Serious Question: Why havent you found Osama?

Previous topic - Next topic

Abraham

QuoteThe Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

I am just curious. If you truly believe your Astral Projection is worth anything, or that your out of body experiences are real, then why havent you found Osama? It has probably crossed some of your minds.

So my challenge to you all is to find the locatino of Osama bin Laden, and report it to the FBI to get your reward.  And if you cant do such a 'simple endeavor' then either

1) your astral projection is fake or useless in reality

2) God is protecting Osama bin Laden like many think.

Thanks,

Abraham
"Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful" [Quran 27:64]

WarpedReality

Shut the bonk up. I or anyone here has nothing to prove to you. You practice your own religion/spirituality and we'll practice our own. People like you are intolerant douche bags.

And in regards to your comment about God protecting Osama: God would never protect a murderer and a manipulator who justifies his murderous actions by distorting the practices of Islam to suit his needs. This comment shows me the lack of depth or morality you encompass.

Abraham

Quote from: WarpedRealityShut the bonk up. I or anyone here has nothing to prove to you. You practice your own religion/spirituality and we'll practice our own. People like you are intolerant douche bags.

And in regards to your comment about God protecting Osama: God would never protect a murderer and a manipulator who justifies his murderous actions by distorting the practices of Islam to suit his needs. This comment shows me the lack of depth or morality you encompass.

I made a simple challenge that should expose the reality of the situation. Im here to get the truth out, and to expose what is real and what is our own imagination. If you dont like reality then live in yoru dream world deceiving yourself. But as for me, I will strive to live upon the truth from my Lord.

"So woe that Day to the beliers,
Who are playing in falsehood .
The Day when they will be pushed down by force to the Fire of Hell, with a horrible, forceful pushing.
This is the Fire which you used to belie.
" [Surah At-Tur (from the Qur'an) verses 11-14]

kiwibonga

Abraham, please read more about the ransom, and you'll see it's pretty much impossible to claim it without -solid- proof.

Also, I have reason to believe that "proving" that astral projection is real is not a good idea. It is actually pretty dangerous, and the world isn't ready.

In any case, perhaps you can arrange for a simpler verification experiment. If you post a challenge and someone feels like it and feels confident they can do it, they will accept your challenge.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

interception

You make it sound like it would be a piece of cake to locate a man going out of his way to stay hidden in an unspecified location somewhere. Buddy, looking for specific people or locations without very accurate information is not a 'simple endeavor' at all - in this world or any other!

Not to mention the fact that dedicated special forces types with high tech gee wizz hardware have been looking for Osama for years - without success.

It is not magic, allright? Maintaining lucidity in one's own back yard in the real time zone is hard enough, so please... if you don't mind, Im going back to my meditation.

Selski

Hi Abraham

This topic comes up on a fairly regular basis.

I would suggest that you use your curiosity to read some other threads regarding proof and challenges.  If you use the search function and use words such as "Randi" and "proof", you'll find lots of information and discussion.

Also, it would be appreciated if you read a little about astral projection before asking questions such as yours.  If you took just a few minutes of your time to read the Astral FAQs, you then would understand more about the subject and realise that what you are requesting is highly unlikely.  To assist you, here is the link to the FAQs

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=46&sid=0a07100116375d70b1015750c05b1ba2

Edit - in addition - use the search function and search for posts by the author "gbeac" - some interesting studies going on there.  :smile:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kallas

QuoteGod would never protect a murderer and a manipulator who justifies his murderous actions by distorting the practices...

That's odd i thought god supported bush :wink:

But on a serious note Abraham, i agree with everyone else here. Firstly it hasn't Really been on my mind to look for osama, secondly it doesn't really work like that. Learn more about something before you critisise it, or at least before you ask us to "prove" it.

as WarpedReality said, we have nothing to prove to you.
Your entitled to your beliefs just as we are entitled to ours.

WarpedReality

Quote from: Abraham
I made a simple challenge that should expose the reality of the situation. Im here to get the truth out, and to expose what is real and what is our own imagination. If you dont like reality then live in yoru dream world deceiving yourself. But as for me, I will strive to live upon the truth from my Lord.

Wow it's like talking to a very stupid brick wall. Go on and worship God as you see fit. I and the others here will achieve spirituality and worship God as we desire. People like you are the ones who start wars and oppress others if their beliefs differ from yours.

And the best part is that our beliefs do not hurt or take advantage of others...unlike Christianity's followers who distort it to stem social progression and Islam's followers who distort it murder and rape the innocent.

And everyone else...You know this idiot isn't going to search the forums to learn how a physical body exit works. He read a passage from the Koran and is going to try and be 'Gods Holy Warrior' by provoking everyone who doesn't worship Islam. I should make the challenge to him to have Allah appear before me and tell me that my spiritual beliefs are rubbish. But I won't because I am better than that.

dreameruk

Hi I'm new here but from what I have just read, you all seem to be jumping on Abraham's back with no valid reason.
He asked a simple question and I for one seem to think he has a point. I was under the impression that if you thought of somebody when you were projecting then you would go to that person.

On another note I am not 100% convinced that Bush was not in involved with 911 but that's for another forum.
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."

interception

Quote from: dreamerukHi I'm new here but from what I have just read, you all seem to be jumping on Abraham's back with no valid reason.
He asked a simple question and I for one seem to think he has a point. I was under the impression that if you thought of somebody when you were projecting then you would go to that person.

You do not just go to anybody you think of. It isn't magic. It doesn't work that way.

A person ignorant of the way things work in the astral or the real time zone should not come in here with preconceived notions and religious convictions and then start demanding proof of this, that and the other.

This sort of thing is just plain annoying to me. I think I would annoy the hell out of a Islam forum if I were to burst onto one and start demanding proof of the various believes expressed in the Qur'an.

thesickmoon

Lookie there! It's frakkin' SUPERMAN coming to save the day for skeptics, muslims and victims of the Abrahamic religions everywhere! Frakkin' A, man! Now we can all relax 'cause he's just proven to everyone that AP isn't real 'cause no one can AP to Osama's location and then come back and tell the authorities all about having discovered the location of Osama by AP'ing to his position in the Real Time Zone and how they want the money really frakking quick. If that's what it's called. I think it's the Real Time Zone. Whatever the frak it is.

How do we even know Osama's still alive? How do we know he's not relaxing back at the ranch in Crawford? Hell, Osama could be right here in Texas-- that's where I am-- he could be here drinking iced tea and talkin' baseball with the First Lady. How would THAT discovery go over with the authorites?

And who's to say someone HASN'T located Osama by using AP? What if one the long standing members of Astral Pulse did exactly just that-- located Osama-- and then reported it? And then instead of getting the cash, he's taken away by the Men In Black. Maybe that's what happened to Frank.
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005

thesickmoon

Quote from: interception
Quote from: dreamerukHi I'm new here but from what I have just read, you all seem to be jumping on Abraham's back with no valid reason.

You do not just go to anybody you think of. It isn't magic. It doesn't work that way.

A person ignorant of the way things work in the astral or the real time zone should not come in here with preconceived notions and religious convictions and then start demanding proof of this, that and the other.

This sort of thing is just plain annoying to me. I think I would annoy the hell out of a Islam forum if I were to burst onto one and start demanding proof of the various believes expressed in the Qur'an.

Could be fun, though. Which muslim forum does Abraham frequent?
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."

Abraham

Quote from: interception

Actually I wouldnt mind at all. I frequently visit the forum www.revivingislam.com

Ask any questions you would like there!

Kallas

I think what we are trying to say, religious bs aside is that you shouldn't be asking us to prove some thing you know very little about, if you did you would understand that it doesn't really work like that.

QuoteHi I'm new here but from what I have just read, you all seem to be jumping on Abraham's back with no valid reason.

Dreameruk its not really that simple a question, sure it may seem that way but it is the same as asking anyone to 'prove' their religious view (not that ours is a particulary religious one) but it is the same general concept. Also one of the great things about humanity is that when someone questions someone elses beliefs, that person is predisposed to get angry, frustrated and to defend that belief to the very end, so that is pretty much why we are all attacking Abraham so easily.

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: AbrahamSo my challenge to you all is to find the locatino of Osama bin Laden, and report it to the FBI to get your reward.

They're not looking for Osama, and he's probably dead anyway. At least, that was what was reported in the Mid-East some time ago – complications of some illness he had, which was respiratory in nature if I remember correctly, but I may not. We still need a boogey man here in the West, though.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Kallas

Don't the states have an annoying habit of saying people are dead when they are really not?

Mabye im just misinformed, highly possible :grin:

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: KallasDon't the states have an annoying habit of saying people are dead when they are really not?

Major media? Not that I'm aware of, but if Osama was to release some authentic tape in the future I would believe he is still alive.

And he had kidney problems, not respiratory; my mistake. Here's a page showing why there is reason to believe he may be dead: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

Kallas

Fair enough... wasn't one realeased just a while ago. I didn't see it but someone was telling me that he was "making a stand" again.

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: KallasFair enough... wasn't one realeased just a while ago. I didn't see it but someone was telling me that he was "making a stand" again.

The last three tapes I'm aware of were in 2001 and 2004 and they were mostly fake (2 of the 3), unless Osama's cheek bones have sunken into his face, and his nose widened and etc., then fixed themselves back to the way there were before, then sunk into his face and etc. again.

The dude in yellow is from the 2004 "Osama" tape that came out just before elections here in the United States (October 30th)... :roll:

It's even more interesting when coupled with this link.

The first 2001 tape (December 17th) featured the same guy (shown as letter E in the image below), whereas a second 2001 tape (December 27th) shows an Osama more resembling earlier photos (shown as letter C below).

Others have pointed out that in the Dec. 17th tape (which was allegedly found in the basement of a home in a bombed-out city in Afghanistan by US forces) 'Osama' apparently uses his right hand to write whereas he is known to be left-handed, and there are some other inconsistencies that it make it further doubtful.

kiwibonga

Please don't turn this thread into

- Conspiracy theory talk

or

- A religious argument

... Because this was not meant as one.

Osama Bin Laden is a real person, or WAS. Whether he is dead or alive, it is possible to locate him with astral projection, or it will eventually be. It takes a lot of experience so not many people can do this. The people who can might not want to, because Astral projection isn't a toy to prove things to people on message boards, and especially not a tool to turn someone against their own religion.

:/

ubiquitous

Many people have precognitons about things that are related to there own interests and circle of friends and family, i have had only a couple of these and thankfully notified people before they happened, thus gaining proof and confidence with the lucid state of mind and the content with in them and they just don't compare with normal dreaming.

Osama bin laden has never had no emotional ties or connection with me, and i have no interest in him that could be played out in the unquantifiable land of lucid dreams.

Covelo

Quote from: Abraham
QuoteThe Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

I am just curious. If you truly believe your Astral Projection is worth anything, or that your out of body experiences are real, then why havent you found Osama? It has probably crossed some of your minds.

So my challenge to you all is to find the locatino of Osama bin Laden, and report it to the FBI to get your reward.  And if you cant do such a 'simple endeavor' then either

1) your astral projection is fake or useless in reality

2) God is protecting Osama bin Laden like many think.

Thanks,

Abraham

Hi Abraham,

It seems to me that you may be a supporter of Bin Laden and his efforts and are just going around trying to promote and justify his cause.  

It seems silly to me that you would think that just because nobody reading your post here is able or chooses to comply with your idea, that all astral projection is fake or useless.  That is not a logical assumption.. at least in the way my mind works.  :scratchy:  I suggest you rethink your idea and see how this is definitely not the case.

And as far as God protecting Bin Laden...  I don't think you could prove this by this little experiment either.  Maybe you could ask God yourself and find find out...  if this is really what you want to know.

I'm not trying to be rude, my friend, but I just wish to point out the nonsensicle nature of your assumptions. :wave:

Good Energy...

:color: Covelo
:color:
--Positive Energy--

thesickmoon

Quote from: kiwibongaPlease don't turn this thread into

- Conspiracy theory talk

He mentioned Osama. Fair game. You can't talk about Osama without talking about conspiracy. Forget about it, Dave.

http://control-alt-delete.ca

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com

http://911.freelancepartnership.com

http://www.letsroll911.org

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

http://www.lonelantern.org

http://www.infowars.com

http://www.prisonplanet.com

And even Jack Cafferty for frak's sake:

http://www.mrc.org/cyberalerts/2006/cyb20060120.asp#1

kiwibonga

I have followed many conspiracy theories and I do think there is a lot of shady stuff going on with the US government in regards to the 9/11 aftermath.

For this thread, however, there is no call to talk about the conspiracy theories, because we are not trying to prove or find out anything about government cover ups or justifications for wars, etc ; the man exists and is america's most wanted terrorist, period.

If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, it would probably be wise to open a different thread...

thesickmoon

Quote from: kiwibongaI have followed many conspiracy theories and I do think there is a lot of shady stuff going on with the US government in regards to the 9/11 aftermath.

For this thread, however, there is no call to talk about the conspiracy theories, because we are not trying to prove or find out anything about government cover ups or justifications for wars, etc ; the man exists and is america's most wanted terrorist, period.

Are you certain he exists? There's little doubt he existed at one point in time, but can we be sure he does now? Like, as a flesh and blood religious fanatic / terrorist?

If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, it would probably be wise to open a different thread...

WRONG. I suspect if an APer wants to find Osama, they're gonna need all the information on him they can get. Some of it may be correct; some of it may be disinformation. If the APer can get to the truth by using all information available, then frakking post it. Besides, Abraham's just here to provoke. Why should anyone take him seriously?