Some more questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacklight

So, first things first;
I, in fact, am not 21 like it is said in DOB of my account, but rather 13, born in '01.
Just a little clarification; don't be surprised when I don't know much about life or my English is bad :p
I'll just ask some basic questions, because I'm confused..
So, how do you really AP? I mean, step by step, with details - how do you start, when do you initiate the exit methods, etc, etc. But, step by step, with as much detail as possible, if you can.
Also, one question for Szaxx - remember when you said in one post about a routine that doesn't require doing anything? What's the progress on it if I may ask?
Oh, and one more, because I'm not really sure about it - why do I keep seeing green when my eyes are closed? At night, at day - it sometimes "does a circle", sometimes "goes from right to left", etc.
I think you'll understand.
I would really appreciate the answers

Szaxx

The do nothing method applies to many who have been making attempts constantly with unsurpassed dedication for a couple of months.
A couple of members recently have shown this works.
With the dedication, comes the intent and also the programming of the subconcious. This needs to be left to do its work naturally.

How long have you attempted and what progress have you noticed?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Sagar

Doing nothing isn't completely doing absolutely nothing. 
I tried for over a year meditating, raising energy, pulling on ropes when I was in a trance etc... with no success.

So I switched to doing reality checks during the day and trying for "Lucid Dreams" (Astral Projections).  I got a lot more success that way.  Basically during the day I would ask myself "What's unusual about my situation?" 

Within a few days of this I had my first projection - 4 in a row actually. 

I still meditate at night, but it's not part of an exit technique for me.  It's mostly to clear my head as an end to the day and because it helps me remember projections with more detail. 

**The best advice I ever got was stop trying to project and let it happen

And if something doesn't work for a few months, don't give up.  Keep huge intent.  Like us pilots say.. "Your thirst takes wings." 

The green is most likely just hypnogogia.  It's just a natural thing your eyes do.  I get green and purple usually for example. 
For the Love

Bluefirephoenix

I would add to what SAgar said. I also have a gentle focus within instead of thinking of the outside. I think what we see in projection at first is a construct of a familiar place to aid in comfort as you pull away from your physical body. Your sort of re aiming your conscious mind. Some people can focus on the outside and it works .. it never worked for me. It took me about 4 years of consistent work to figure this out. I'm still not perfect at it.

two things to remember 1. totally relaxed but not asleep 2. gently focus your mind.

Blacklight

Before visiting this post, I sort of, tried, to project - let's call it that way.
I set myself in a laying position, relaxing a little, and I just did the simple thing; breath in, breath out. No thoughts came my way.
So, I don't know what I was doing really, but after a few+ minutes I started to feel like everything was bigger in my eyes (I have this feeling sometimes, but rarely), and I felt that my heartbeat was veryy heavy, so, I tried "rolling out" in thoughts. I think it sort of worked, because I felt a little detached. How would you call that? I don't know, really, meditation? Or maybe in fact that was some progress on AP'ing. I'm an impatient guy, the first time I found about AP, I read some random comment about just relaxing, breathing in and out. (that was maybe a year ago in August)
So, I relaxed, and this those things step by step, and the vibrations - they came pretty quick, but I freaked out since I didn't knew what to do, so I just stopped.
I didn't do any progress since then, because I expected everything to come faster - well, untill yesterday. I think you can call that progress, no?
I'm going to try doing the same thing tonight - I heard that on mornings it's particulary easier, but, well, school awaits :-P

Szaxx

Picture someplace other than a physical world replication.
You have no body, you are not in bed, even think you are a point of conciousness and no more. Then think of a nice feeling, a sundrenched beach or whatever. Think about being at that place, the warmth ect. Try again.

Blacklight

Quote from: Szaxx on December 11, 2014, 15:42:11
Picture someplace other than a physical world replication.
You have no body, you are not in bed, even think you are a point of conciousness and no more. Then think of a nice feeling, a sundrenched beach or whatever. Think about being at that place, the warmth ect. Try again.

How would I imagine myself that I'm a point of conciousness, if you could explain?

Szaxx

To exit you may have noticed it only happens when you are just aware of yourself in your mind.
It's this feeling, no body or physical world experiences are being sensed.
This is simply you as a point of concious awareness.

Blacklight

Funny you mention this, since yesterday I tried doing the same thing I did 2 days ago - it didn't work that well, since when I was entering this "trance" I suddenly was exiting it (<distraction, probably), it happened a few times in a row till I eventually gave up.
I'll give it another shot today at night, and maybe tomorrow morning since it's Saturday.