Sleep paralysis

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresco

Isnt sleep paralysis basically just an OBE where you cannot get back into your body??

Or do I have that wrong??

Lumaza

Quote from: Fresco on November 28, 2018, 01:28:05
Isnt sleep paralysis basically just an OBE where you cannot get back into your body??

Your answer lies in this thread here. Give it a read. There is some great info to be found in there!  :wink:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: Fresco on November 28, 2018, 01:28:05

The above link from Lumaza is probably the gold standard for understanding Sleep Paralysis.  Bedeekin did a great job on it.

With that said...
If someone was to look at your body while you were experiencing sleep paralysis, they would see you asleep.  Eyes closed.  Fast asleep (barring any potential uncomfortable movements you might be making).
David Warner (one of our moderators) has plenty of videos of himself while in sleep paralysis. 

So the "vivid" things you experience while in sleep paralysis are essentially a projection.  At least, that's how I view it.