Seeing geometric shapes when coming out of astral journey

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayla

I see geometric shapes when coming out of an astral journey. There is a circle in front of me of some sort spinning into different shapes (it's at night so I can't see it so clearly in the dark). Why does it only happen when I'm coming out of the astral journey and have returned into my body? What is the purpose of the shapes?

Frank

In Monroe terminology it sounds to me like what you are passing through is the Focus 12 state, where it is very normal to perceive all kinds of shapes such as you describe. For some reason you only see them on the way back, so to speak. Myself I only tend to see them on the way there. But can see them both ways if I put my mind to it.

People tend to use them like road-signs that indicate they are at a particular point in the process. They never really aroused my curiosity much, I tend to use them like road-signs too. A few times I've stopped to take a closer look but never found anything about them worth holding my attention. They are just shapes that kinda hang there doing nothing much in particular.

Yours,
Frank

norway

I allways see crazy, extremely complex geometric shapes when i am exiting. They start out as just "flat" shapes, but soon they transform into tunnels or pipes wich i can exit through...

aleshah

When i gone back i've seen a field of blue circle shapes.
This field was moving like a 3D-flag. I'm curious about its function.It had a look of a windows screensaver lol