significance of green eyes and other odd things

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristen

Hi again -

Re Green eyes - I would really appreciate some objective input - I am truly wondering if what I've experienced here has some precedent or is simply my individual imagination at work in the dream/oobe environment...  just trying to figure out what it means.

Anyone?

dentrakas

If you have read Carlos Castaneda...
b][/In a book of his Don Juan mentions about the difficulty a dreamer
has to make his eyes look normal...
eg. Carlos meets with Don Juan and afterwhile there comes Don Jenaro too... Carlos greets Jenaro when he sees Jenaro... with glowing eyes waving at him...
He was Sh... out of his mind... and then Don Juan explained...
that dreamers that can construct their "double" in physical life...
can be recognized by the glowing eyes of their double...[/b]
Well if you are interested i think you can find this ... in Castaneda's "Fire within".
If it is in other book than this, it is still the best of the books he's written.
But if you want to die... read the whole serie of his books
I my self died once after bringing in mind Carlos description of human death... only to arise again by the change of the digital clock that was infront me.
In the book you'll find lots of don'ts and musts (not) not to forget the laughter of Don Juan and his company.
www.castaneda.com
that's all

dentro yparxei anthropos xoris dentranthropous

Kristen

Thanks dentrakas -

I've read a few of Castaneda's books - they're inspiring... I am most impressed with Don Juan's conception of what it meant to be a man of knowledge and a warrior, and how Don Juan describes the warrior path.  Its very Buddhist.  Don Juan and his shaman friends practiced crazy wisdom... (more parallels with Buddhist thought)... there's lots of very profound thought and experiences in those books.

I don't think I'm ready for (dying)....

I think I will reread to find the parts you mentioned about the eyes glowing.

take care,

Kristen

Kristen

P.S. re Castanada

"... For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart.  There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length.   And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessley."

- Don Juan

zugzug

Re:  the green eyes.  I've seen a pair of green eyes, and they were glowing, but it didn't belong to anything human, I don't think.  Maybe an astral creature.  I'm not sure what it was.  It was a long time ago... but I think it's really interesting because what you're talking about fits what I saw.

Tir13

I have a question for everyone.

Have you ever encountered just an eye, or a pair of eyes, just there.  No physical/astral/body, just the eye.  They are either green or blue, very old...and they feel funny?  If so, can you give me details?  Thanks!

Jason

Robert Bruce

G'day!

What's with all these green eyes?

Last night, I had a vivid dream or astral experience (no conscious exit or reentry), where I was sitting at a table with my eldest son, Ben, and another young man with blonde hair and brilliant, glowing green eyes.  There was no pupil or iris, and the whole eye socket was filled with green.  This seemed a tad unusual at the time, but I went on with the lesson anyway.

The lesson was about the connectivity of all life. I was explaining that we are one another, and if I give to one I give to myself, and if I harm one then I harm myself.  So love one another and treat all others as you would like them to treat you.

I had read this post about green eyes during the day, so its quite possible this was a subjective fluctuation, a subconscious addition to my experience.

I think this kind of thing has to be carefully thought about before jumping to conclusions.  It would be easy to think that the green eye syndrome could indicate neg entity involvement in that person, but there are many other possibilities so its very difficult to say.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Q2u

What if it is just a symbol of something and this is how your mind interprets it back in your memory? Did that make sense?

The green of objects could be aura light maybe? I would first examine what the color green means to you at this point in your life.

Listen to your intuition and keep your eyes open around you to what might set the symbol of green up in your subconscious mind.

Then also examine what the eyes represent. The eyes are often thought to be the windows of the soul. The third eye is to see into the spirit. eyes might mean your looking for something or your worried of what others might see or hoping they will see.

Just think on these things as messages in code and you just have to figure out the meaning.

As far as Robert goes...yes you, Robert, might have picked up on this from reading the post but your lesson of connection to others says to me you picked up on the meaning of this experience by way of the astral, or spirit.

Your own child was in this just like her child. I would look closer to the one with the green eyes. Examination of the symbols here will probably give clues to what it means for the both of you.

Love and Bright Smiles -Q

Kristen

Hey Tir13,

I had a vision once that involved a giant eye.  It was like I was in a giant's head - like in the loony-tunes cartoons - I was behind this eye, and then rotated my perspective to be facing it.... it took up the whole environment until the vision shifted.  I also had a lucid dream once that involved an eye that acted as some sort of indicator, it hung out in the upper left hand corner of my visual range and changed color (red, silver, red) according to what I was looking at....  I wouldn't characterize the "eyes" I've experienced as old or funny feeling...

And thanks all for answering - I'm not any less confused but I'm used to that *hehe*.

Not to worry Robert - I don't think neg activity is the issue - not in those particular instances anyway .  

Take care all,

Kristen

Kristen

Hi All,

I was wondering if this sounds familiar to anyone...

I've had several oobe experiences wherein I would look at my family members while they were sleeping (my husband and my children); or, have run into something that for example looked like my husband (but) while they look the same, they have consistantly had green eyes - not human eyes though... the irises are oval, or there have been no irises.  I'll give you some examples -

In one oobe expereince I went into my son's room to find him asleep - I shake him gently and he turns over and opens his eyes - at first they're normal, and then it looks like a nicitating membrane opens and underneith the eyes are as I described - emerald green (they are physically blue grey).

In another experience, I'm floating above my husband, and reach down to "wake" him - he opens his eyes and there is that third eyelid and those green eyes with oval irises like  a cat...

In another, (I'm really eager for opinions about this) I'm floating about my house and want to go outside - I'm in my foyer and my "husband"   suddenly is behind me - his eyes are flat green, no whites, no irises... (more to the experience - quite an odd one that was).

Also, I'm wondering if anyone has ever encountered glowing green objects while oobeing...  some of the things in my real time house glow green (again the green)?

Any thoughts?  Familiar?  Or is this perhaps my own individual slant on things?

Thanks,

Kristen