Seeing a Ghoul in a Dream/Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

I don't know if this was a dream or a projection but it had more dream like qualities to me but it was very, very scary. I was in this weird town which seemed abandoned and there where to entities one to the left of me and the other to the right. The one to the left was black like black as night not skin tone and young girl. Sort of evil looking. The other to the right had no top body just legs. I didn't know what he was all I knew is that I had to face these things. The young girl on the left ran at me screaming really load and all I could think of was using a kamehameha to blow her away lamo. Dream qualities here. Then the other ran at me 2. Then I said what 2 kamehameha's in both hands will work but it didn't. The girl got really really close then I woke up terrified. I think those where demons.?? I don't believe in demons, I believe that people or things are just the way they are cause they choose to be that way.

Xanth

Quote from: darksidessj25 on January 27, 2015, 17:14:19
I don't know if this was a dream or a projection but it had more dream like qualities to me but it was very, very scary. I was in this weird town which seemed abandoned and there where to entities one to the left of me and the other to the right. The one to the left was black like black as night not skin tone and young girl. Sort of evil looking. The other to the right had no top body just legs. I didn't know what he was all I knew is that I had to face these things. The young girl on the left ran at me screaming really load and all I could think of was using a kamehameha to blow her away lamo. Dream qualities here. Then the other ran at me 2. Then I said what 2 kamehameha's in both hands will work but it didn't. The girl got really really close then I woke up terrified. I think those where demons.?? I don't believe in demons, I believe that people or things are just the way they are cause they choose to be that way.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/why_are_some_peaple_soo_negative_about_obe_astral_projection-t45512.0.html;msg354655#msg354655
Give that post of mine a read.  :)