Direct techniques from adventures beyond the body?

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Hi,
I want to know if people have used direct techniques (without sleeping/doing while fully awake) from adventures beyond the body to phase / astral project/experience non-physical consciousness?

I also want to know which section (or part) of the book mentions direct techniques?

Thanks.

luffy28

Hi,
I just want to know if anyone has used adventures beyond the body for direct techniques similar to astral dynamics? The reason I'm asking is that the author told me on FaceBook that his book (adventures beyond the body) has direct techniques. I just want to know how / where in the book where the direct techniques are taught / how to use the book for direct techniques?

Thanks.

Xanth

The word "direct" only means that you entered the non-physical while you were fully physically awake and aware.

Any technique where you start from a meditative state is generally a "direct technique" for projecting.

You need to pick a focus which is going to work "for you". 

Nameless

I have not read this book so can't help you there. However I do back Xanth's statement.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

luffy28

Hi,
I tried using the hypnagogic technique from adventures beyond the body and want to know how to exit the body using the technique?

These are the notes I made in a word document

"Adventures beyond the body chapter 5 notes 2

Hypnagogic technique -

Say to urself as

you sleep -

"I remain aware

as I fall asleep"

As you fall asleep

focus on the mental imagery

that flows in ur mind

As much as u can

begin to consciously play with

/ control and change the

mental images and scenes

that appear visualize urself

for example on an elevator

Go along with the sensations

/ pictures in ur mind

enjoy the visualization(s)

/ and stretch ur imagination

to it's limit

as you play with

the images / visualization say

"Now I'm out of body"

The results of this technique =

1. falling asleep

2. awakening in the vibration state

3. awakening floating above /

near ur body"

Thanks.

Lumaza

Luffy, that sounds pretty "self explanatory" to me!

Just Follow the technique and see where it leads you to!  :-) He states that there are 3 possible results.
"The results of this technique =

1. falling asleep

2. awakening in the vibration state

3. awakening floating above /
"

#3 says you are already out of your body. So there is no need to exit anything at that point. Now ground yourself to wherever it is you are. How do you do that? "Be aware" of where you are! !  To maintain that awareness, you need to allow your curiosity to take over. Not your excitement. That would instantly end the experience then and there. Passively being aware and allowing your curiosity to steer the way, will lead to a fulfilling, eye opening and "lengthened" experience!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

ksmith44

"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us."
– Socrates