Beings of yellow energy?

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan1337

So, today I tried to astral project (as always). This time, was different. Something clicked and I hit this very nice trance-like state. I had some thought and for some reason it was like 20 times "louder" than usual and echoed for a while, then I was in this state of mind. I started kinda looking around the darkness of my closed eyes and I eventually started seeing 2 maybe 3 figures moving around me. They were distinctly yellow and seemed very friendly. I definitely had a good feeling about them and I wanted to try and communicate but UNFORTUNATELY my dogs decided it would be a great time to have a barking fit which ended the mindset pretty quickly. Can anyone shed some light on this experience? It was amazing!
<3

ArmyOfOne1911

That's cool Ryan! I have seen two entities in my OBES. One was a man. I think... It was very hard to see I was only there for the separation. He was standing right by my bed as I got out. In my other OBE. (Very alert) I saw a fish! He seemed very friendly and he was fun to check out. I am not sure what you are talking about because I haven't seen them but it sounds like a good experience. I know what you mean about the dogs barking! My neighbors dogs seem to always want to bark when I am phasing.

Congrats man!

-Cody

ryan1337

Thanks for sharing! Do you think seeing these things only in the context of blackness leaves room for them to be less legitimate? I very much felt like they were real, I just haven't actually left my body yet so I'm very inexperienced.

ArmyOfOne1911

To be honest man I think if you felt their friendliness they were indeed real. Keep at it! Don't give up. It pays off when you finally get a full OBE. :-)