Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Hi,
I posted a thread in 2016 about my experiences trying to obe with techniques from a site called obe4u.com. I ended up listening to affirmations I made with a site called http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/ Within 2 weeks I was recalling 5 to 6 dreams a day and was having at least 2 to 4 lucid dreams a week.

I have obstructive sleep apnea and had a sleep apnea machine. My insurance took it away because they didn't want to pay for it. I'm currently in college and want to astral project (instead of LDing) because I want to learn how to get A's in college from spirit guides/spirits of those like Tesla, Ramanujan, and William James Sidis. I got good grades last semester. I also have some hemi-sync recordings. Also, I just got the obe techniques made by William Buhlman and have yet to listen to it. I also have both versions of Astral Dynamics (print) and have an obe book by Rick Stack. I even have two copies of MAP by Robert Bruce also.

I have to wake with an alarm named Alarmy. It's on the play store and it is pretty good at waking me up. I have four to five Android smartphones I use inside my house for listening to music and waking me up.

I want to know how to wake up in the middle of the night after doing the WBTB technique. Is it good to program myself during the week when not doing the obe4u techniques during the day? I want to use the techniques from obe4u to have an obe, not a LD.

Thanks.

Xanth

See, this is what I mean by people limit themselves by the labels they use.
You already ARE projecting... 2 to 4 times per week.  You're just arbitrarily calling it a lucid dream.

You're consciously aware that you're in the non-physical while you're in the non-physical... that's a projection.
Sounds like you're doing great already!!  Better than most people on this forum, in fact.  :)

So, you see, there's nothing more you need to do.  Just enjoy yourself now.  Do what you want to do!

Btw... I *LOVE* that website.  I'm gonna have some fun with it.  :D  hehe

luffy28

Quote from: Xanth on March 04, 2018, 04:18:46
See, this is what I mean by people limit themselves by the labels they use.
You already ARE projecting... 2 to 4 times per week.  You're just arbitrarily calling it a lucid dream.

You're consciously aware that you're in the non-physical while you're in the non-physical... that's a projection.
Sounds like you're doing great already!!  Better than most people on this forum, in fact.  :)

So, you see, there's nothing more you need to do.  Just enjoy yourself now.  Do what you want to do!

Btw... I *LOVE* that website.  I'm gonna have some fun with it.  :D  hehe

That was before now I'm rarely if ever even recalling a dream. Also, I know that LD and AP do happen in the same dimension.

I'll post more once there are more replies.

luffy28

I'm in the process of reading the phasing_primer book. I wanted to ask on pg.30 Eyes Closed / Body Still (EC/BS) State what did you mean when you said that you had 6 experiences in a row? Were those 6 experiences in one day? Or 6 experiences within / over 6 days meaning 1 each day?

This basically explains obe4u's technique in one page. The only difference is that obe4u says to be still upon awakening. Then try to separate for 3 to 5 seconds then if that doesn't work just do minimum two techniques for 3 to 5 seconds each.

Xanth

Quote from: luffy28 on March 04, 2018, 04:40:49
That was before now I'm rarely if ever even recalling a dream. Also, I know that LD and AP do happen in the same dimension.
No no no no no no no no no...
They don't happen "in the same dimension"... they're the same thing!   LOL

This is why you people frustrate the hell out of me... because you get EXACTLY what you're looking for, then you don't believe it simply because it's not the label you're expecting.
*GAHHHHHH!*  You're all so stuck on labels!!  This is EXACTLY why I tell you to forget about labels... that they hold you back.

You projected!  100%!  If you choose not to believe it, then you're only making things harder for yourself.  
Perhaps you need that added layer of self-created difficulty.  Meh...

QuoteI'll post more once there are more replies.
No.  You're just looking for someone to agree with you and tell you that you need to work harder.
You don't.  You've attained your goal!  *sigh*

Xanth

Quote from: luffy28 on March 04, 2018, 05:45:20
I'm in the process of reading the phasing_primer book. I wanted to ask on pg.30 Eyes Closed / Body Still (EC/BS) State what did you mean when you said that you had 6 experiences in a row? Were those 6 experiences in one day? Or 6 experiences within / over 6 days meaning 1 each day?
Well... basically... as I explain in the book (rather poorly perhaps?  LoL), I was in a projection and I began to feel that I was "waking up" (aka: shifting to the physical)... then as I woke, I managed to figure out to keep my eyes closed and my body completely still and within a few seconds I would shift back into the non-physical, usually, right where I was before I shifted out.
I managed to do this multiple times in a single night.  My count was six times in a row that night.  I've managed to do it several times since then.

QuoteThis basically explains obe4u's technique in one page. The only difference is that obe4u says to be still upon awakening. Then try to separate for 3 to 5 seconds then if that doesn't work just do minimum two techniques for 3 to 5 seconds each.
Well from my research, it's not exactly a "new" technique.  I certainly can't take credit for "discovering it".  hehe 
It's not enough to simply "be still" upon waking though.  You have to retain that air of sleep.  So keeping your eyes closed (which is a task in itself upon waking) is paramount.
I've only managed to do it while already coming out of, at least, a non-physical lucid experience.  That seems to be the bare minimum required.

Phildan1

Look Xanth, I was exploring Reddit, the worst place for newbie non-physical explorers to ask anything. I was watching the LucidDreaming and Psychic topic and comment wherever I can and help people understand more. In the first subforum I was banned twice and after that I gave up.

What happened is that I tried to tell people that what happens to them in LD's. There are a wagon of questions everyday there related to LD and people
1. have no idea what dreams and LD's are
2. they keep questioning they had LD, is that real and nobody gives them useful answer, only their beliefs and guesses.

Ok we didn't born with the knowledge to know what is what. We all learnt this.

I dared to comment and reply everytime that when I could answer their concern, I told them yes it WAS real, you were conscious in a different reality, people are questioning it because they've read a pile of crap through the net and in books. What people are doing, they are playing with technics, reality checks and thinking that LD's are a childplay until they realize that LD's are not just real and being aware in the NP but they will soon get freaked out from their own fears in any forms and meet helpers, or selves whom they don't know about even a thing and use them as some kind of "subconscious" dream characters. This reminded me Monroe, he pinched people and flown in the air. People are not getting past this stage. They are playing with it and DON'T want to know more.
I talked with around 30-40 people in replies and/or privately and they didn't pass to know more. Actually I was banned because I dared to mention that LD's are only labels as you like to state it also (I have the same opinion after I have big awareness almost in every NP adventures while I'm asleep, I'm way ahead of this label), that LD's, dreams are like AP's etc. It was enough that I dared to mention "astral projection" a few times and the moderators were mad. Because it said me that people have still no idea what are those... dreams, LD, AP, phasing, OBE and more. They are using distinct categories and they are not getting anywhere. Like a dictature. I said some people that Reddit is the worst place to come.
Lumaza may look up on this reply now. People didn't pass the initial tests in their life and also my help or suggestions from just helpfulness. They also asked me about many things and didn't continue. They looked at my blog site, read it but that is all, searching on keywords about what is comfortable to them. People have no idea of what they are playing with. It can be fun sure... but... And the majority is in their teens as I saw it.
Don't misunderstand me, I don't have the attitude to tell anybody what to do, they asked me and I replied on their problems which the most thanked me with smiles.

In the end the most are hopeless, it is no surprise how the vast majority don't even make it to LD's. I was shocked that many people even had NO dreams in their life in 2-3 decades of being in the physical.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Visitor

Luff the way to get As is to quit wasting your time with OBEs, LDs and all...and focus on studying.  The hours you waste preparing, visiting forums....reading....amazing waste of precious study time!  You hunt for an easy way out that actually is robbing you blind.  And..critically..will never ever...guaranteed!.... give you any kind of ability to increase your marks.  Nobody is interested  in interfering in your life in any shape or form because it's why you are here.  They aren't  allowed to out of respect for you and your choice.  This life is your attempt to gain experience to help you....it's your choice to be here, to do all you are doing and nobody will take that from you,  helping you  in any way is controlling you.  It isn't gonna happen.

The only way I would say you might be able to increase those marks is by self hypnosis to a state where what you read is absorbed and fully remembered.  I was 'lucky' to do this once when I was 6 which scared me enough because I had no idea what happened...  Decades later I finally understood what happened was just self hypnosis but by that time I was no longer into studying.  It's the reason it's easier to absorb work when relaxed listening to music or something that puts you into a calm state. 

As to Phil...I agree with you...but I think that even LDs may be a waste of time since you use this brain trying to understand that dimension which means you run into walls of all types and critically waste a lot of resource because they are forced into acting nursemaids to you because you cause so many problems for yourself.   Believe it or not they have busy lives and your attempts to figure out that dimension...which you of course know fully when not in earth brain mode....is a waste of time.  I have found that just dream recall is far more than enough and I get recall of what I am actually doing at all levels and that is far far more fascinating and enlightening.  And I have a far stronger idea of how things work...amazed sometimes at what I do!.... than when I was thrashing about crudely trying to figure things out.  And personally because the dimensions I was going to were so distant I hated the returns through high speed travel through tunnels when I was on my own mission and I didn't have someone helping. I don't know if they were distant or what...but high speed tunnel travel was just too long and too endless.  After I was given the warning that sudden death is sometimes unavoidable ...and I had earth responsibilities ...I decided it was not worth the risk.  Trying to force myself awake to shorten the journey only caused split consciousness...my lower earth brain half waking, eyes open....with me still whizzing away travelling to it.  When someone was with me it was instantaneous ...but you see...they know how...as do I...as does everyone.....when earth brain is not involved.

That's is one thing I learnt.  That in fact the body has it's own brain and body and intelligence system.....distinct and very separate to mine.  It wants to learn.  I know already.

But of course people think they are missing out by not experiencing it...like you are talking rot and keeping things from them on purpose to keep it a secret or something ....so you have to let them find out for themselves. Its show it all works. 

luffy28

I wanted to know if I could do wbtb / and or obe4u with obstructive sleep apnea. Has anyone with any type of sleeping disorder like sleep apnea still been able to do the wbtb technique / obe4u technique?

Thanks.

Xanth

Quote from: luffy28 on March 04, 2018, 21:28:41
I wanted to know if I could do wbtb / and or obe4u with obstructive sleep apnea. Has anyone with any type of sleeping disorder like sleep apnea still been able to do the wbtb technique / obe4u technique?

Thanks.
If it doesn't get in the way of you actually falling asleep at night... then it shouldn't impede you from projecting.  :)

Xanth

Phildan1,
Yeah, it's kind of driving me mental lately.  LOL
They are their own worst enemy.

It's exactly why I try so hard to get people to lose the labels.  In the end, they only hold you back.

The goal one should try to have is to simply "be consciously aware while you're non-physical"... that's it.  That's the holy grail right there, and when they do it, they still don't believe it. 

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: Xanth on March 05, 2018, 04:32:30
Phildan1,
Yeah, it's kind of driving me mental lately.  LOL
They are their own worst enemy.

It's exactly why I try so hard to get people to lose the labels.  In the end, they only hold you back.

The goal one should try to have is to simply "be consciously aware while you're non-physical"... that's it.  That's the holy grail right there, and when they do it, they still don't believe it. 

I guess projection is whatever we think it is as individuals. I have been consciously aware while I'm in non-physical so many times. I still didn't experience what I think astral projection is if I was a first time poster. Maybe the best way I can describe it is that it is supposed to achieve a certain result on ones mind. For me it might be something like self actualization. I want to completely actualize everything about my astral experience instead of just participating or modifying. Explore the abstraction of consciousness. Communicate with beings. Be convinced of something to the core.

We ask for astral projection but I suspect what we really seek is astral prime. What is the thing that lucid dreams don't live up to in our minds? It might be that the experience is too limited compared to our awake imagination. We see the ability to create reality while asleep, and the ability to make clear decisions in a reality while awake, but usually exclusively. The idea to combine them is there for us to find.

Phildan1

I think this label thing is stuck in our head or for the most (even in mine a little bit) like AP or phasing because they are achieved by ourselves and that is what people want, DIY. Do it by themselves, and go to the NP without a blackout. Well I'm working on it too.

But I saw is terrible. Maybe the age group is teens, I don't know. People have no idea that they are in the NP and doing whatever they would like to like a child playing a virtual game. As I saw a fashion is spreading like reality check culture fashion, don't knowing still that a certain person was aware in the NP in LD, questioning it while they knew it is real etc. I don't know, I don't want to tell anybody that they should do this and that, I'm far from it but these people ask for help. When somebody ask me for help I tell what they experience, then a zillion other people will continue to post out their nightmares and concerns and have no idea what they are doing. Those books, net sources and people are really not doing anything good with their materials. And I was labeled I'm spreading PARANORMAL, and don't use "astral projection" in the LucidDreaming category (wtf???). Also it was called esoteric BS and science. I was just hugging my face, we are still in the dark ages. People will be interested in more and soon they just stop and continue what they did or where they stuck. It is their business, I know it and I don't force anything on anybody. It was an interesting trial. People really don't need help, well I've learnt by myself too.

luffy28

I didn't get much sleep last night. I noticed that when I did sleep, for the 3 hours I was asleep a lot of it was like a video game / animation. I had two vivid lucid dream type experiences. One was where I was in a forest but the setting was like a suburban neighborhood with people in it. This experience was real. The other experience was like that of a very realistic video game. The experience was spider-man and Harry Osborne (PP's best friend from the comics) fighting. Harry Osborne turned into sand man and he and spider-man were fighting. It was like watching TV or playing a video game. I didn't notice / remember it till about 30 minutes prior to this post.

luffy28

I wanted to also know how to know the difference between the NP and physical? The reason I'm asking is that I don't notice (especially during a dream state) when I'm in the NP. When I've had lucid dreams I've felt like I'm controlling it 80-85% of the time at the most. I also want to know what type of signs I can tell myself (or notice) when I'm in the NP. The reason I'm asking is that I know the NP is / can be virtually like the physical when it comes to senses / perceptions etc...

Thanks.

Phildan1

It can be the same, maybe more real than the physical, I experience it a lot. At the beginning of any scenery if you managed to be aware anything, it takes observational experience and still you won't know for sure that you are seemingly walking from one reality into the other, the shift between worlds is really quick for me, I don't notice them for first. I've learnt that there are no really big differences, maybe that we are here in an intensive focus and we got used to this physical world from the countless ones. I guess your NP self or the system tries to show you that other worlds or realities are as real as any other. It still amazes me too and it only takes intent to achieve bigger awareness in them - even if it just daily mind noise.
So noticing that you are there... well if you are doing it under regular sleep like me, it takes a while, maybe the whole scenery is 3/4 way over (I hate it because not so much "time" left and I tend to mess it up many times with even a slight thought of my physical self here, his memories etc) already when you realize yourself lol. If you have the intent to be aware, I think somebody will help you with various or nonsense tools. But everybody is different. Maybe you will see a relative (sibling or parent) three times at the same place (lol) or shoot blasts from your hands and it does the trick.

baro-san

Quote from: luffy28 on March 06, 2018, 18:37:12
I wanted to also know how to know the difference between the NP and physical? The reason I'm asking is that I don't notice (especially during a dream state) when I'm in the NP. When I've had lucid dreams I've felt like I'm controlling it 80-85% of the time at the most. I also want to know what type of signs I can tell myself (or notice) when I'm in the NP. The reason I'm asking is that I know the NP is / can be virtually like the physical when it comes to senses / perceptions etc...

Thanks.
Two suggestions:
1. Try to do things that yo can't do in the physical, like flying.
2. Try to remember how you got in the situation you are. You probably won't if you're dreaming.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

luffy28

Quote from: baro-san on March 06, 2018, 21:16:41
Two suggestions:
1. Try to do things that yo can't do in the physical, like flying.
2. Try to remember how you got in the situation you are. You probably won't if you're dreaming.

Would I be better off doing it with visualizations? I don' know how I would be able for example try flying in the physical. Could you describe how you would attempt flying (or morphing into another person)?

Thanks.

baro-san

Quote from: luffy28 on March 08, 2018, 18:01:44
Would I be better off doing it with visualizations? I don' know how I would be able for example try flying in the physical. Could you describe how you would attempt flying (or morphing into another person)?

Thanks.

Will yourself up, with the expectation to happen. Mentally prepare to lift off. It isn't about visualization here, it is about feeling and expectation.

Once you did it during a projection, or a dream, you'll know the feeling. It might be a little like when you dived in water, to the bottom, and you feel lighter, floating toward the surface.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Xanth

Right, at some point you're no longer visualizing and you're DOING in the same manner you do anything else in your life.
At some point that visualization kicks "on" your projection reflex and you'll be "elsewhere" projecting.

luffy28

Quote from: Phildan1 on March 06, 2018, 19:38:22
It can be the same, maybe more real than the physical, I experience it a lot. At the beginning of any scenery if you managed to be aware anything, it takes observational experience and still you won't know for sure that you are seemingly walking from one reality into the other, the shift between worlds is really quick for me, I don't notice them for first. I've learnt that there are no really big differences, maybe that we are here in an intensive focus and we got used to this physical world from the countless ones. I guess your NP self or the system tries to show you that other worlds or realities are as real as any other. It still amazes me too and it only takes intent to achieve bigger awareness in them - even if it just daily mind noise.
So noticing that you are there... well if you are doing it under regular sleep like me, it takes a while, maybe the whole scenery is 3/4 way over (I hate it because not so much "time" left and I tend to mess it up many times with even a slight thought of my physical self here, his memories etc) already when you realize yourself lol. If you have the intent to be aware, I think somebody will help you with various or nonsense tools. But everybody is different. Maybe you will see a relative (sibling or parent) three times at the same place (lol) or shoot blasts from your hands and it does the trick.

This is basically my experience also. The reason I don't / can't notice the NP is because it's too realistic. Also when experiencing things that can't happen in the physical world or unusual experiences like the spiderman experience. I'm so used to seeing it be so real in the movies (even though the movies are fake like wrestling) it feels like I'm watching a movie and my consciousness just treats it like a vivid dream experience.

I don't want to post another post. I want to know experiences accessing the NP from a non-back (or regular sleeping position) positions? The reason I'm asking is that when most people think of NP experiences they think laying on their back. I'm trying to do a visualization exercise I'm reading in a book called Out of body adventures by Rick Stack.

Thanks.

Windwalker.

Hey Luffy
I also have sleep apnea which interferes with breathing while lying on my back. The only thing i do is turn my head left or right to open the passages better yet they still slightly close which isnt good when you try to hover at the sleep/wake state. As far as Radugas technique.....as soon as you awaken in the morning and remember you are trying to go ob, then simply relax enough as if you were trying to go back asleep BUT remain conscious. My problem with Radugas technique is i am usually unable to remember that i wanted to attemt an obe before its to late and i have awoken to much. You need to stay right at that sleep/wake line without awakening to much. When i am able to do this i get vibrations in which i am just recently learning exit texhniques. Good luck and keep trying!

luffy28

Quote from: Rconrad on March 11, 2018, 21:29:26
Hey Luffy
I also have sleep apnea which interferes with breathing while lying on my back. The only thing i do is turn my head left or right to open the passages better yet they still slightly close which isnt good when you try to hover at the sleep/wake state. As far as Radugas technique.....as soon as you awaken in the morning and remember you are trying to go ob, then simply relax enough as if you were trying to go back asleep BUT remain conscious. My problem with Radugas technique is i am usually unable to remember that i wanted to attemt an obe before its to late and i have awoken to much. You need to stay right at that sleep/wake line without awakening to much. When i am able to do this i get vibrations in which i am just recently learning exit texhniques. Good luck and keep trying!

Thanks for the input. One technique I'm trying is a combination of visualization and affirmations. Saying them out loud and combining it with visualization.

I'm reading a book called out of body adventures by Rick Stack. It's pretty good and features the same technique as obe4u. The only difference is that it doesn't tell you to cycle through techniques.

luffy28

Last night I set an alarm for 4.5 to 5 hours after sleep. When the alarm went off I went back to bed and didn't attempt anything. I also had another smartphone and shut if off because of the loud sound.

Any advice?

Thanks.

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: luffy28 on March 13, 2018, 22:03:46
Last night I set an alarm for 4.5 to 5 hours after sleep. When the alarm went off I went back to bed and didn't attempt anything. I also had another smartphone and shut if off because of the loud sound.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Sounds like you started with the intent to do something in the middle of the night but you were too sleepy to carry through. I have done this before. Our bodies don't like being woken up except at the end of these ~3 hour sleep cycles. There are apps that measure your breathing and wake you up based on these cycles but they don't work very well in my experience. Next time I try this I will set an alarm and set the phone up with a 5 minute reoccurring snooze. That way you can dismiss it over and over but it will keep coming back until you are ready to go.