Recent OBE - Thoughts are welcome

Previous topic - Next topic

dru2

last night after being very exhausted i fell asleep, within minutes i aleady knew i was going to project.  The problem i have is trying to project fully.

I was able to see my projected arms moving around but the only problem i had was trying to get my head and body to full leave.  

I also tried using command techniques like "roll over" and "get out of bed".  But it was unsuccessfull, and I ended up falling asleep.  But not for too long.  I was able to project again but with just my arms waving around.  I tried doing the commands technique again but it also failed and I fell asleep again.

Almost every night for the past month i've able to reach OBE state but failed to OBE by falling asleep.

Can any experienced OBer's provide any good tips into fully projecting? I can feel it, im almost there.
I'm still learning though, actually I do what comes naturally.

ralphm

Sometimes exhaustion is not the best for having good quality obe's. I know it is hard to explain but I think visualization works better in the obe state than vocalizing-think about this-if you can see yourself out of your body you will be there, but if you say it somehow it just doesn't work-at least not for me.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Selski

Hi dru2

Perhaps you haven't got enough energy?

A few things that might help.  

Start raising energy - how you do this is up to you.  Meditation, NEW, whatever.

Get more sleep.

When your hands are out, rub them on the parts of your body that are stuck.  I have had loads of OBEs where my arms are the first things out and I lay there waving them around.  I tend to wait awhile because I sense that I'm not completely astral and then at some point, I know I'm ready to go.  I can't explain to you how I know when I'm ready, you have to experience it yourself.  But I have found that stroking the rest of me with my astral hands is a good separation process.

When you suspect that you are more astral than not, don't "command", just do it.  Roll out as if you would in your physical body.  Or just get out of bed as if you were getting up in the morning.  Hopefully by this time, you will be astral (although it will feel like you've moved your physical body).  At this point, move further away from your physical body (even if you're not sure whether you are physical or astral) and then try walking through a door/window.  If you go through, chances are you are astral!

Sometimes doors/windows show resistance (possibly due to your belief that you can't walk through them), but just push on it gently, it should eventually 'give' and you can then go through.

Oh, and try to keep unemotional while all this is happening.  Easier said than done.

Good luck.  If you have further questions, feel free to PM me.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.