Saw threw my eye lids.

Previous topic - Next topic

Sil3nt

Not sure if this is in the right section but last night (4/16/06) while i was trying to sleep I noticed that my eye lids were closed and I could still see, I noticed because i hadnt blinked in a while and I try to touch my eye lids and they were closed. Is this an Etheric(sp?) Projection?

dark_dreams

Etheric is the physical world isnt it?

WarpedReality

If you could see into your bedroom through your closed eyelids, then you gained RTZ (astral) sight. It means you were looking at an RTZ version of your bedroom. Subconscious pollution is fair game.

Kallas

Yea i have this some times as well.. although never clearly i always saw it in inverted shades of Grey. As in all the dark bits of my room were light and the light bits dark. that's how i knew i wasn't just seeing shadows.

:grin: but isn't it cool

MisterJingo

I'm not too sure what this is, but I have it a lot. THe bedroom I see is not always consistent with my actual bedroom. Such as when I was a teenager I slept in the bottom bunk of a bunk-bed. Yet, when I saw through my eyelids, I saw the ceiling rather than the underside of the top-bunk.
It's this state I usually see writing and books held in front of my face too  (rather then seemingly seeing through my eye lids). So I don't think we are actually seeing through our eyelids, but am having some form of super-real 'vision' (hypnogogic/hypnopompic?).

Synergy

I have had this as well... and the closest thing I can compare it to is Remote Viewing.  

When it happens I am most definitely awake, and I know it's not EP/AP because I am still aware that I am in my physical body.  It's completely different.  

The imagery I see starts out a bit dark, and murky, lacking color and if I try and focus on it, I can bring it into vivid color and focus.  The scenery I see is never my immediate surroundings... its always of somewhere else... right down to movement.  One that I can remember well off the top of my head is of a valley, with chalet style houses and wisps of smoke coming up from a chimney. Mountains in the background and it was as if I was on a hill looking down into the valley.  I was kind of on a pathway or something.  If I concentrated on moving forward,... it was not like an OBE, the movement was kind of jumpy, like I would jump forward about 20 feet instead of fluid movement like in my OBEs.  

Anyway I believe it was spontaneous Remote Viewing.  I dont believe that you need a guide to do RV and you don't need coordinates.... the place can be random.

The imagery was like seeing through my closed eyelids like watching tv on the backs of them or something.... really weird.
My Site: SPIRIT-QUEST An OBE community w/ mbr jrnls, ebook lib, music dlds, video, forum & more! 
Read my free 105 pg OBE E-Book

Selski

I had this the other morning too.  It's great.  Always suprises me.  I was looking at the bedroom wall and ceiling, but superimposed over the top was a map of London!!

:lol:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

blade5x

I had this yesterday. I saw the wall and covers in front of me, and it was in black and white. I saw something small moving by wall, by couldn't tell what it was, it was just kind of a blob. Then the vision disappeared and came back again, and my covers were all moving in a wave-like motion in front of my face, it was very cool.