Robert Bruce's Negative entities and his 90 day program

Previous topic - Next topic

tesla1

hello , i am a newbie and have read quite extensively about astral projection,OBE etc .. robert bruce's astral dynamics and his 90 day program are i think most popular .. but then he goes onto negative entities,possessions,exorcism and stuff , which kind of scares me , most replies here i read say that's not true and R.B has changed .. even his site looks like a NLP  sales type page

i mean what's the truth has he changed , is he trying to sell books , or is it genuinely dangerous ?

and has anybody here tried his 90 day program - mastering astral projection ?

my main objective personally is to actually verify the reality of this OBE or to test it's connection with the physical world for myself.. i am tired of what to believe and what not to.. so want to see this first hand and come to conclusion

i am looking for any sort of verification like card experiment or visiting a place and later verifying it in physical , or knowing , gaining some knowledge that i couldn't know with normal physical means .. or anything else

is it an achievable objective considering if i practice his 90 day program diligently ? and should i be concerned with negative entities part ?

thanks

Szaxx

Welcome to the pulse.
Nice nickname, any reason being Mr. Invention?

You'll read all sorts of things on the net. If you knew your thoughts can create the reality you'll perceive then it stands to reason that someone will believe everything about negs then experience them as a result.
I had the pleasure of naturally projecting from as early as I can remember. I traveled around the woods behind our house at 4 years old and nothing came near me that wasn't existing physically. If these negs were rampant as we're led to believe, I would have been easy pickings.
Belief is working out the truth with an open mind. Not an open mind filled with beliefs. There's the difference, remember this and enjoy the ride.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: tesla1 on January 18, 2015, 00:34:42
hello , i am a newbie and have read quite extensively about astral projection,OBE etc .. robert bruce's astral dynamics and his 90 day program are i think most popular .. but then he goes onto negative entities,possessions,exorcism and stuff , which kind of scares me , most replies here i read say that's not true and R.B has changed .. even his site looks like a NLP  sales type page

i mean what's the truth has he changed , is he trying to sell books , or is it genuinely dangerous ?

and has anybody here tried his 90 day program - mastering astral projection ?

my main objective personally is to actually verify the reality of this OBE or to test it's connection with the physical world for myself.. i am tired of what to believe and what not to.. so want to see this first hand and come to conclusion

i am looking for any sort of verification like card experiment or visiting a place and later verifying it in physical , or knowing , gaining some knowledge that i couldn't know with normal physical means .. or anything else

is it an achievable objective considering if i practice his 90 day program diligently ? and should i be concerned with negative entities part ?

thanks
Robert Bruce is trying to make a buck.  Same as everyone else.  We all need to survive in this reality afterall.
With that said, and as you have pointed out, I find him too much of a fearmonger.  He spreads these fears and then says he also has all the cures... we call this "creating your own market". 

It's as dangerous as you believe it is.  And that is where the problem lies.  He "convinces" people that these negative things exist... and henceforth they do, for that individual. 
My opinion is this: Stay away from Robert Bruce.  Stay away, at least, until you've got a lot of experience under your belt. 

With that said, you shouldn't simply believe anything anyone says to you regarding projection.  What *WE* offer is to teach you to project so that you may form your own conclusions through direct first hand experience.  This is vastly more important than anything told to you second hand.

Don't worry about "negative entities".  Just project with nothing but positive intentions and you'll be just fine. 

Astralsuzy

If you want to ap do not read his book.   Years ago someone on another forum did his 90 day program and he also did the ap course.   He would have spent a lot of money and a lot of time doing the exercises.    At the end of it he could not ap.   He was very discouraged so he thought he could not do it so he gave up.   I bought the book years ago and I could not stand doing the exercises.   The exercises are not a requirement to ap.   I threw the book in the bin.   I did not learn from a book.    I learnt from practicing.   As Xanth said people are out to make money.   There is nothing wrong with that as everyone wants to make money.   

Sagar

I tried his 90 day program, and then tried it again and again and again.  I tried his exercises for over a year with no results.  Then I started listening more to the people on the Pulse.

Robert Bruce was good because for me he laid a foundation of interest.  I only achieved success once I personalized my methods.  I learned that personally, doing more of "nothing" has a much higher success rate for me. 

Think of it like learning to throw a baseball. Someone has to teach you the basics.  But no one ends up throwing a baseball exactly the same way. 

Like Szaxx said - work out the truth with an open mind.  That goes for the process as well.  Keep an open mind, try new things, and eventually you'll find a way that works for you :) 

On negs, based on my personal experience, they're not "real" in the sense that your mind creates them.  I think they're all fear tests. 
For the Love

Lucidityman

Hi

When I read people doing a 30 day course to lucid dreams, or buy my magic obe pill, only 19.99..stuff like that. I tend to tell people stay away from anything like that. You are free to make your own choices, just like me. Hey you want to do his 90 day course.. go for it. The reason I say don't do that to people is that obe's can't really be taught in a set amount of time like 90 days. What can be taught is an understanding of what it is that you are trying to do. You can teach people the basics, but it is up to the individual person if they obe or not.

As for you wanting to verify if it is real or not with cards or a number written on a shelf.. well I think that is something everyone wants and has tried to do. I can personally say that I have licked the security camera lens when in the ep. Rushed back to bed ended ep right away. Was so sure that I finally captured my self out of body on camera, only to be disappointed. My verification was when I left the body turned my head and saw myself looking lifeless in bed with a silver ,very thin string,cord thing coming out of the top of my head. Since then I have never wanted or thought about verifying my obe again.Now when I leave its go explore time, talk to entities and fly.

Negative entities.. ya they exsist. Negative entities don't really care about you being projected into their world. Just leave them alone and they will leave you alone. People read that negative beings are going to choke you, rape you, kill your soul..  not really true. Your body when you get close enuff to a neg will right away sence feel its energy. Most of the time you feel a feeling of very deep inner fear.You can either end your obe right their, or you can simply walk past the neg. If a neg wants to be aggressive towards you, talk to it, show it love,asked questions why it is negative?

Fear tests.. true.. learning to overcome or deal with fear while out their is a test.The better you can deal with fear, or solve problems on the spot the longer you will stay out of body.Everytime you obe you get tested and your learn something.Not always sure what the meaning of it was but, must of been important since I still remember it years later.

tesla1

thank you everybody for replying :-)

based on everyone's reply i think it is better to avoid him ..

i have no clue  where to start ..can you guys suggest something else that focuses more on exercises and that actually works  ?  

i usually listen to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A2jNnMApXg

and every time i can feel my energy hands and legs, but i can't get out .. i think the closest i got was i felt my legs up in the air while the rest of my body lay there.. but i am not sure whether that actually happened or i imagined it ..

Quote from: Lucidityman on January 18, 2015, 18:08:58
As for you wanting to verify if it is real or not with cards or a number written on a shelf.. well I think that is something everyone wants and has tried to do. I can personally say that I have licked the security camera lens when in the ep. Rushed back to bed ended ep right away. Was so sure that I finally captured my self out of body on camera, only to be disappointed. My verification was when I left the body turned my head and saw myself looking lifeless in bed with a silver ,very thin string,cord thing coming out of the top of my head. Since then I have never wanted or thought about verifying my obe again.Now when I leave its go explore time, talk to entities and fly.

i have a question how can i camera capture something like that, our technology can't detect these other parallel dimensions yet. i have read about it that card /number experiment doesn't work that good , i am not particular about it , i am looking for any sort of verification .. like visiting a place where i haven't been to in the physical and later going in the physical to test and match the sights and contents ..

as for nick , it's just that i am big fan of Nikola tesla  :-)

thanks everyone ..

Raymond

Hey Tesla1,

I Strongly recommend, based on my own experiences, Michael Ruduga's free book ~ http://obe4u.com/nature_of_obe_and_lucid_dreaming/free-ebook/

He strictly limits the amount of esoteric philosophising that is so common in other books including Robert Bruce's and mainly sticks to the 'How to" side of Astral Projection/OOBE ( which he calls Phasing/the Phase ).

Using his methods, I was quickly able to progress to multiple experiences every week. I think I saw a page somewhere on this forum detailing his approach?

Cheers,
A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

Bluefirephoenix

Robert Bruce writes stuff as he sees it I think. But the thing is much of what he's seeing is illusional and symbolic. It applies to him and no one else. He's trying to make a go of it as a writer but doesn't have the training to write and hasn't expanded from his original book on astral projection. I tried the 90 day to projection book and I had no success with it at all. The only thing that it helped me with is I think the material on learning how to attain a trance is better than most of the stuff out there. The problem is that the trance as taught will not be deep enough to do anything. Focusing outside of your body will not do anything unless you can trance and focus properly. It's much better to go with phasing and focus inward. You will have better success that way. 

Personally I think 95% of the so called malevolent entities are fabricated by the person who is experiencing them. I have yet to see any clear evidence of a individual malevolent presence that is not a fabricated thoughtform. They seem real but they are an expression of the negative content of the person's mind who is experiencing them.
Anytime you take on spiritual work you will at some point be confronted with the unpleasant aspects of your psyche. Is it dangerous.. yes if you run from it and let it control you. If you have some courage and confront and deal with it, then you can overcome it. You need to seek to be connectrd to the divine source of spirit when you project so you have the help you need to deal with problems when they arise.

Xanth

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on January 19, 2015, 11:57:20
Robert Bruce writes stuff as he sees it I think. But the thing is much of what he's seeing is illusional and symbolic. It applies to him and no one else. He's trying to make a go of it as a writer but doesn't have the training to write and hasn't expanded from his original book on astral projection. I tried the 90 day to projection book and I had no success with it at all. The only thing that it helped me with is I think the material on learning how to attain a trance is better than most of the stuff out there. The problem is that the trance as taught will not be deep enough to do anything. Focusing outside of your body will not do anything unless you can trance and focus properly. It's much better to go with phasing and focus inward. You will have better success that way. 

Personally I think 95% of the so called malevolent entities are fabricated by the person who is experiencing them. I have yet to see any clear evidence of a individual malevolent presence that is not a fabricated thoughtform. They seem real but they are an expression of the negative content of the person's mind who is experiencing them.
Anytime you take on spiritual work you will at some point be confronted with the unpleasant aspects of your psyche. Is it dangerous.. yes if you run from it and let it control you. If you have some courage and confront and deal with it, then you can overcome it. You need to seek to be connectrd to the divine source of spirit when you project so you have the help you need to deal with problems when they arise.
Couldn't agree more with this. 

Quote from: Raymond on January 19, 2015, 09:15:15
Hey Tesla1,

I Strongly recommend, based on my own experiences, Michael Ruduga's free book ~ http://obe4u.com/nature_of_obe_and_lucid_dreaming/free-ebook/

He strictly limits the amount of esoteric philosophising that is so common in other books including Robert Bruce's and mainly sticks to the 'How to" side of Astral Projection/OOBE ( which he calls Phasing/the Phase ).

Using his methods, I was quickly able to progress to multiple experiences every week. I think I saw a page somewhere on this forum detailing his approach?

Cheers,
As for Mr Raduga's ebook... try the best you can to ignore his "conclusions" and his "opinions".  Read past that stuff.  He's Russian, and is very materialist in his beliefs and opinions. 

The methods and exercises he shares in his book aren't new and you can find them anywhere on the internet, but with that said, they do generally work.  But again, there really is only one technique which all of these other techniques are variations of.  Every single method asks you to focus your attention somewhere... then use that focus to deepen your awareness away from your physical body.  That sums up *EVERY SINGLE METHOD* out there.  Realizing this, you can now fashion your own focus, you can use whatever will work best *for you*.  You won't have to go through all the trial and error using other people's techniques... you can just create one which you know will work for you.

I should write something to assist with the creation of your own method... Hmmmm...

Bluefirephoenix

desert-rat

I remember a blog from Robert Bruce , some thing about a demon would not cross a water hose with water in it , or some thing like that .  He has a slightly different mind set/belief system .  
p.s. It might of been turn  on a lawn sprinkler to keep away demons . 

Xanth

Quote from: desert-rat on January 19, 2015, 18:38:41
I remember a blog from Robert Bruce , some thing about a demon would not cross a water hose with water in it , or some thing like that .  He has a slightly different mind set/belief system .  
p.s. It might of been turn  on a lawn sprinkler to keep away demons . 
"Slightly different" is the understatement of the century.  :)

His issue is that he takes what he experiences literally. 
There's a "discussion" posted on Youtube probably somewhere, where Robert Bruce talks with Tom Campbell... through the video you can actually FEEL the difference in these two.
Watch it for yourself... you can FEEL the difference in how and what they both talk about. 

tesla1

thank you xanth and bluefire

i'll try his techniques today .. just 1 question

i have read that those people who have tried to open their 3rd eye by forcing through exercises as opposed to natural spiritual development , often invite many dangers .. the astral reality starts mingling with their physical reality , some become paranoid ..

for eg

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread679265/pg1

and have read about same bad cases of kundalini raising ..

in most yoga,buddhist,hermetic traditions astral projection isn't practised until other skills are in place and mind is properly ready which takes atleast a couple of years..

but the difference is they use direct methods .. they can AP any time and at any instant they want

i was just wondering is it the same with these Astral projection indirect techniques ? can they interfere and badly affect/interfere with physical life, ?,  have you guys encountered any negative posts about it from other people ?

also this michael guy looks like he has taught and researched a lot about OBEs i am curious why does he believe that this is same as lucid dreaming illusions .. ?
he must have run a lot of verification experiments ... did they all fail , even his personal experiments ? i always thought its only those who have not experienced it dismiss it as illusions ( skeptical scientific community ) , but this is the first time i am reading an experienced projector/teacher who thinks it is all illusion/lucid dreaming

thanks

Szaxx

Many experiences are based on your beliefs, if you believe it all to be illusions then you'll only experience that.
Things change when you're open to what's there and not something you've read about.
Fire burns as you well know, imagine reading a few posts that said it didn't, would you believe any of it?
Not a chance as you've experienced fire. Its a bit like that.
All this demon stuff is so you follow their beliefs in many of the things that you read.
Their beliefs are what they've decided fits into their world. This isn't the experience of many on this site, 50+ years of traveling and no demonic involvement says it all. Sleep paralysis and the associated fears is where this nonsense has come from. Mixed with religion from 100+ years back, the whole thing gets imprinted into a legend.
See where it's all going?
Go explore and have some fun knowing its safer than walking down an empty street.

tesla1

yeah thanks a lot sazxx ,

ok till now i have tried around 12 attempts .. most of them were through guided astral projection hypnotic sessions , this has been my progress so far

last 5 attempts were through trying different techniques .. some were before sleep , some were after i woke up in the middle of night

1) body starts getting numb , then
2) i feel  tingling like sensations accompanied by heavyness ,
3) intense electric sensations as if lots of ants are biting my hands and legs ( but not painful ) along with slightly heavy head

in all 12 attempts i can't get past the 3rd stage, i  tried rope technique,roll out, stared into blackness, affirmations .. but i am not able to achieve sleep paralysis , or get out of body ..
is there an easy way to reach sleep paralysis ?

any tips ?  or should i just keep on going like this until i achieve it..

also i think i do have some slight fear of unknown/negative entities in the back of my head ( since  i internalised wrong info thanks to RB and other media )  ... consciously i don't think i have any fear left after reading your excellent advice and  searching more about it... is it ok to enter astral realm with some amount of natural subconscious background fear/hesitation ?

thanks everybody

EscapeVelocity

tesla1

It's hard to know what you should aim for, at least early on, so my advice is Keep it Simple.

Early morning attempts and naps are good times to try, don't worry if you fall asleep...have the confidence that you will come aware within a dream or at least receive a message of some kind. This is where the affirmations serve a huge purpose to narrow the subconscious focus.

Also you must have a sincere desire to learn, evolve and eventually provide a service to our overall evolution...some fun and joyriding is allowed early on but you can benefit yourself by expressing the willingness to help in the overall cause.

Express your Intent, then be open to the various ways the answer may manifest itself...the first likely being your dreams.

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

soarin12

Quote from: tesla1 on January 22, 2015, 01:49:36

is it ok to enter astral realm with some amount of natural subconscious background fear/hesitation ?

Yes.  If not I would have been disqualified.   :lol:

tesla1

Update -

i am trying 2-3 attempts per day and have had more than 20 attempts till now.. tried in evening , tried it in the middle of night , tried it in early morning after waking up

even saw the lucidology 101 series

but i tend to reach a plateau ..don't know how to get ahead .. i get itches and urge to move and as they say resist it .. and then i just ignore them, it gets painful for 30 seconds then i can feel a heavy blanket sensation in certain parts of my body,  but still no paralysis or even vibrations even after laying 1.5 hours in that position ..

tried raising energy , even tried visualizing my energy hand in the air in the hope somebody will pull me out ( robert monroe technique )

tried xanths method as well.. plugged in my in ear earphones , and focused really had to listen to the ringing sound but nothing

is there anything left that i can do to get past that plateau ?

what am i doing wrong ?

i am getting discouraged now and all my fear seems to have disappeared .. frankly now i badly want to listen to those scary hallucinated sounds :(

EscapeVelocity

Without doing an entire reread of the thread, 2-3 attempts a day is simply too much. You might try a 2 week layoff...completely. Sometimes that is what is needed, even after a good number of experiences, anytime you get stalled out. It can be very difficult and a very personal thing to figure out.

Another thought, if it hasn't been recommended before, is affirmations. With simple, positive statements, reinforce the idea, give yourself permission to, have an Out of Body Experience. Ask permission, give permission, state that your fears are erased...this is a very personal conversation that only you can unlock.

Then let it go...give it time to percolate, like tea or coffee.

Keep trying, it's worth the effort.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Szaxx

If you itch (we all do), slowly scratch it. It doesn't male you lose out, its an inconvenience lol.
The fears are quite normal. I was on my own way back and sorted them ALL out through experiencing them and realization that they are self generated.
Those scary noises are only your mind changing from the NP aware state back to the physical state. They are typically a metallic twang and a very good signpost you are making progress. Ignore 'em. A door is noisy if it slams shut and it makes you jump, itself its a harmless reaction.
The affirmations work and you must be sincere about them. They take 21 days or so to affect the subconscious for most people.
At the point where you reach deep phase, relax totally and don't even move your eyes, you may find this helpful. The other option is to do affirmations for a couple of weeks and don't attempt anything yourself consciously. Let the subconscious be your guide, this works too as EV suggested.

Lucidityman

Hi Tesla

If you can feel your arms and legs then maybe change the position you lie in bed. I find it a lot harder to separate when I am on my back.Try lieing on your side because this way your hands or legs will naturally try and fall out of your body just from the position.Take a patio slab for example when the slab is flat on the ground it hard to lift straight up. If the same slab is on its side it naturally wants to fall over.Think of your body like that when you try and separate. Ideally what you want to do is to have your inner obe body fall out of the pshyical frozen shell of your body.

As for the camera, you are right it did not work. The reason it should of worked is that cell phones,digital cameras,cam corders, people are able to capture ghosts on our modern technology we have. So the security camera should of worked.

Ever think that when you use headphone and sound to obe that the very thing that got you to this stage is what is preventing you from a full exit? I say this because you are doing things correctly, but their is something that is preventing you from exiting. Its can be your position, it can be the head phones in your ears. The thing with exiting the body is that,if the physical body has any "need" it wont separate. I have a full baldder before and could not exit because my body had a need that I needed to fix first.  Sorry wrote myself in a hole..LOL

Kzaal

Hi Tesla, I'll try to answer the question about 3rd eye opening too early as much as possible.
I don't think there's a wrong time to open your 3rd eye too early, unless you have no clue of what chakras are and at a party you decide to use psychotic hallucinogens like LSD or something really strong which would indulge you into a series of hallucination "waking up" your 3rd eye.
Unfortunately at that party you might loose your mind because you were in no way prepared for what you would see.
Here I say might because it may just open your 3rd eye and end up just being a bad trip...
But, usually how chakras work is that if one is opened the others will try to open too, so it will try to balance.
It may take years before you end up actually balancing the chakras, unfortunately some people may end up with sever case of schizophrenia (like the guy at the party lol).
If you force your 3rd eye to open "naturally" (without taking any substances) then you will basically trigger all your chakras to open.
How I see it however is that there is no right or wrong time to open your 3rd eye, it just happens the moment it was supposed to, even if it doesn't seem to be the right time.
If you open your 3rd eye too much, your root chakra will try to take over in order to balance your vision.
When you open your 3rd eye, you will see things differently... It doesn't mean that you will hallucinate or anything. You perceive things differently, that's pretty much it.
You might notice things you wouldn't had otherwise. Unless your chakra is purposely overdeveloped then you shouldn't have any problems.

Hope that helps.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

dotster

Robert Bruce's New Energy Ways from the book Astral Dynamics is pretty great. The book itself is an interesting read but in my opinion over complicates the concept of projection and would probably just confuse you more than help you. You can download a PDF version of New Energy Ways online for free. It pretty much just teaches you to be aware of your body, plain and simple. He gets into chakras and things like if that's your cup of tea, if not it's still a great form of meditation and will help increase your focus. It's a lot different from other techniques because he goes into it with a "no visualizing" attitude and instead uses what he coins "tactile imaging" which pretty much just means using the sense of feeling.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.