Previous topic - Next topic

how to know time

rr
1 (100%)
ff
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

paymannn

here every one say that forget about vibration and sensations instead project when you know the time
i am confuse how to know the time of projection how to tell its time to exit?

blis

If you can suddenly see without having opened your eyes first then it's safe enough to try and move.

Your body will feel heavy in the trance state. If part of it starts to feel like its floating or moving in a way that it shouldnt then thats a pretty good sign that its out.

Sometimes you just know.

The rest of the time, if you get to a point where you think you might be out of your physical body, if it's hard to tell, just try and move and see. To be on the safe side you might try and move in a way that you cant in real life. Like spin round your centre of gravity.

Astral316

I think when people say forget about vibrations/sensations they mean to forget about them "while attempting." Trance induced projection is a delicate process that is upset when you try to take control or analyze the situation. It's vital you let go of all concepts and expectations... your only goal is to hold your concentration on a single focus object, that's all. Over time you'll begin to recognize the SP/vibrational state and exiting will become second nature, but you need to learn to get there first.

astraladdict

No when i say " forget them " i mean don't even bother with them. They won't always be there and if you get dependent on those sensations, than when they are gone you're going to be lost.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Lionheart

When you hit the new reality feeling you know you are there. There is no other feeling like it. One minute you are focused on 2D darkness (meaning right in front of you), the next you are in 3D darkness. Once you hit the 3D darkness you are there. The change is quite noticeable.

Astral316

Quote from: astraladdict on August 20, 2011, 16:37:45
No when i say " forget them " i mean don't even bother with them. They won't always be there and if you get dependent on those sensations, than when they are gone you're going to be lost.

Not true. I started with strong vibes and transitioned directly to no vibes (and have experienced a mixed bag of exit styles ever since) piece of cake. I actually found it a lot easier to transition without vibes if I recall... it's documented in the archives here anyway. It's that "base state" that becomes second nature, not the sensations.

Quote from: Lionheart on August 20, 2011, 17:01:05
When you hit the new reality feeling you know you are there. There is no other feeling like it.

Exactly.

astraladdict

People get dependant on " oh i have vibrations, time to exit" what are they going to do when they don't get them anymore?

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...