Spirit guides? and AP

Previous topic - Next topic

ashsek

ohk.... i feel some sensations everytime that someone is watching me im not alone in this room

btw i have another question....

Quoteyesterday at night i was trying to astral project although i had never been able to astral project till now .but yesterday when i was trying i went into deep relaxation and after sometime my body was doing sleep tests on me gaining strength i passed them all then after that i was seeing some strange patterns my eyes were closed they were swirling patterns. and after a short amount to time my eyes were moving on their own and some scenes were coming and going through my eyes as if i was dreaming like i was watching a movie when i tried to open my eyes my eye lids were very heavy and they didn't want to be opened ..... ten i got tired and broke all of this and went to sleep

Was i going in the right direction for astral projection ? also i want to know how close i was in astral projection? and what should i do next in order to astral project.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: ashsek on June 29, 2014, 01:19:09
ohk.... i feel some sensations everytime that someone is watching me im not alone in this room

btw i have another question....

Yes, you were headed in the right direction. You were on the verge of a projection. You were in sleep paralysis and thus having hypnagogic hallucinations. Don't TRY to open your eyes. They will either open on their own, or you will be able to see through your eyelids. Or you will be able to use your third eye to see.

ashsek

i made a mistake i was moving my eyes and can feel that my eye lids were very heavy. my body was in sleep so what i should do in order to project after that

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: ashsek on June 29, 2014, 02:12:57
i made a mistake i was moving my eyes and can feel that my eye lids were very heavy. my body was in sleep so what i should do in order to project after that

Technically, you're already projecting in sleep paralysis, but it's not really a "full" projection. Find a way to create a divergence between your physical and astral body.

ashsek

so i must try something like exit techniques at that point to seprate me from my body

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: ashsek on June 29, 2014, 04:27:59
so i must try something like exit techniques at that point to seprate me from my body

Yes, but don't worry about all that crazy stuff about imagining some kind of rope hanging from your ceiling, or whatever. It's actually a lot more simple than everybody likes to make it seem. Of course, if that crazy rope method works for you, than by all means use it.

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on June 29, 2014, 02:58:21
Technically, you're already projecting in sleep paralysis, but it's not really a "full" projection. Find a way to create a divergence between your physical and astral body.
Actually, there is some good anecdotal evidence that suggests when you "awaken" in sleep paralysis that the experience is ENTIRELY a projection.  That you don't REALLY awaken at all and you remain in a non-physical environment instead.  That being the case, stop "trying" to get up and just GET UP.  :)

However, if you believe you're a spirit inside a body that needs to "get out" first... then you've added a layer of complexity to your troubles.  Beliefs...

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Xanth on June 29, 2014, 12:26:26
Actually, there is some good anecdotal evidence that suggests when you "awaken" in sleep paralysis that the experience is ENTIRELY a projection.  That you don't REALLY awaken at all and you remain in a non-physical environment instead.  That being the case, stop "trying" to get up and just GET UP.  :)

However, if you believe you're a spirit inside a body that needs to "get out" first... then you've added a layer of complexity to your troubles.  Beliefs...

Well that's what I mean. If you're not out of body it's not really a "full projection" . Maybe the belief that you're a spirit does add an extra "layer", but it certainly has it's advantages.

ashsek

so what basically should i do after getting in that stage again tonight

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: ashsek on June 29, 2014, 14:22:06

try focusing on the chakra above you. That's another method that works pretty well.

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on June 29, 2014, 14:06:20
Well that's what I mean. If you're not out of body it's not really a "full projection" . Maybe the belief that you're a spirit does add an extra "layer", but it certainly has it's advantages.
That's not what I mean.

I'm suggesting that you're never IN a body to begin with.  Not even now while you're physically awake.
There's no such thing as a "full projection" because you can't be anything OTHER THAN projected.  

Holding a belief that you're a spirit inhabiting a physical body just means you have that extra trouble.  I see no advantages to adding more complexity to a simple process.

Quote from: ashsek on June 29, 2014, 14:22:06
That's the problem most people come up against.  They always think that they need to do something at a certain point.

Just keep doing whatever you were doing when you got to that point.  Just continue the process of moving within and away from this physical reality.

ashsek

ohk but how to go in astral plane and fly . i want to know after projecting first time can i go anywhere any faar away for first time i must roam in my room only

Xanth

Quote from: ashsek on June 29, 2014, 15:04:39
ohk but how to go in astral plane and fly . i want to know after projecting first time can i go anywhere any faar away for first time i must roam in my room only
You'll already be there.  You're too caught up in labels right now... just experience the non-physical in any capacity which it wants to show you.

ashsek

so .....  :? i still cant under stand

like i have read on each and every possible sites that you need to imagine getting out of your body and getting up and bla bla bla those exit techniques to get out of your body what i need to do ..... :|

ashsek

any one as a answer what should i do

Xanth

I'm giving you an answer.  Do whatever you want to do after you project.  You are your own limitations and if you keep asking of other people what you should do then you'll never go any further than that.

Just experience.  Get out there and go go go!  :)

ashsek

biggest question is how do i project

Xanth

Quote from: ashsek on July 01, 2014, 12:46:31
biggest question is how do i project
I have PM'd you.  :)

Szaxx

You were guided to the required answers so next time you follow the same course for more answers.
To supply the answers directly wouldn't teach you HOW to look for them yourself.
Clever arn't they?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

ashsek

Im totally confused about what to do ? I enter into sleep state , sleep paralysis and my body is sleeping
But what to do after that anything I do gives me negative results . So what basically I should do .......

Xanth

Quote from: ashsek on July 04, 2014, 14:28:38
Im totally confused about what to do ? I enter into sleep state , sleep paralysis and my body is sleeping
But what to do after that anything I do gives me negative results . So what basically I should do .......
You have an entire forum of answers here.

Perhaps waiting for someone to give you an answer isn't what you should be doing?
Try searching through this forum and see if you can find what to do.

ashsek

Unfortunately I have tried each and every possible way each exit method .... perhaps I think I should find my own way but I have no idea what to do

Xanth

Quote from: ashsek on July 04, 2014, 14:44:27
Unfortunately I have tried each and every possible way each exit method .... perhaps I think I should find my own way but I have no idea what to do
I'd suggest just meditating then. 
Just find a good place to sit down - I find a recliner chair best, as you can "kind of" lie down, without actually lying down - and just meditate.

There are a lot of resources here and on my own website/forums for how to meditate.

Meditation is the foundation that everyone needs to learn if you're to attempt conscious projections.
If you're wanting to have spontaneous projections, then you don't need to learn to meditate so much, but it does still vastly helps.  :)

Ellury

Quote from: Xanth on June 29, 2014, 12:26:26

Man i wish i knew about this as a kid, the whole sleep paralysis thing scared me to death, and i would do everything to try and wake up my body. Usually I could see anything above , like the ceiling fan. I think there was one time I woke up to sleep paralysis and heard a dog barking and there wasn't a ceiling fan (I have always had ceiling fans growing up) When I had got myself up form that. I was more confused about  where the dog went instead of the fact that I didn't have a dog.

DreambreaX

Quote from: hypnotist1 on June 27, 2014, 17:07:58
Spirit Guides where once humans living on the earth experiencing everything that we go through so they are better as guides then angles because angles never lived on the earth or experienced life struggles the way spirit guides have done.  Hope this helps.  Plus everyone has 2 main spirit guides.

is there any proof to this?