OBE While Standing

Previous topic - Next topic

whereamI

My first experience, while at the Chiropractors office was strange. After arriving there my wife and I were seated and waited for our turn to get an adjustment. Sitting in a comfortable chair, my posture was perfectly erect and a speaker directly behind me playing easy listening music, staring down at the multi-colored carpet illuminated by dim light fixtures.
Feeling very relaxed, I was called in to get adjusted. Less than five minutes later I returned to my seat in the lobby. My wife was called in next.
While seated, I again was more relaxed than ever. My wife returned to the lobby, she had to tell me to get up I didn't want to move. I was told I had to sign a medical form. I picked up the pen, then WHAM! I was hovering about two feet behind and about one above myself. Floating, gazing around the room, feeling at peace. I could see two beings communicating to each other, not being able to identify them as my wife and the receptionist. I could only hear murmurs. Then I saw the back of my head and at that instant I was back in my body.
Standing at the desk with a pen in my hand, I started to put the pen down then remembered I was suppose to sign my name, but I forgot it. It took a couple of seconds to focus then remembered it. Again I was about to put the pen down and then said to myself "oh, date", I have to write the date. I was totally out of it. I had to ask what month it was and the day. I almost asked what year it was then remembered.
Luckily my wife was driving that day. Since then it has been my goal to experince another OBE but it hasn't happened yet.

manuel

Agntneo

Yes it is very much possible to have a OBE while standing.
I belive that the amount of relaxation you managed to experience was very good. Now again, it is possible to maintaine the trance state while walking or even standing up.

Because of the mind split effect you can experience the real world dimension in the physical and in the "buffer zone", aka the real time zone simontainously.

This whole thing is very interesting.

Regards

Ian
People Can Fly

sunneysoul71

Beautiful experience!

You described it very charmingly, too. I feel as if I was there.

Two key things jumped right out at me: The emotion of peace during your OBE. This really is the truth behind all of this, in my view. No, in my feeling. Peace is our natural state. And knowing.

The other thing was your inability to remember seemingly important information such as the date.  :lol:  This just cracks me up, because it points to the pettiness of all these 3-dimensional quirks such as time, names and so forth. These are all so very unimportant, but we get caught up in them like in a net and we let them bother us, until the very last minute. Before the peace comes.

I wish and hope that people will start to incorporate more peace into their lives and take out some of the petty stuff in exchange.

I hope this is what we are headed to.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and all the best!

Michael
The most dependable information on the six o'clock news is the weather report.

patapouf

It's true it is a fascinating experience. I wonder how ''an expert'' someone needs to become if they want to purposely induce this kind of OBE. Pobably a lot of practice and experience!

This makes me remember an event that is far from being close to this experience but it felt weird anyway. I was watching TV and stared wihtout thinking of nothing; just watching and staring (like a zombie when suddenly it felt very weird (some kind of dizziness) inside of myself and seems like I was moving forward. I got scared and worried if I wasn't having some kind of trouble with myself and a few seconds later I was OK. I'm not really a ''connaisseur'' of these things so maybe it is not related to an OBE sensation at all.....

RTCovenant

Lol, sometimes I'll go into a deep trance randomly when relaxed. When that happens I most likely forget everything including my name and who my parents are.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

skydust