Speaking with living people in astral then verifying in our world

Previous topic - Next topic

bjb1234

Hey

Have any of you guys ever met any of your friends in the astral worlds somewhere? maybe someone you know in person or somebody you know online, spoken with eachother in astral then talked about your experience in our world?

Ive heard stories of people doing this, would be interesting to know if anybody here had experiences like it.

I realise the astral worlds are very complicated and hard to make sense of (which is probly why we wont ever make sense of them scientifically).

I have had one experience where i met a american woman in a chat room, she told me put my cup anywhere in the room then focus on the cup, so much i could see it when i closed my eyes.  She said she wud tell me where i put it in the room.  She said its behind the printer on the floor, you kept focusing on the printer by accident.  And she was right, and she did similar things with other people in the room.  I was only about 12 or 13 at the time and it was a pagan room.  Was interesting, this woman claimed she trained her psyic skills and could also project.

Novice

There is already a validation sticky that's been in place for awhile at the top of this forum. Below is a link to it. If you are looking for experiences/validations purely with incarnate beings, you can read what I posted on page  8 of that thread. Those were verified with living individuals.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/validation_thread-t25607.105.html

As the thread above is already on this topic, I'm locking this one. Any other responses/questions on validations you can post to that thread.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.