Short term lucid dream/OBE memory loss?

Previous topic - Next topic

iamkuljuarenot

So the other day I "woke" up, and I did, and I knew I was in my bed, but I was very relaxed, and I started to feel like I could control vibrations that usually lead to me either phasing into an obe or a lucid dream like state, and it happened.  The wierd thing is, I kept doing this upon waking, I was able to phase or get back into a lucid nonphysical state, and it was awesome, multiple times, and I felt like I've mastered it.  Here's the thing, when I got up, I remembered nothing about this until hours after and a hard realization hit me of what I did when I was asleep.  When I got up, I literally had ZERO recollection of this until hours later when something sparked my memory, like wtf?

Volgerle

Quote from: iamkuljuarenot on August 21, 2019, 11:44:15
So the other day I "woke" up, and I did, and I knew I was in my bed, but I was very relaxed, and I started to feel like I could control vibrations that usually lead to me either phasing into an obe or a lucid dream like state, and it happened.  The wierd thing is, I kept doing this upon waking, I was able to phase or get back into a lucid nonphysical state, and it was awesome, multiple times, and I felt like I've mastered it.  Here's the thing, when I got up, I remembered nothing about this until hours after and a hard realization hit me of what I did when I was asleep.  When I got up, I literally had ZERO recollection of this until hours later when something sparked my memory, like wtf?
I remember I had this a few times when I was able to phase/project several times in succession. It is a cool feeling to be able to do this.

About the memory loss or retrieval: what sparked it? Maybe it was also a more relaxed state you were in then and the 'changed' state of consciousness more akin to the projection state (such as e.g. daydreaming) caused it?
I have a similar thing about dreams: When I lay down in bed and begin to drift away I remember snippets of the dreams I had the night before. Never told that before here but it is a very frequent thing. Sometimes it is just a second or two and then it fades again. It is as if the subconscious would like to 'resume' the dream it just left before. Stranger things.  :wink:

Windwalker.

Did you eventually fall back to sleep after the multiple phases? You should maybe consider writing down your experience after you awaken from it. I have my ipad on my nightstand to record each occasion and/or anomaly. Also-I have laid in bed in that "theta zone" where you go in and out from an obe and then back into the energy sensations of the theta zone. Memory is very difficult, sans the last obe you had. You can kiss goodbye any memory of the first or second obe in these situations except maybe snippets. Good luck!