Some basic questions about astral beings

Previous topic - Next topic

kuurt

Do beings that live in the astral planes have tv's like we do?  Do they watch tv?  What about the beings that can see us but we can't see them - do they see their tv's and our tv's?  If we have our tv's on does it make it difficult for them to hear their tv's over the sound of ours?

Do they eat and poop like we do?  Do they have to eat or is that optional?  I know their bodies vibrate on at a higher frequency, but do they have internal organs like us?  Do they have to eventually poop after they eat? 

Do they have vehicles like we do in the physical?  I know that when we astral project we can travel from one location to another instantly, but can they do that too? 

I heard they don't have jobs or money, is that true?   

I heard they have houses but they don't build them like we do, they create theirs with their minds - thoughts manifest instantly in the astral planes.  Is that true?

I heard that the astral plane that they're on seems just as real to them as this physical world does to us. So does that mean they can't move through walls or solid objects with their astral bodies like we can when we astral project to the astral plane?

Do their bodies die like ours do?  Can they be killed and lose their astral body and end up on another plane in another body?

Xanth

Quote from: kuurt on March 26, 2018, 06:11:24
Do beings that live in the astral planes have tv's like we do?  Do they watch tv?  What about the beings that can see us but we can't see them - do they see their tv's and our tv's?  If we have our tv's on does it make it difficult for them to hear their tv's over the sound of ours?

Do they eat and poop like we do?  Do they have to eat or is that optional?  I know their bodies vibrate on at a higher frequency, but do they have internal organs like us?  Do they have to eventually poop after they eat? 

Do they have vehicles like we do in the physical?  I know that when we astral project we can travel from one location to another instantly, but can they do that too? 

I heard they have houses but they don't build them like we do, they create theirs with their minds - thoughts manifest instantly in the astral planes.  Is that true?

I heard that the astral plane that they're on seems just as real to them as this physical world does to us. So does that mean they can't move through walls or solid objects with their astral bodies like we can when we astral project to the astral plane?

Do their bodies die like ours do?  Can they be killed and lose their astral body and end up on another plane in another body?
So many questions!  So little time.

Let's break it down like this... all of the questions you've asked above are based around concepts you've had throughout your "human existence" here in this physical reality.
You could visit these other realities and they would probably seem extremely similar to this physical reality only because your life experiences and what you've already experienced are used as the basis for constructing those other reality experiences.

So unless you're a very creative person, you're going to see these "beings" with houses, jobs, eating, etc... all in the same way you're used to it happening.

Non-physical experiences are subjective in HOW you experience, but objective in WHAT you experience.

What I mean by that is that if you take two people projecting into the same reality, they're each going to experience it differently, but the base of the experience will remain true throughout.  For example, those two people project into a room... that would be the objective nature of the experience.  A room.  How each of those people experience that room would be completely different.  One might see it as a bedroom, while the other might experience it as an underground cave full of crystals and such... 

Now if you were to ask those people what they experienced, you wouldn't be able to line up their experiences since each would tell you a grand story based upon their experience.  Right?

kuurt

I really don't get it.  Don't these realities or places on the astral plane already exist a certain way before you or I project there? 

Quotebut the base of the experience will remain true throughout.  For example, those two people project into a room... that would be the objective nature of the experience.  A room.  How each of those people experience that room would be completely different.  One might see it as a bedroom, while the other might experience it as an underground cave full of crystals and such...

It seems to me that my questions relate to the objective nature of the places and not to interpretations.  Either these things are true or not, even before I come along and interpret my experience there.  How does one person see a room as a bedroom while another sees it as an underground cave full of crystals and such?  Is one of them tripping on acid? 

I have heard that on the astral plane thoughts manifest instantly - is this why people perceive that reality differently?  So two people going to the same reality would perceive it differently because they're thoughts are actually changing or molding that reality to conform to their beliefs?  If I expect to see the people there driving in cars even if they don't, then I will see them driving cars there?  Is that really how it works?  If I believe the people there go to job the way we do in this reality then I will see them going to job even if they really don't? 

I can perhaps see how my expectations and beliefs could change the environment like the room we're in, but how could it change the people there?  How can my beliefs that they drive cars and go to work make them drive cars and go to work if they really don't?

ThaomasOfGrey

I'll give you some simple answers but I won't back them up in detail unless you have specific queries about how I got this information otherwise I'll be writing all day  :evil:

Quote from: kuurt on March 26, 2018, 06:11:24
Do beings that live in the astral planes have tv's like we do?  Do they watch tv?  What about the beings that can see us but we can't see them - do they see their tv's and our tv's?  If we have our tv's on does it make it difficult for them to hear their tv's over the sound of ours?
Watching us is their version of TV for the most part. Just watching TV or watching people do stuff isn't a very rich experience. They want to experience it as we do, and they can, and do by latching on to our data stream. There are people latched on to you right now, they talk to you every day. They are like spirit guides, but more akin to when we yell at the person in the horror movie "dont separate from the group idiot!!!" knowing they cant really hear.

Do they eat and poop like we do?  Do they have to eat or is that optional?  I know their bodies vibrate on at a higher frequency, but do they have internal organs like us?  Do they have to eventually poop after they eat?  
Probably not, the more highly evolved the physical structure the less capable it becomes of dealing with contaminants. You might draw energy directly from something like sunlight instead of what we think of as food. In these dimensions objects like a piece fruit aren't just an object, they are imbued with the essence of fruit. For example you grow the tree from a memory of an orange tree from your childhood and with a specific nutritional intent. The orange is like a conscious entity, essence of your childhood.

Do they have vehicles like we do in the physical?  I know that when we astral project we can travel from one location to another instantly, but can they do that too?  
Yes, spacecraft that are generated by sculpting reality. In some dimensions you need AI to do it for you because the normal beings aren't sophisticated enough. You can come to this dimension in such a craft.

It's true they don't have money, as money is a source of craving and encourages hording. A barter system is used instead. People still have jobs in a sense but it isn't about meeting the basic needs of survival like it is for us. More like being an artisan because you like it.

I heard they have houses but they don't build them like we do, they create theirs with their minds - thoughts manifest instantly in the astral planes.  Is that true?
Yes its true, like the fruit tree you can build a house from nothing that is alive and has your essence of home.

I would argue their experience is a higher fidelity than ours and thus more "real" in the sense we think of it. The rules of the physics are more flexible but they are still based on mutual perception. If you were the only person around and you wanted to phase through a wall or deconstruct it I think you could. If someone held the intent to keep you out, you would be blocked. This is just like how disbelief can block psi phenomena here.

Do their bodies die like ours do?  Can they be killed and lose their astral body and end up on another plane in another body?
I think they tend to choose when they die. They can be killed depending on what type of body they have, but I think in most cases the bodies can be remade or regenerated. The form we know of as the alien grey is an artificial body.

Quote from: kuurt on March 27, 2018, 01:32:02
I really don't get it.  Don't these realities or places on the astral plane already exist a certain way before you or I project there?  

It seems to me that my questions relate to the objective nature of the places and not to interpretations.  Either these things are true or not, even before I come along and interpret my experience there.  How does one person see a room as a bedroom while another sees it as an underground cave full of crystals and such?  Is one of them tripping on acid?  
Humans see colors based on the RGB spectrum, 3 colors to form the rainbow. Deep sea crabs have an 18 color based rainbow. You can't imagine how many more colors they see and the spectrum of electro magnetism that is tangible for them. The thing that makes the human experience consistent is our brains and our social programming. If you have no model in your consciousness for a boat and someone shows you a boat it just wont register as anything.

When you enter these totally foreign planes who knows how much you will be able to decode. You might be seeing a human world when everyone else has crab vision. Furthermore the subjectivity of reality is enhanced because there is no brain to keep your speculation in check. Think of it like how a powerful psychedelic drug can turn a consistent and familiar experience here into something totally subjective. The signal to noise ratio of the truth of reality vs your interpretation is a factor in every experience, more so outside of the human experience.
I have heard that on the astral plane thoughts manifest instantly - is this why people perceive that reality differently?  So two people going to the same reality would perceive it differently because they're thoughts are actually changing or molding that reality to conform to their beliefs?  If I expect to see the people there driving in cars even if they don't, then I will see them driving cars there?  Is that really how it works?  If I believe the people there go to job the way we do in this reality then I will see them going to job even if they really don't?  
Nah, things cant be in two exclusive states such as simultaneously having a job and not having a job depending on who is observing. You could totally enter a world and engage in a subjective delusion with wild interpretations but that's just happening in your mind as a transformation of the true data source.
I can perhaps see how my expectations and beliefs could change the environment like the room we're in, but how could it change the people there?  How can my beliefs that they drive cars and go to work make them drive cars and go to work if they really don't?
The thing is that the consciousness system is so free and so powerful that you can create a reality where people have jobs even if they originally didn't. Now that is your personal interpretation that has cloned a universe for as long as you continue to draw on the data. The same thing is possible with our physical reality history, you can do what ifs and live it out. Those realities aren't "real" in the sense that they aren't part of a collective plan, online multiplayer realm vs your single player save game.

kuurt

Well that leads to a lot more questions. Perhaps I asked too many question at once. 

QuoteWatching us is their version of TV for the most part. Just watching TV or watching people do stuff isn't a very rich experience. They want to experience it as we do, and they can, and do by latching on to our data stream. There are people latched on to you right now, they talk to you every day. They are like spirit guides, but more akin to when we yell at the person in the horror movie "dont separate from the group idiot!!!" knowing they cant really hear.

I know I can hear them and they are very negative and tormenting spirits, definitely not spirit guides in my case.  That's why I'm trying to learn as much as I can about them.  I thought the ones that latch onto us (spirit attachments) were on the earth plane and that is how they can see us but we can't see them.  I also read that most of the places in the astral plane have their own reality and the beings there can not see our physical world.  Are there some astral places that can see our physical world?

Quotespacecraft that are generated by sculpting reality. In some dimensions you need AI to do it for you because the normal beings aren't sophisticated enough. You can come to this dimension in such a craft.

You mean when people talk about other dimensions of realities and that fact that some ETs are inter-dimensional and travel through different dimension with their spaceships that they're traveling through the different astral planes? 

QuoteIt's true they don't have money, as money is a source of craving and encourages hording. A barter system is used instead. People still have jobs in a sense but it isn't about meeting the basic needs of survival like it is for us. More like being an artisan because you like it.

Why would money or jobs be necessary when thoughts create reality instantly there?

QuoteIf you were the only person around and you wanted to phase through a wall or deconstruct it I think you could. If someone held the intent to keep you out, you would be blocked. This is just like how disbelief can block psi phenomena here.

If we can move through solid objects in the astral but the residents there can't then we must seem like ghosts to them.

QuoteWhen you enter these totally foreign planes who knows how much you will be able to decode. You might be seeing a human world when everyone else has crab vision.
Well that sucks, what's the point of these planes if everybody is perceiving things differently there?  How can you make sense of anything?

QuoteNah, things cant be in two exclusive states such as simultaneously having a job and not having a job depending on who is observing. You could totally enter a world and engage in a subjective delusion with wild interpretations but that's just happening in your mind as a transformation of the true data source.

Ok, I'm confused.  We perceive some things differently (subjective reality) and other things we perceive the true data source (objective reality)? 

QuoteThe thing is that the consciousness system is so free and so powerful that you can create a reality where people have jobs even if they originally didn't. Now that is your personal interpretation that has cloned a universe for as long as you continue to draw on the data.

And if you cloned a universe like that and gave everyone jobs are those beings in your universe that now have jobs real or imaginary?  Is everything in your made up world a thought form and is that what dreams are?

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: kuurt on March 27, 2018, 03:44:27
Well that leads to a lot more questions. Perhaps I asked too many question at once. 

I know I can hear them and they are very negative and tormenting spirits, definitely not spirit guides in my case.  That's why I'm trying to learn as much as I can about them.  I thought the ones that latch onto us (spirit attachments) were on the earth plane and that is how they can see us but we can't see them.
Personally I still think a big part of it is spiritual superstition. There has been a voice in my head telling me I am garbage for most of my life. Our brains have different modules with different goals and they duke it out constantly; with some knowledge of how they work you can detect their motives and infer the source of that thought. Increasingly I find what I was led to believe could be guides or demons is just normal brain activity.

I also read that most of the places in the astral plane have their own reality and the beings there can not see our physical world.  Are there some astral places that can see our physical world?
I think it just works like a hierarchy. Any reality that is a superset of ours contains entities that can see what happens here. For realities that are parallel to us, maybe they can't, depends on the skill of the individual.

You mean when people talk about other dimensions of realities and that fact that some ETs are inter-dimensional and travel through different dimension with their spaceships that they're traveling through the different astral planes? 
Dimensions is a confusing term because it means lots of things. Our physical reality is a 3d dimension. A virtual reality inside our computers is also a dimension that is a subset of ours but it has nothing to do with 3d-4d-5d. There are dimensions that are a superset of this universe and all parallel universes. When people talk about 4d and 5d realities they are talking about planets like earth with a relaxed physics rule set that increases the weighting that expectation has on the quantum collapse of matter.

You cant build a spaceship in 5d and use that to teleport to the superset of your reality - that is like a character from your video game teleporting into your dimension in the flesh - it makes no sense. You can use the spaceship to enter other 4d or 3d realities like ours.

Why would money or jobs be necessary when thoughts create reality instantly there?
What if people have bad thoughts and need treatment? Who specifically is using thoughts to create the reality and to what end? For these realities to work they can't be a total free for all in terms of instant universal manifestation for everyone at the same time. They are just looser versions of our reality. I think it is more about culture and society than survival.

If we can move through solid objects in the astral but the residents there can't then we must seem like ghosts to them.
I was saying the residents there potentially can too, it depends on the collective rule set.

Well that sucks, what's the point of these planes if everybody is perceiving things differently there?  How can you make sense of anything?
It isn't everyone, its just us that can't make sense of it. That is why we are banned from going there. When one is mentally stable and adequately programmed they can perceive the truth. In general you need to master the way before being granted access. Sometimes you will be let in and get kicked for making a mistake like a chat room.

Ok, I'm confused.  We perceive some things differently (subjective reality) and other things we perceive the true data source (objective reality)? 
When photons enter your eyes you get the true data source. What you decode from that forms a subjective visual reality that closely approximates the data source. It is virtual and can be fooled easily as the brain tries to match various models with the data stream. One example is that the brain will show you dangers that don't exist based on a probability match - it helps people survive to think every stick is a snake.

When you no longer have physical senses and a brain to do the decoding you are off the map. Consciousness data in, subjective reality rendered. The signal to delusion ratio can be anywhere from 0% to 100%.
And if you cloned a universe like that and gave everyone jobs are those beings in your universe that now have jobs real or imaginary?  Is everything in your made up world a thought form and is that what dreams are?
They are imaginary for the most part. You are taking snapshots of the beings as they were and having them live out a different scenario. They would no longer have free will, they are just a good simulation of the free will choices that might have been made.

That is how dreams work, you are just ripping data out of the cosmos and doing random stuff with it. It might be close approximations of this reality at some point in time or a far removed branch off. Maybe it is someone elses "fan edit" that you happened across. Its an ocean of data out there.

Xanth

Quote from: kuurt on March 27, 2018, 01:32:02
I really don't get it.  Don't these realities or places on the astral plane already exist a certain way before you or I project there?
They exist, but not in any predefined way.  As I said, your experience of somewhere would probably be vastly different from how I would experience it.
This is why the Astral Pulse Island was always a failure in terms of people visiting the "same place".
It was built up with word ideas here on the forums, but translated differently to everyone who attempted to "go there".

QuoteIt seems to me that my questions relate to the objective nature of the places and not to interpretations.  Either these things are true or not, even before I come along and interpret my experience there.  How does one person see a room as a bedroom while another sees it as an underground cave full of crystals and such?  Is one of them tripping on acid?
Different life experiences fuel different non-physical experiences. 

QuoteI have heard that on the astral plane thoughts manifest instantly - is this why people perceive that reality differently?
Yes and no.  This is one of the largest misnomers.
I've experienced realities which were extremely malleable to my thoughts and others which were as seemingly solid as this physical reality.
So no, thoughts don't necessarily manifest instantly... if they did, most people wouldn't have the discipline for the journey.  The "astral wind" (for lack of a better term) would blow them all around uncontrollably... yet for most, such doesn't happen... or at least not often.

QuoteSo two people going to the same reality would perceive it differently because they're thoughts are actually changing or molding that reality to conform to their beliefs?  If I expect to see the people there driving in cars even if they don't, then I will see them driving cars there?  Is that really how it works?  If I believe the people there go to job the way we do in this reality then I will see them going to job even if they really don't? 
It's deeper than just "beliefs" and "expectations"...
Give this article a read:  http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2011/09/02/addition-to-your-non-physical-perception/

QuoteI can perhaps see how my expectations and beliefs could change the environment like the room we're in, but how could it change the people there?  How can my beliefs that they drive cars and go to work make them drive cars and go to work if they really don't?
You're not changing the people, only your perception of the people.  They're still there.  They're still real and exist.  They are there, but HOW you experience them is what changes.  They likely don't experience you like you believe you are either.  :)
It works both ways.

Nameless

You are basically asking if their reality is like ours. The very short answer is no. Although I am sure there are other beings out there who are just as physical as we are so I would think in many ways they have the same needs we do.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on March 27, 2018, 21:36:44
You are basically asking if their reality is like ours. The very short answer is no. Although I am sure there are other beings out there who are just as physical as we are so I would think in many ways they have the same needs we do.
Most definitely.  We're not the only carbon based beings living within a physical reality.
There are many realities out there, physical and otherwise and everything in between.  :)
There are realities which we can't even comprehend with our limited base "human experience".

As a funny side note, I believe those incomprehensible realities are the realities which Frank declared as being "Focus 4". 
They aren't a different level or something, they're just a different reality to experience.