious! 

shineling

Just your usual unexplainable scratches sometimes. They usually come when I have a negative cycle. (Could be me though spazzing out at night. lol )
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."