Monroe

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren

Is there any monroe e-books out there? or any decent sites with more information on him and his experinces?

Thanks!

upstream

No real ebooks to my knowledge. But you can download his first book via any P2P network like Direct Connect or Kazaa. I once saw his second book too but probably I was just hallucinating.

This post is apparently against some law of Nature cause my comp crashed many times trying to post this. I made another post at first to confuse Karma. I had to try it anyway because Lao Tse once said also that whatever goes against the Way ceases to live.

PM me for your illegal copy

Darren

lol, thanks i'll try the P2P, i think i'll buy his journeys out of the body soon aswell, thanks guys

Astralopithicus

Quote from: upstreamNo real ebooks to my knowledge. But you can download his first book via any P2P network like Direct Connect or Kazaa. I once saw his second book too but probably I was just hallucinating.

This post is apparently against some law of Nature cause my comp crashed many times trying to post this. I made another post at first to confuse Karma. I had to try it anyway because Lao Tse once said also that whatever goes against the Way ceases to live.

PM me for your illegal copy

I reckon Mr M is trying to tell you something. Why don't you just tell the guy to go to his local bookstore and steal a copy when no-one's looking ? Pretty much the same deal as that rotten P2P-thieving, it all stinks  :evil: