right before an OBE...

Previous topic - Next topic

mistic

hi
im new to the astral pulse and was wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem i have been having. when i was young (until about 9 i believe) i would 'wake up' to find myself floating near the ceiling or in another room and then would look arould and peacefully float back and feel that i become jerked back into my body. back then it felt like part of the whole sleeping experience - very normal and routinelike - and to be honest would set me at ease when i became emotionally tense. i slowly stopped experiencing obe's and now havent had one in years. the memories of how good and peaceful it felt made me want to controllably experience them again but i cant seem to get one going.

what frustrates me is that i can get to the point where i start feeling vibrations all over me like CRAZY :shock: shaking me with this huge force that seems to be pulling and pushing me in and out of my body (note: it gives me a suprisingly relaxing and 'energizing' feeling despite all the commotion that goes on) and then i begin to hear a buzzing noise (which evidently is normal thank goodness), i all of a sudden become scared of what is happening and withdraw. its really annoying because i truly want to experience it again but right before the moment when i am 100% positive that im about to make the break i back out.  :? is there anything i should try doing that might help?? or do i just have to get over this sudden fear? any information at all would be really appreciated

Eol007

Hi Mistic,

Absolutely classic formative experiences -  can very mush empathise with you.

Quoteis there anything i should try doing that might help?? or do i just have to get over this sudden fear? any information at all would be really appreciated

To be honest you have answered your own question...

Relax, enjoy and go for it !!!

Best,

Stephen

mistic

:oops: ....thanks, sorry that my post became so redundant....your reply realy helped though i must say despite how obvious the answer!

Cezyl

We're light-hearted people. :) Relax...

How's your progress now?

Cezyl