First connection

Previous topic - Next topic

celestialray

Several times I have tried to practice OBE but was not successful. This time closed my eyes and tried to visualize a sparkling light and tried to go in it. Then I felt that I am drifting in something there I saw a pool, and someone was sitting next to it. I had the feeling of that person was my childhood friend which died many years ago. I didn't see the eyes but felt the face was looking at me and smiling. Then he jumped in the pool I sat at the edge of the pool and my feet were in the pool. He came and pulled me in the pool. But I realized the pool was dirty, and dark color. After that I was going towards a tunnel where I can see a light in the middle and it was like a net in red color moving very fast towards the hole . I  tried not to open my eyes and see if I will reach the bright part. It was moving so fast and I was trying to keep my eyes shut. But there it goes, I opened my eyes.. I was so unhappy that I couldn't manage to continue. Can anyone tell me what it was. Thank you sooooo much.