some of my problems (if you want to call them that)

Previous topic - Next topic

matthewof1989

so i'm having some problems i guess and any feed back is greatly appreciated.

first, as far as frank kepples 4 focus theory goes, it seems i'm stuck in f2 (much more so in f1 but that's okay) i don't know how to get to f3. i really want to go because in my mind it seems much more "real" than f2. i know, i know, they are all equally "real" but i would like to progress in my adventures and explore what else is out there. so if anyone has any suggestions on how to get into f3 that would be great.

next and i don't know how to really explain this but when i'm trying to phase, while noticing i start to get really strange sensations like someone is in the room with me. my eyes are shut of course but i will get this image as if i was looking down at my legs from a laying down position and there is always this girl kneeling at the side of my bed. i get the "girl from the ring" vibe from her and it's really quite creepy. also if shes not there i will get the sensation that there is someone right up in my face i've even been kissed one time. the problem is they are like RIGHT in my face which leads to a claustrophobic reaction which isn't really all that pleasant. don't get me wrong. these things are really cool in they're own right but it makes me feel scared a little and distracts me. if anyone else has experienced something like this id be interested to hear about that too.

well, that's all i could really think of right now. like i said, any feed back would be greatly appreciated. you guys are the only ones i can talk to about this sort of thing.

Astral316

Quote from: matthewof1989 on September 18, 2011, 22:04:02
first, as far as frank kepples 4 focus theory goes, it seems i'm stuck in f2 (much more so in f1 but that's okay) i don't know how to get to f3. i really want to go because in my mind it seems much more "real" than f2. i know, i know, they are all equally "real" but i would like to progress in my adventures and explore what else is out there. so if anyone has any suggestions on how to get into f3 that would be great.

I use "astral meditation" which is continuing a focus technique within an astral environment. Several times this has transferred me from a relatively mundane/familiar location into a bright, foreign environment. I hear you can also enter pictures in the astral to get to more exotic locations as well as enter particular passageways such as doors or caves, but my experiences haven't verified this yet.

Quote from: matthewof1989 on September 18, 2011, 22:04:02next and i don't know how to really explain this but when i'm trying to phase, while noticing i start to get really strange sensations like someone is in the room with me. my eyes are shut of course but i will get this image as if i was looking down at my legs from a laying down position and there is always this girl kneeling at the side of my bed. i get the "girl from the ring" vibe from her and it's really quite creepy. also if shes not there i will get the sensation that there is someone right up in my face i've even been kissed one time. the problem is they are like RIGHT in my face which leads to a claustrophobic reaction which isn't really all that pleasant. don't get me wrong. these things are really cool in they're own right but it makes me feel scared a little and distracts me. if anyone else has experienced something like this id be interested to hear about that too.

Sounds like a dweller on the threshold scenario, which is a pretty common occurrence. Try to face the entities head on and probe them for information if possible. I hear giving off positive or loving energy helps as well.

Lionheart

These "dweller's of the thresholds" are reflections of our own selves. We just need to bypass this first entity created by fear, once we get pass the "Doorkeeper", than it is smooth sailing. You need to show courage to this and have an attitude of whatever happens happens. Stay the course and you will see your "Dark Shadows" vanish.

matthewof1989

i appreciate the feedback. i will keep these things in mind.