Robert Bruce Two Tubes Merkaba Technique

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Bibble

Thought I'd reawaken this topic because I remember reading someone talk about Bob Bruce's simplified Merkaba method but nothing was actually said about what it involves.

It seems the actual merkaba technique is very difficult for most people to do without taking a calculator and a set square into your meditation. Below is based on what Bob says in Energy work (this does not impinge upon copyright as it is freely available in the preview on google books) and from his forum posts:

"You do not need a trance state or anything fancy for this. You just need to be very relaxed, like you are when you first wake up in the morning. This is a good time to do it. Just wake up, roll onto your back, settle a little, and go straight into the two tube merkaba method.

Do not think about how you will do this method. Let go of physical limitations and just do this. Most people need several sessions before it becomes workable so please persevere. This method is best learned standing or lying down with eyes closed. Once learned it can be done in the sitting position with eyes open.

STAGE 1

To begin, imagine and feel you are inside a full body length tube of energy, like a glass tube that fits snugly over you body, open at both ends. Imagine and feel this tube spinning clockwise around your body. Feel this with the full length of your whole body as best you can. Do not feel just one part of it moving around you. Imagine and feel the whole tube spinning with your entire body. Spend some time getting used to this action before attempting stage 2.

STAGE 2

Imagine and feel you are inside a larger tube of energy that is full body length but this time about one arm length in width from your body (so basically just a wider version of the first tube). Imagine and feel this spinning counterclockwise around you. Imagine and feel the whole tube spinning with your entire body. Hold this spinning tube as best you can until you get used to the action.

STAGE 3

Perform stage 1 and have the smaller energy tube spinning clockwise around your body. Hold this action until it gains body awareness momentum and stabilizes. Next, create the second larger tube and make this spin counterclockwise. Continue spinning both tubes simultaneously.

Command silently! (focusing on the inner tube) "this tube spins at the speed of light!" Repeat a few times and really put some 'zing' into the action and see and feel it moving at incredible speed.

Shift attention to outer tube. Command silently! "This tube spins at the speed of light!" and see and feel this spin at incredible speed.

Shift attention to hold both tubes and Command silently and strongly "These tubes spin at the speed of light" and feel them both accelerate so fast they become almost invisible with speed.

If you get this right, you'll experience a minds eye explosion of light 'major' and be expelled out of body."

Apparently this is a simplified version that he will be detailing further in Advanced Astral Dynamics.

desert-rat

Sounds interesting , I have used the middle pillar or circulation of white light   many times , but to build up energy and protection .

Simo

Who am I is not important...My message is...