Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Quote from: Windwalker. on November 16, 2018, 17:31:22

Luff
Im not referring to Raduga. Im trying to explain how to use a "ramp" timer that gently disturbs your sleep with a single alarm sound to hopefully awaken you enough so you can explore that sleep/wake area of consciousness because that is where ap resides. Rather with Raduga or any other author the point is to experience that area just before you fall asleep or just as you are waking up. A 3-4 hour recording with one or two beep alarms interspersed will slightly jar you from sleep so you can explore that "groggy" state while you are fully conscious. Look for any strange sounds or electroEnergy/vibrational energy sensations. They dont happen all the time Luff. In fact they RARELY happen at all which is why you should familiarize yourself with that "groggy" area of consciousness. Also look for hypnagogic imagery or any images you see in that groggy state. Again-it rarely happens. It may take a month for you to notice anything strange or unfamiliar. Or it may be tonight. Thats why you must remain diligent and continue to familiarize yourself with that groggy state of consciousness. When an alarm does awaken you,  immediately relax as if you were going back asleep then pay attention to any noises or images etc. Let it unfold naturally. You seem to be putting the cart before the horse if you dont mind me saying that. Create a timer that has single beeps that you dont need to turn off yourself. Im not sure you are understanding the concept of the ramp timer.

Thanks,
I'll google it. I just tried to do the obe4u technique. I woke up and stayed awake for 10 to 15 minutes. After this, I tried setting up the audio but it didn't wake me up. Thanks.

Lumaza

Quote from: Yodad on November 14, 2018, 23:48:40
Theres been a lot of advice on these 3 pages, but you seem to move on to something else before using advice. How often are you attempting this method? What part IS NOT WORKING? If you look at the link you shared above, after step 5, it has a small sample of issues/suggestions. (PS- Raduga's downloadable "book" spends a huge amount of pages to examples/issues and what he suggested to fix them.)

I'm glad you noticed that too. I fear this is the reason that other members here aren't jumping in to help out here either. You can lead a Horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

Recently, Escape Velocity created a new "Astral Hotline" thread to help people experience the NP consciously aware, using any technique or methodology they prefer. Yet, no one here is using it and still they can't find any success.  :roll: :-o :-(
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

luffy28

I woke up last night and was awake for 10 to 15 minutes. I tried playing the file but the phone didn't want to play it. The total silence was 6 hours.

Edit: I got the sound from this website

https://www.zedge.net/find/ringtones/gentle

I don't know if I can post the file because of copyright.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Windwalker.

Luff
Please explain what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it in step by step detail. Again, from your posts it doesnt sound like you are understanding how a ramp timer works. Explain in step by step detail exactly what you are doing and then I will advise you on how it defers from my technique. It is difficult to advise you when it seems you may possibly not be understanding the concept of a ramp timer and doing it to its full benefits. Good luck!

luffy28

Quote from: Windwalker. on November 18, 2018, 17:29:02
Luff
Please explain what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it in step by step detail. Again, from your posts it doesnt sound like you are understanding how a ramp timer works. Explain in step by step detail exactly what you are doing and then I will advise you on how it defers from my technique. It is difficult to advise you when it seems you may possibly not be understanding the concept of a ramp timer and doing it to its full benefits. Good luck!

The obe4u technique I'm doing is where you try to separate for 3 to 5 seconds. Then if you don't separate you then do cycling techniques. The two techniques I'm doing is phantom wiggling and hands visualization. You do each cycling technique for 3 to 5 seconds. If a LD or OBE is reached then that is what doing the cycling techniques are for. The cycling techniques are then done in back to back for the seconds and then done in total for 4 cycles. A cycle is the two techniques done 4 times in total for a total of 40 seconds. If you need additional explanation reply back to this post.

https://obe4u.com/how-to-lucid-dream/

Windwalker.

Quote from: luffy28 on November 22, 2018, 20:23:22
The obe4u technique I'm doing is where you try to separate for 3 to 5 seconds. Then if you don't separate you then do cycling techniques. The two techniques I'm doing is phantom wiggling and hands visualization. You do each cycling technique for 3 to 5 seconds. If a LD or OBE is reached then that is what doing the cycling techniques are for. The cycling techniques are then done in back to back for the seconds and then done in total for 4 cycles. A cycle is the two techniques done 4 times in total for a total of 40 seconds. If you need additional explanation reply back to this post.

https://obe4u.com/how-to-lucid-dream/

I wasnt referring to how are you using Radugas obe4u technique Luff, I was referring to how are you using the ramp timer. I thought that is what we were talking about. Good luck!

luffy28

Quote from: Windwalker. on November 24, 2018, 15:28:24
I wasnt referring to how are you using Radugas obe4u technique Luff, I was referring to how are you using the ramp timer. I thought that is what we were talking about. Good luck!

Last night / earlier this morning. I woke up stayed awake for 5 to 10 minutes. I then set the timer audio I made and used it for 2 and a half hours. The ramp timer played every 15 minutes. Every time it woke me I ended up trying the separating technique and the cycling techniques. Every time I tried doing the separation I felt stuck to my body. The only dream I had was a vivid dream about a train that only lasted 20 to 30 seconds.

Windwalker.

Quote from: luffy28 on November 24, 2018, 21:47:12
Last night / earlier this morning. I woke up stayed awake for 5 to 10 minutes. I then set the timer audio I made and used it for 2 and a half hours. The ramp timer played every 15 minutes. Every time it woke me I ended up trying the separating technique and the cycling techniques. Every time I tried doing the separation I felt stuck to my body. The only dream I had was a vivid dream about a train that only lasted 20 to 30 seconds.

Are the alarms fully awakening you? Maybe adjust the alarms volume so it doest awaken you as much. You only want to barely awaken, just enough so you have slight awareness where you are as close to the sleep/wake line as possible. If you awaken to much you lose your window. If you dont awaken enough you wont have enough awareness to remember that you are attempting to project. Also-instead of trying Radugas techniques all the time try instead to remain aware in that sleep/wake twilite state of mind and monitor what happens. To do this, after one of your alarms awakens you and you become aware, IMMEDIATELY relax as if you were going back to sleep. So 1. You are sleeping and boom, you hear one of your timers alarms awaken you. 2. As soon as you remember that you are attempting to project, immediately relax as much as you can as if you were going back to sleep. Dont worry, you wont fall back to sleep. The excitement of trying to project will keep you from falling asleep. 3. When you are relaxing deeper and deeper after the alarm awoke you listen for any sounds and monitor for any electrical energy sensations. If you notice sounds or energy sensations continue to relax even more. You need to firmly set the intent to "immediately relax" upon hearing your ramp timer so it becomes second nature. Understand? You are getting close bro so remain deligent. It may happen tonite or next week but it will never happen if you give up. Once it does happen and you familiarize yourself with your process it will become easier for you. Good luck!

luffy28

Quote from: Windwalker. on November 25, 2018, 21:11:53
Are the alarms fully awakening you? Maybe adjust the alarms volume so it doest awaken you as much. You only want to barely awaken, just enough so you have slight awareness where you are as close to the sleep/wake line as possible. If you awaken to much you lose your window. If you dont awaken enough you wont have enough awareness to remember that you are attempting to project. Also-instead of trying Radugas techniques all the time try instead to remain aware in that sleep/wake twilite state of mind and monitor what happens. To do this, after one of your alarms awakens you and you become aware, IMMEDIATELY relax as if you were going back to sleep. So 1. You are sleeping and boom, you hear one of your timers alarms awaken you. 2. As soon as you remember that you are attempting to project, immediately relax as much as you can as if you were going back to sleep. Dont worry, you wont fall back to sleep. The excitement of trying to project will keep you from falling asleep. 3. When you are relaxing deeper and deeper after the alarm awoke you listen for any sounds and monitor for any electrical energy sensations. If you notice sounds or energy sensations continue to relax even more. You need to firmly set the intent to "immediately relax" upon hearing your ramp timer so it becomes second nature. Understand? You are getting close bro so remain deligent. It may happen tonite or next week but it will never happen if you give up. Once it does happen and you familiarize yourself with your process it will become easier for you. Good luck!

Thanks, I don't think that the ramp or the obe4u technique is for me. The reason is that to have np LD's you need to first be able to recall dreams. The obe4u technique isn't working for me because I sleep very deeply (I don't have sleep apnea officially but I still to a certain degree have a snoring problem). I'm going to try to make another thread on trying techniques from adventures beyond the body.

Thanks.

luffy28

Hi,
I've been noticing that every time I did say the affirmation for William Buhlman's technique I would awaken once a night in my sleep to recall a dream (I haven't done it in a week or two) I wanted to ask how people make themselves get up with subsequent awakenings using Micheal Raduga's technique? I know I said I didn't want to do his techniques but I remember having a very vivid lucid dream where I was Spiderman and was swinging throughout New York City. I also want to know how people using Raduga's technique are able to make themselves get up multiple times throughout sleep?

Thanks.

Yodad

How? ...would you agree with practice and determination?  :wink:

Listen to his video!
"Leave Your Body in 3 Days (1/3) - A Michael Raduga Seminar"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjAIlFZWWc

Raduga has a pinned post at top. Most important sections of video for you will be at these times of video:
32:18 - Indirect method theory
1:20:02 - Indirect method practice

luffy28

Quote from: Yodad on February 04, 2019, 16:42:57
How? ...would you agree with practice and determination?  :wink:

Listen to his video!
"Leave Your Body in 3 Days (1/3) - A Michael Raduga Seminar"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjAIlFZWWc

Raduga has a pinned post at top. Most important sections of video for you will be at these times of video:
32:18 - Indirect method theory
1:20:02 - Indirect method practice

Thanks I already saw that video / took notes on it, but I'll watch it again and re-take notes.

Thanks.

luffy28

Hi,
I wanted to ask if someone can tell me how to solve a problem? Every time I don't take my psych meds and go to sleep and awaken with an alarm clock after 5 or 6 hours for attempting to do the Micheal Raduga technique I end up staying awake. This is the second time doing this and I can't go back to sleep. He says in his tutorial to stay awake for 3 to 50 minutes. This morning I stayed awake for five minutes and immediately before / after I can't go back to sleep. Any advice?

Thanks.

Windwalker.

You should set ur alarm for only 2-3 hours. As it is now your body is getting enough sleep after only 5-6 hours so you cant get into the phase state. Do you ever wake up naturally during the nite to pee or whatever? Those are the best times to try techniques bro. Every time you naturally awake at nite. The 5-6 hour technique is trying to catch your last and longest rem cycle of the nite. It isnt an exact science. It is only trying to remain aware while you are in that drowsy state upon waking. Remain awake and aware while your body goes back to sleep. Then you will experience energy sensations or hypnagogia..... RARELY. But when you do those are the times to phase. Its that simple.

luffy28

Quote from: Windwalker. on February 09, 2019, 19:04:41
You should set ur alarm for only 2-3 hours. As it is now your body is getting enough sleep after only 5-6 hours so you cant get into the phase state. Do you ever wake up naturally during the nite to pee or whatever? Those are the best times to try techniques bro. Every time you naturally awake at nite. The 5-6 hour technique is trying to catch your last and longest rem cycle of the nite. It isnt an exact science. It is only trying to remain aware while you are in that drowsy state upon waking. Remain awake and aware while your body goes back to sleep. Then you will experience energy sensations or hypnagogia..... RARELY. But when you do those are the times to phase. Its that simple.

Can I still try Raduga's technique but with the 2 to 3 hours of sleep? I have notes I took of his technique but I don't know where / how to share it on this forum.

Thanks.

luffy28

I awoke after two and half hours. I couldn't stay awake and went back to sleep. I'm going to try it Sunday and Monday.

Thanks.