should I cram hemi sync gateway series

Previous topic - Next topic

Beero

Hi

I think on a gateway retreat you spend most of your time for a week listening to as much of the gateway series as possible would I progress my ap skills a lot would you think if I tried to recreate something similar by listening to as many of the gateway home study tracks as possible at the weekends or would it be better to space them out and listen to one a day over a few months

Xanth

You'll completely miss the point of the exercises if you go one after the other.
Take your time, it's no race.  :)

Work through each exercise until you feel comfortable achieving it.

Being impatient will only result in you becoming frustrated.

justin35ll

I have used the hemi-sync gateway series many times. Every time I get the urge to use it I never get passed the first wave, or maybe one or 2 exercises into the second wave.

The last time I got the urge to use it I practiced at least once or twice a day and I repeated each exercise at least 5 times or more until I was completely comfortable and able to easily reach that state of consciousness.
That was the most effective way I used it and got the best results. After I was comfortable going to those states of awareness I stopped using the hemi-sync and was doing it on my own, but then slowly I stopped using the techniques I learned from it.
And now I just do a different meditation, but the gateway series has always been great to me, should probably pick it up again