Something happened this morning..

Previous topic - Next topic

kiauma

Keep trying - and relax.  Surrender to the experience.   Before you go to bed, or begin to meditate for trance, LD or OOB, say a short prayer for focus and guidance.   Accept that no harm will come to you, that it is merely the next natural evolution of your life path.  Don't obsess over it or worry about it - just accept it.

...and keep trying.
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

GANAMOHA

how do you do that i would like to tri
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Mike17

Sum1 has been watching too much exorsist, if it happens again throw yourself off a high bridge that will pretty much cure anything [{:)]

Draege

I've never tried to have OBEs in the morning before. Just recently I began sleeping in everyday and trying to have lucid dreams. Several days I've managed to pull 3-4 short lucid dreams out after I had woken from my normal sleeping hours. I haven't gotten it down to a science only a very vague idea of how to do it that is thinking about a dream you just had and you kind of get sucked back into it.

Anyhow, TODAY, something very different happened. I started replaying dream images as if I wanted to have a lucid dream, only all of a sudden these MASSIVE vibrations came on. If these are the true vibrations (I know they vary) I've heard about on the forum, then I have never experienced true vibrations before this point even when I thought I did. The best way to describe them was VIOLENT. The feeling, the sound. I instantly went into a panic as I had never experienced it before. I felt afraid like you do when you wake into sleep paralysis from a very bad nightmare. So they ended immediately. I knew afterwards what they were, and I caused them twice more with the third time being a "success". After that things get very hazy. I was experiencing only what I can assume to be double think. I was in a hysteria of confusion trying to figure out what was happening. I tried to get out of bed and stumbled, was very dazed and it seemed very difficult. I remember raising my arm to look at my hand and seeing kind of a lighted frame of where my arm/hand should be. Yet I was confused as to whether I was in my physical body or not. The whole thing is hazy, but I was just very very confused. My biggest mistake is after it was over I didn't get out of bed to collect my thoughts or write them down. I stayed in bed hoping to make it happen again and ended up sleeping in 3-4 more hours.

Something that might also be interesting to note is that I never felt that I 'left' or even that I 'came back'. I was there the whole time, only things were added and then removed.

Anyway, any thoughts? =/