Spinning Sensation

Previous topic - Next topic

CRUNCHO

Ok so when im attempting to AP i usually lay down and focus deep on the blackness that i see around me and after 10mins of doing that i get this spinning feeling, its not my whole body spinning just my head. Also while feeling this spinning sensation the blackness starts twirling or spinning also and different colors start to form, i'll then feel myself getting excited with my heart pumping fast. This lasts for like 3-4 minutes then it all stops and im back just laying there   :| 8-)

What do you all think ?

lillymoon

Quote from: CRUNCHO on May 23, 2015, 18:58:38
Ok so when im attempting to AP i usually lay down and focus deep on the blackness that i see around me and after 10mins of doing that i get this spinning feeling, its not my whole body spinning just my head. Also while feeling this spinning sensation the blackness starts twirling or spinning also and different colors start to form, i'll then feel myself getting excited with my heart pumping fast. This lasts for like 3-4 minutes then it all stops and im back just laying there   :| 8-)

What do you all think ?

Don't get discouraged because you just stopped and then just started laying there. I have learnt that with every experience I have just to enjoy it because one way or another we're progressing and learning! :-) When sensations start to kick in and I start to see visuals I just sit back and relax and try to let myself sink into the feelings, If done correctly I will only go into a deeper state!  Just keep practising and remember, Enjoy the experience!  :wink:  

Xanth

Well, first, you're going to have to get a hold the excitement thing.  Gotta stay relaxed and calm.  Makes things easier.  :)

CRUNCHO

Quote from: Xanth on May 23, 2015, 20:15:35
Well, first, you're going to have to get a hold the excitement thing.  Gotta stay relaxed and calm.  Makes things easier.  :)

Yea im working on it

FuzzyQuills

Quote from: CRUNCHO on May 24, 2015, 05:28:05
Yea im working on it
Good luck! :) You were definitely close to entering the right state to project, so keep it up!
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Trepkos

The spinning sensation comes about as a result of your concentration. It sounds like you can concentrate very well, but maybe a little too hard, that explains the spinning sensation. You should strive for a more balanced approach. But this you will learn in time by yourself.

CRUNCHO

Thanks for the replys, learned a little something.