Spirit guides? and AP

Previous topic - Next topic

ashsek

i have seen over many topics about spirit guides but i couldn't figure what they actually are. so my question is

1) what are spirit guides

2)how would i find my spirit guide

AAAAAAAA

Your guide is someone very important to you. Someone who is similar to you, and someone who helps you in ways you dont even know sometimes.

You go about finding them by simply looking for them with a straight head.

ashsek

thats what i want to know how to see my spirit guide how it looks like . on this forum someones spirit guide looks like dragon someone like alien . so i want to know how they see their spirit guides i am not able to see any person except me ?

Lost soul

I was also wondering what do they do exactly
i mean sometimes i see people suffers so badly that makes me doubt there are any guardians are watching them
like children dying from a very painful cancer that happens all the time
i do believe in spirituality but sometimes there are things i cant explain it to my self
My master teaches me how to control my reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

Xanth

Everyone would benefit here from this alternative,  logical perspective on "Spirit Guides":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFQJgEampCI

mcdwg

Quote from: Lost soul on April 09, 2014, 05:39:37
i mean sometimes i see people suffers so badly that makes me doubt there are any guardians are watching them
i do believe in spirituality but sometimes there are things i cant explain it to my self

I think even those that have it so bad in this physical life chose to have the circumstances to have that experience, our inner self, higher self whatever you want to call it only see it as a experience and that's where the guides come in to help us through them.  You can even see children with cancer smiling and more than often making the most out of their situation not because they want to be tough little soldiers but because they are kids and that is their nature, they might not worry as much as an adult, on the other hand you have a billionaire that loses half his fortune and kills himself because he thinks life has ended for him, and according to him the pain of losing so much is unbearable so in some ways suffering, pain may be subjective and in the end all we go through are experiences.

my two cents

ashsek

Yesterday i dont know what exactly happened . at night while in bed i was trying to meditate and i went into deep meditation and while meditating i asked myself a question.. what is the reality behind god? then there came a huge man -type beast wearing white gown ghost type gown his face was half covered with gown and other face was dark only top of his body was visible and he was standing in a dark room and he answered my questions and 2-3 more questions correctly like what i wanted it was a very pleasant experience and i feeled energetic after that .

so i want to know was he my spirit guide.. or something else

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Lost soul on April 09, 2014, 05:39:37

Your guide isn't always there to cradle you. Your guide is not always a god. They aren't going to snap their fingers and have you cured of any illnesses, even as much as they'd like to. They are called GUIDES for a reason. They don't freaking do everything for you, or else they really wouldn't be guiding you. My guide doesn't do everything for me either. But she is still very sweet. She's on my best friends list, lol. And they can appear to you however they wish. Mine appears to me as a human.

ashsek

so i want to know our guides alredy have names or we name them as our wish .....

hypnotist1

Spirit Guides where once humans living on the earth experiencing everything that we go through so they are better as guides then angles because angles never lived on the earth or experienced life struggles the way spirit guides have done.  Hope this helps.  Plus everyone has 2 main spirit guides.

ashsek

that didnt answered my question

Xanth

This is my beef with this subject...
Quote from: hypnotist1 on June 27, 2014, 17:07:58
Spirit Guides where once humans living on the earth experiencing everything that we go through so they are better as guides then angles because angles never lived on the earth or experienced life struggles the way spirit guides have done.  Hope this helps.  Plus everyone has 2 main spirit guides.
Is this something you KNOW or something you've READ?

Volgerle

Quote from: hypnotist1 on June 27, 2014, 17:07:58
Spirit Guides where once humans living on the earth experiencing everything that we go through so they are better as guides then angles because angles never lived on the earth or experienced life struggles the way spirit guides have done.

Seems reasonable to assume.

They are sentient beings to me too. It's my impression from interacting with them.

It's also what many people bring back when they undergo regression hypnosis. The data is pretty consistent in many books from many different writers (Cannon, Newton, Weiss, and many more). Also about the difference to angels. I would rather see angels as some 'programs' than guides. Just my impression. Imight be wrong though and angels might also be "persons" in a way, just closer to Source.

As regards to "read" vs "experience" comment: Yes, about regression is to be "read" then (as we do with books) unless you undergo one yourself. However, what you read is about a consistent experience and info by many many people.

Btw, a while ago, Mr Campbell wrote in his own MBT forum about guides of his own and they come across as pretty 'sentient' beings instead of "computer programs". One friend and guide of him, called "Thor" even incarnated together with him in other lives. Yes ... so says Mr. Tom Campbell. He thus agrees that at least 'some' of them might be sentient beings.  :wink: - I am too lazy to provide the links now but I could search for it somewhere if requested (might have it bookmarked somewhere).

Let's not make anything a dogma here again please. If one is comfortable with seeing one's guides only as programs, it is fine. It's a psychological thing and has to do with pride a lot. Some people don't want to accept help from "someone". Thus it is easier to downgrade this helper to a "thing" or tool or whatever. That's fine too if it helps your ego.  :wink:

However, the reality of them seems imv hint to another direction. They seem to be "persons" / souls themselves.

Yes, on a higher level we are all ONE and one can of course say that the "LCS" provides them for your help. But this constant semantic shift to the upper level in discussions is not helpful really. It's like saying that all birds are animals, so why discuss their different species now after all? :wink:

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: ashsek on June 27, 2014, 15:58:19
so i want to know our guides alredy have names or we name them as our wish .....

They already have names. Again, they are beings just like you and I....

Quote from: Xanth on June 27, 2014, 18:02:47
This is my beef with this subject...Is this something you KNOW or something you've READ?

Angels HAVE experienced the struggles here on Earth. On top of that, I'm not sure about everyone having two main guides, but it is true that our guides were once here on this Earth, and... still are. I don't know about your reincarnations specifically, but for me, as far as guides go, I usually switch off. I'm currently someone who is being guided, rather than being a guide. But guides can have guides too. Just like how therapists have therapists, lol.

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on June 27, 2014, 20:42:56
Angels HAVE experienced the struggles here on Earth. On top of that, I'm not sure about everyone having two main guides, but it is true that our guides were once here on this Earth, and... still are. I don't know about your reincarnations specifically, but for me, as far as guides go, I usually switch off. I'm currently someone who is being guided, rather than being a guide. But guides can have guides too. Just like how therapists have therapists, lol.
So all of this is fact then!  So sorry, my mistake. 

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Xanth on June 27, 2014, 21:30:07
So all of this is fact then!  So sorry, my mistake. 

Well I said I don't know about your reincarnation, specifically. It could be the exact opposite for how it works for you, but generally speaking, that's how it is. To sum it up, angels and guides both exist, and they are both beings who have been on Earth.

Jdeadevil

I don't think my spirit guide would appreciate meeting with me, I might slap him about five times just to vent, screaming about life's problems.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Jdeadevil on June 27, 2014, 22:15:08
I don't think my spirit guide would appreciate meeting with me, I might slap him about five times just to vent, screaming about life's problems.

Haha. They already know. They have been with you since the day you were born. If not, they'd still be glad to at least listen, as long as you don't actually slap her.

Xanth

Someone apparently doesn't know the difference between beliefs and facts...  ok then just thought I'd get that out there, please continue.

Astralsuzy

Quote from: ashsek on June 27, 2014, 04:56:56
Yesterday i dont know what exactly happened . at night while in bed i was trying to meditate and i went into deep meditation and while meditating i asked myself a question.. what is the reality behind god? then there came a huge man -type beast wearing white gown ghost type gown his face was half covered with gown and other face was dark only top of his body was visible and he was standing in a dark room and he answered my questions and 2-3 more questions correctly like what i wanted it was a very pleasant experience and i feeled energetic after that .

When you can see things when you are meditating you can ap if you want to.   You just have to get out of your body. 

Sagar

How I found my spirit guide was by asking for help.  I was pretty new to Astral Projection and was doing energy work and asked if there was anyone who could help me, and instantly got a rush of energy through my legs.  Since then I have felt my guide's presence, and have noticed his help.  I'm sure certain people have the unique problems they do solely because they need to learn things.  In regard to my guide, his name is Sagar.  The night I got the energy rush after calling out for help there was this voice pounding in my head saying "Sagar" over and over again.  Of course, when I looked up the word it meant "great friend willing to help" in Hindu which was very interesting because I only know English.  Maybe this isnt so much of a name, but more of a title but it's what I refer to him as.  It seems to be a fitting title/name because when I talk to him I get answers in the form of surges of energy.  In my dreams when I am with him, he appears as a man.  And in regards to having 2 spirit guides, I have no idea because I have just met one and only felt one. 
For the Love

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Xanth on June 27, 2014, 22:39:03
Someone apparently doesn't know the difference between beliefs and facts...  ok then just thought I'd get that out there, please continue.

And who is that? lol.

ashsek

what about my question guys

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: ashsek on June 27, 2014, 04:56:56

The only way to know is to ask him. Could have been, or maybe it was just another spirit who happened to know the answer to your questions. Next time you see him, try and remember to ask him.

Dreamshards

Open yourself up to guidance and your spirit guide will appear to you. It could be in your dreams, in meditation, or the feeling that someone is watching over you in waking life. Like the other members have said, they are there to guide you but ultimately push you to experience life through trial and error on your own. No one can say where exactly they come from, though they seem to reside on another plane (or multiple planes) such as the astral which of course is linked with the physical so we might feel their presence or see them out of the corner of our eye. This is just from my experience.

When I was really young and going through some horrible issues that made me very unsure of life, me guide would regularly appear in my dreams. His appearance (hair, clothes, etc.) would usually be like someone I am close to in waking life. I think he did this as to not try and freak me out. It kind of aggravated me though. He has also been there though meditation when I was seeking out answers. This was very helpful. He gave me advice but ultimately had me discover the answers myself.