Feeling a Hug all over your body when waking up?!!!?!?!

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Hey everyone, it's been a while. On Monday I had an incredible experience of being in my Twin Flames dream. i know who she is and things just suck right now for the both of us. I done this Meditation prior to sleep and I found my self lucid or astral projecting into her dream reality. It was made of elements I would never dream of. It was weird and I felt hella out of place. I was talking to her dream character and she asked who I was cause I was in disguise. I told her my name and she began rushing to tell the dreamer. I flew out of there and kept going cause I didn't want to confront her cause of what happened was a serious tragedy. That affected everyone. Mind my grammer please. I suck :P. Anyways, She came running twoards me and called out my name I just turned and faced her and she hugged me and told me that she loves me. Cause she really does in real life. I just was so stupid and didn't see it intell it was to late. I felt like something washed over when she hugged me. That release. Upon waking up I felt it all over my body the way she felt ext. It was the most craziest feeling and so hard to describe. Anybody got any insight to this?

Bluefirephoenix

I find when things like that happen it's a mixture of a spiritual reality of sorts and my own generation. The undertone of this the unspoken feelings are what is important. Not the visual appearance. The feeling and undertone the ambiance is the truth. Your conscious mind makes up the appearances and interpretations. Now what your conscious mind makes is generally totally inaccurate if taken at a superficial level, however, there is symbolic and deeper truth in the appearance that can be worked out over time.

The meaning will be related to the ambiance and feelings present in the dream. The symbolism and identification can be disregarded until later.