Someone wanna clue me in...?

Previous topic - Next topic

Links Shadow

I don't know what they are really but I am under the impression that they are just states of mind.  F27 is the state of mind you need to be in to project, I think F27 is it anyway.

T_Kman0610

quote:
Originally posted by Links Shadow

I don't know what they are really but I am under the impression that they are just states of mind.  F27 is the state of mind you need to be in to project, I think F27 is it anyway.

yes, but what if you serpassed it? would you of just got more focus to project better, or the other way around? maybe you could do better flyin and stuff. and yes squeek i have heard of f23 and 10, but think they are just levels of focus. its on the brainwave gen. site.
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

Squeek

Thanks for the postingness.

I actually went about searching for it through multitudes of posts mentioning it and found out where it was recently discussed.. so.. I'm good.  I got the info.

~Squeek

Nick

Hi Squeek,

You probably have all this information by now, but for the benefit of anyone else I thought I'd mention a couple of things. The Focus levels are terms which Robert Monroe applied to everything from C-1 (the physical) to Focus 10 (mind-awake/body-asleep state) and so on.
For those who don't already know, Robert Monroe wrote three books: Journeys Out of the Body; Far Journeys and Ultimate Journey. He also did extensive work with binaural frequencies and was the person the Monroe Institute was named after.

I thought I should mention that another member, Frank, has posted some great information on all this. Take a look at past "sticky" topics in the Astral Consciousness forum, for example. There is a great description of Focus levels by Frank in the Gateway Wave I pointers thread.

What Frank describes in that thread comes out of Robert Monroe's later work where he moved from the traditional obe to phasing. His later books Far Journeys and Ultimate Journey are relevant here. Also, Monroe put together his Gateway tapes (and later cds) wherein the term Focus Levels are described as, for example, C-1 (the physical realm), Focus 10 (mind-awake/body-asleep state), and Focus 12 (what Monroe calls a state of expanded awareness) where colors, shapes, sounds, and mental pictures both still and moving may appear.

The next level Monroe writes about (see Glossary in Ultimate Journey is Focus 15 "another step in the phase relationship" with more attention in the nonphysical realms. Next, Focus 21, which Monroe describes as "the equivalent of deep (delta) sleep in ordinary physical life activity. However, the mind is fully 'awake' and conscious, directing the action."

Beyond the above are the lower realms of the Belief System Territories (BST), such as Focus levels 24, 25 & 26. Then, beyond the BST there is Focus 27, a label Monroe placed for that astral level where decent people would go and gather after the physical body expires. It is also referred to as "the park" because its parklike appearance caused it to be named that by Monroe.

This is hopefully helpful. I am a novice at this. What I have learned so far has been from people like Frank and Adrian. So I am still much the student. What I would recommend, if anyone is interested, is to read all that you can in those threads in the Astral Consciouness forum, and also read Monroe.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Squeek

Hard for y'all to beleive, I'm sure... BUT...

I have NO clue what the Focus 23 or 10 or WHATEVER is.  Not a clue.  Did I miss something here?

Can someone clue me in to this info, that'd be awesome.

~Squeek(I feel so stupid now [8D])