She hath seen the light, my friends!

Previous topic - Next topic

DarknChildlike

Morning before last, my fiancé and best friend/ better half, excitedly stumbled out of the bed to where I was sleeping on the couch to tell me something exciting.

She didn't realize I was awake, I was meditating and had awoke early enough to get one in.

She says Dark,. Dark!!  (Except it's my real name). I had an astral projection last night!

Lol her eyes were sparkling with wonder,. She related to me how she sprung up spontaneously to a sitting position out of body and was freaked out but remembered, 'this is what dark likes to do so much, I'll try to get up!'.

After some real effort and not being able to budge she got scared and though of demons so she scared herself awake. Turned on her side because I tell her this is why I can only sleep on my back I just never have done one unless on my back for some reason,.

And she started popping out the back!  lol Literally laughing out loud over here haha

Good excrement man...

Anyways, she is open to the idea of it but I don't think it's for her. I encourage her but she is a scaredy cat and that's ok,. More like she has a lot of responsibilities and always is afraid of the dark but I know better yet it's the unknown she is afraid of in reality,.

She told me she was very scared she would get stuck like that and lose her body and ofcourse I told her that's what everyone has to get over the fear of to do this work,.

You have to say, the anecdotal evidence says I'll be ok but I won't know until I do it,. I am curious like a cat and cannot live a full life without knowing the truth,.

Let me die if it's my time...
I'm going in!

And I hope she does go with it if she experiences an AP, again.

She had slept prior for about four hours woke up one hour and went back to sleep,. So I told her how she induced an AP without even knowing it.

Exciting stuff.

I NEVER would have thought she would experience this just for the simple fact I've never met anyone alive who had but myself ? You know what I mean?

I know we all do it naturally but not a single living person has talked about it with me intellectually let alone experientially from a place of excitement or wisdom in a face to face real life setting.

That's all!

Dang life is sweet, yeah?

Off to meditate :)

LightBeam

That's wonderful! Now she understands and you can have a buddy to discuss this is person. Something similar happened to me recently as well. My brother in law told me about his first spontaneous OBE. He knows about my ability and he was soooo excited telling me how he felt as he was sleeping that hi was lifting up and finding himself next to his bed. He then walked around the room totally aware. I told him to practice my visualization technique before falling asleep every night to see if he can get this on a regular basis. But yeah, it was totally unexpected and wonderful to talk to a family member about it.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

DarknChildlike

Exactly!

Just to have one single person that actually not only believes on faith in your word but knows it without a doubt!

Also to see them become so excited,, cuz look it's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me personally and I always wished so hard I could share this with other ppl,. To shake them from their dependence of the material world,. To be as excited to look inward as they are when getting a new video game console!

I literally don't stay up late playing video games once I began to astral project I found it much more exciting and empowering to not only get the sleep I actually needed but to be immersed into a world in such a way, it's almost any video gamers dream, right?

And you begin to understand the material stuff in life isn't anything you don't already have within you. 

I think if those ppl out there that had a problem understanding that people, love, trust, understanding, compassion are the things we should want of life Had an AP maybe atleast some of them would learn a thing or two,.

I've also noticed that many people that carry on doing things to get over on others and do anything they can to get ahead have not a single notion of the wisdom in clearly understanding we all die someday and we must treat each other not only how we want to be remembered but they forget where we go/ from whence we come,. Therefore they walk on everyone forgetting that at any moment this could end, as if they will be able to get ahead and stay ahead of the curve, "SUCCESSFUL" ppl.

I do believe it takes a certain kind of person to AP more than once in their life "not literally" but it's this experience of being a spirit with electric like excitement to flit around and experience of the wonderful world around us in all its bounty,. Even the more melancholy environments are interesting,. This experience has made me such a more spiritual full fledged human person in my heart than nearly any other thing in my life,.

LightBeam

Great thinking! I personally believe that the happiest people in the world are the givers not the receivers. At least that applies to me.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Awesome! I know that feeling of finally finding someone else you can talk to about this stull. Ride that excitement hon.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.