Should this be happening?

Previous topic - Next topic

darkwolfofshadow

About 4-5 years back, I had been starting to astral project (not very good, mind you). But then, I had bizarre instances in which I moved 4 times withing the same year, so, as to stress, I've never bothered with it, always thinking about my soon-to-be step dad was going crazy. I ended up going back to the house I lived in with my father before he died, than with my Aunt Shirley, then to an appartment of a deceased friend of my family, and then back to the house I was originally in (a hell of a year). And more recently, I began thinking about it, attempting projection again, but no luck...

As is my question... I feel I've been getting pretty close, but on the onset, my body has strong feeling, as if you were flying around in the middle of a vortex, or to put it oddly as it felt, like my body was swimming with a current, and my soul was going straight into it... I wanted to know...

Why did I throw up while attempting? Is something wrong with my chakra?

kiwibonga

I know I have a tendency to get nauseous when I try to lay down on my back sometimes... Probably has to do with blood circulation...

It's really not typical to throw up though... I don't think anything's wrong with your "chakra" -- there might be something wrong with your health... Would you happen to be prone to seizures or have people in your family that suffered from epilepsy? It could have been a sort of mini-seizure... An early sign that you may have a hazardous condition...
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

darkwolfofshadow

I actually sit up when I do it, against my wall. Not laying down. And nobody in my family has a history of seizures. It is the feelings I get that make me dizzy and throw up though...

LittleJoe

Try focussing on the front of your body. Usually when you are relaxing deeper (going near a trance) you get a falling sensation. Sometimes the feeling gets so strong you start feeling sick. Focussing on the front of your body stops the sensation.

It actual feels very much like being (very) drunk and trying to sleep. The difference is that you can control this feeling, not so much with alcohol :-(

darkwolfofshadow

I'll try it tonight/tomorrow morning. Thanks for the advice. I wouldn't know what being runk feelds like though, but if that is it, I don't wanna. I hate feeling around like I am spinning in a chamber, being crushed in via centrifugal forces =(

LittleJoe

darkwolfofshadow

It worked. Thanks. Even though I can't keep focus for very long anymore, at least I can make it without having to worry about getting sick =)

LittleJoe

Hehe yep. Slowly but surely is the way to go.

darkwolfofshadow

I have also been working out lately, too, drinking/eating better. Been to work out World with my brothers a few times this week (I love going) and so far, it is improving my concentration =)