SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanbrandon

I joined the forum JUST to get help and post this one thread. I have had some horrible experiences. I will be copying and pasting what I wrote. I originaly posted these on a different site. I did not get help. Somebody please explain what has happened to me.

JAN 2ND 2012

Please reply. I have been interested in lucid dreaming for months but never got to realy do it. I remembered to reality check up to like 20 times a day.(usualy only a few though). Well, last night I remembered to. I was dreaming at a school when I did. But everything went terrible! Realy terrible!!!! My living nightmare seemed to start becoming true...mabey. As i remembered to reality check, I lost control. To reality check I tried to put my hand through something, but it didnt work.(I was able to see my hands in my dream). I then realized i was on the ground but floating at the same time. I was face first, layed on my stomach an inch off the ground. My body was vibrating. It was terrible because i was parylized and the vibration was very violent and it hurt me. I felt evil entites. Im not sure if i was in sleep paryalysis. Even though i was parylized i was floating towards a pole at mabey 10 mph. i then woke up... so i think. the vibrations were still nearly hurting and every 10-20 seconds my brain felt nearly dead. it was like every 10-20 seconds i passed out for like 5 seconds uncontrollably. even though i woke up i was still parylized. i think i may have been astral projecting. i was in my room and everything looked normal, accept for one thing that im terrified of. on my wall, there was a logo. it was like an oval with 2 "v"'s on it. one above the other. if i was not astral projecting, i think it was either a false awakening, or the most horrible amazing, unbelievable thing happened for real. i become un parylized but the violent, loud buzzing vibrations still was there. basicly, a black, solid basicly vortex tornado thingy came from my roof to the floor on my left. it was strange because it was nearly pure. your could not see through it it kind of just looked like a black tube but i could tell it was spinning and i think i heard something like muffled thunder when it came in. the last thing i remember was that and the logo. i do know that i did wake up again after that, then watched a series on netflix called "heroes", its the best show ever. and now im on my laptop typing this looking for answers. i also heard things in my closet which is scary as hell when that just happened to you. i also forgot to mention, i felt like i was being warned but not in a protected way. it was like as i was parylized i felt a hand around my neck but not chocking me. i felt evil! pure evil! and i just want to know if what happened in the movie "insideous" is not going to happen to me!! im realy scared. also, ive tried to astral project before and failed, but did feel vibrations. the ones i had last night were not the same and very violent and loud and scary!!

OCT 2013

Hey, it took forever for me to find this after over a year later! I have had 2 more experiences! once i realized i was dreaming i fell to the floor vibrating and then everything turned white and only a sihloette appeared til i woke up after. Awake, i was parylized and violent vibrations rung in my head and all over. i believe i passed out multiple times durring this. that experience was a long time ago though. my most recent experience was just a few days ago. i dont recal anything about dreaming....but this scared me the most!!! as i was sleeping my body started the vibrations again....and again, loud in my head. as usual my hands felt like they were levitating just a little but. but this time....it gets scary...i now know that even though i couldnt move, I WASNT IN SLEEP PARALYSIS!! my arms uncontrollably started slowly rising! up and up and up. almost directly up....my hands dangled lifelessly as my arms rose just like in old or cheesy movies where the dead rise or someone gets posessed by a demon. i am scared that maybe, something is trying to take over my body...and its getting stronger....the thing is...i dont believe in the bible so if i cant believe in jesus, how can i believe in a demon? but at the same time its all that i cann think of.

That was kinda a conversation between me and some guy on his site,without what he said. I just copied and pasted my posts about my experiences. i wrote this a while ago and nothing realy has happened since then....but it could.

I WANT TO LUCID DREAM! must i kill what is stopping me? :|

EscapeVelocity

Hello Nathan,

Welcome to the Pulse!

The chances are roughly 999 to 1 that NOTHING outside of your own subconscious is terrorizing you. Many of us, including me, have experienced EVERY one of the issues you are describing, and more than once.

I will admit, if what you describe is true, then you have been hit with just about everything in the book, and all at once! :-D

And that would, naturally, scare the crap out of any sensible person...there's a lot to deal with and figure out there.

If you doubt me, look at it this way: Something that bad, that evil, would have chewed you up and spit you out long ago.

What you are experiencing can be divided into 2 categories: Those effects you get from Sleep Paralysis and those effects or symptoms you experience during Astral Projection.

Look up Sleep Paralysis (SP) on Wikipedia. You don't have to read all the medical stuff but do read the Folklore section to see how various cultures interpret the effects.

Sleep Paralysis---

Physical paralysis, can't speak, pressure on chest or around throat, difficulty breathing/choking, various noises/sounds, tactile sensations such as someone touching or pulling at you, an incredible sense of dread or pure evil around you, a sense of another presence in the room, apparitions that may appear and threaten you...plus many more variations of each.

Astral Projection Exit Sensations---

Vibrations, lightness, floating of body or limbs, pulling/swaying sensations, roaring in head, buzzing, train/helicopter sounds...and much more.

Once you have a better and clearer understanding of what these experiences represent, you can then decide how to move forward. Some of the sensations you may only encounter once or twice; others you will consistently have to confront and overcome your fear if you wish to progress. I won't kid you, this takes a fair amount of courage to face up to your innermost fears. It may be something that you may not feel emotionally ready to tackle, and that's okay...take a few years off and then look at it again. This is a question you have to answer for yourself and you should give serious consideration to it. Even the more experienced projectors take time off to process what they've learned, to deal with physical life issues like family and work and school (which is of course, the most important stuff). So, along that line, I would suggest there is a time to begin, and then there is a time not to begin, but rather to wait.

At least now, I hope I've given some reassurance that the Hounds of Hell are not after you. :-D
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Rachael Hicks

Once I realized I was the one manifesting negative stuff, I haven't experienced anything negative since. I hope this helps.  :-D  I've been projecting forever and I'm alive and well, and I wouldn't trade projecting for anything. Good luck on your future endeavors, I really think once you realize your thoughts equal action in the non physical the better time you'll have. Think happy loving thoughts :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralzombie

Quotei felt evil! pure evil! and i just want to know if what happened in the movie "insideous" is not going to happen to me!!
The only way to be sure is to have your mom some pictures of you. I personally take a lot of selfies but my cell doesn't have a wide angle lens so I never get to see if the creepy old lady is there or not. :|
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain