The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 20:36:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: heard Inner Voice I think  (Read 1040 times)
mcquack
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2004, 18:19:12 »

Hello people of understanding,

I think my spiritual progress was halted from ill deeds I have done in the past year but a recent experience is a good sign that I am getting back on the right path.

About the experience I had the day before yesterday.

It happened after I failed my first CDL class B road test.  I was upset because I failed after running over a curb with the bus.

I only get two chances and I was extremely worried about the retake next day.  the day before I failed my first test I woke up like 5am extremely tired, at the end of the day I had this really strong urge to sleep, and my eyes were shutting themselves.

I went to sleep at 6pm on my back and immediately I went into sleep paralysis, it was very intense and I heard this voice which sounded like mine and was in my language saying, "OH no, the mirror the mirror, " "warya(boy), the mirror the mirror"

After that episode, I knew that meant something because I heard my inner voice more than once before. About a year ago I was in an office helping a friend of mine make a website.  He put someone on the speakerphone and after they were done talking, I was about to make a bad comment about the voice of the person in the other line and I heard something in my head say it is his father, I ignored that voice and I embarassed myself when he responded "that is my freaking father".

Anyways, back to the topic.

Day 2 of my cdl test, after my first failure.

I did well on the freeway and just as I was heading back to the parking lot, the tester made me go through a small area of construction which had a narrow road.  My left mirror bumped a sign and I failed.

Then it occured to me that the voice I heard the previous night, was referring to that mirror.

I was told that I did well and can come back in six months, because that is the law and they can't over turn it.

I am not upset anymore because I have an interview this week with a school bus company but what upsets me is that the inner voice is not detailed enough, no vivid images at all just a voice.  I can't control it but if it tried to communicate with me shouldn't it do it in a way that will get the message across to me.

And what makes matters worse is that I rarely hear it.  I hear it Only when their is a strong worry and anxiety.
-McQuack

Rastus
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 19:43:28 »

You have more than one inner voice.  There is your minds chatter(always past/future related, doesn't live in the NOW)., as well as your Ego(usually bad, always lies).  What you are listening to is most likely your higher self/soul.  It takes practice to listen to it.  Even more practice to have a conversation.

Let me ask you something, do you take time to listen?  To quiet your mind and listen when you have a question?

Spiritual progress is never halted.  Sometimes there's a lesson in there you need to learn, and God is infinity patient until you learn it.  So you had a warning, you didn't listen to it, and you now have 6 months to think about it.  So what will you do with the 6 months?  I would think spending a little time each day on the inner voice can't hurt  wink   Your Higerself is trying to tell you something......

-Namaste

There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 19:43:28 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Astral-Jas
Astral Energy 2

KcBrains004
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 00:33:21 »

wow this is realy interesting, I too hear my guide from time to time. He/she reminds me to do my assignments that I forget to do. Good luck Smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: