Resources on how to convert a lucid dream to an obe

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Hi,
I wanted to know resources online on how to convert a lucid dream into an obe.

Thanks.

Xanth

Work on becoming more aware during your non-physical experience.

For myself, the only difference between a "dream", a "lucid dream" and an "OBE/Astral Projection" is how aware you are during the experience.

tides2dust

Xanth, that's a really nice way to put it. Thank you. Learning the phrase, "non-physical experience" here is what helped me connect it all. I believe it is all part of the same thing- whether that's clairaudience, clairvoyance, astral projection... all of these beautiful moments can be ascribed to a mystics experience. I appreciate it.

Xanth

Quote from: tides2dust on February 14, 2021, 22:44:14
Xanth, that's a really nice way to put it. Thank you. Learning the phrase, "non-physical experience" here is what helped me connect it all. I believe it is all part of the same thing- whether that's clairaudience, clairvoyance, astral projection... all of these beautiful moments can be ascribed to a mystics experience. I appreciate it.
Have you tried giving my book a read?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp8i232pxamcpr4/Phasing_Primer.pdf?dl=0
Completely free, no strings kinda thing.  :)

In it, I explain my entire theory of projection in a much more elaborate description.
I've been meaning to update it lately with new knowledge, but for the most part, it still accurately reflects my current understanding.

tides2dust

Thanks Xanth, that was an easy read too(not to long). I realize, after reading your book, how often I get lost in and appreciate noticing. I find my self starring at irregularities or abstract patters often and watch consciousness sweep me away. It's very cool. Just today I found my self noticing a dragon in my tree branch and getting lost in a world of beautiful feeling and idea's. Interesting. Nice thoughts you have here that help me feel focused.