Spirit guides? and AP

Previous topic - Next topic

DreambreaX

in order to answer the OP.

I have been trying many night to project, but ALL OF THEM FAIL. I have try 100 times in night time and all fail

But try this!

1) after you sleep for 5-7 hours, set the wake up alarm

2) go to pee, a little drink and relax. after around 10 minutes - 60 minutes, you go to sleep again but WITH BIG INTENTION TO PROJECT, say this to yourself.

"When I sleep and dream, I will realized this is a dream, and start to project and fly with full conciousness"

repeat this many times.

after that with big intention to project, you just sleep, forget all techniques, the most important is BIG INTENTION to project.

I have achieve OBE by this. with full realization.

I believe you can do this within a weeks or months. try it everyday.

ashsek

hmm.... lets try this trick  :-)

spirited away

You had already set limitation on yourself when you say that you can't.  Confidence is everything.  I had exit many ways during SP.  I usually go a little deeper once I realize I am in SP.  Clear your thoughts and do not move a muscle. Continue to lay very still. You will either continue to see images or a vibration will kick in.  If vibration occurs, you may start utilizing the methods you already know or like many said before just simply get up and go. It is important to not open your eyes or the experience will be over.  If you continue to see images proceed with it and phase. BTW Szaxx has a great sticky here on the forum and would be a great read for you.  I came to this forum a little over a year ago looking for knowledge and found it.  Learning to AP isn't something that can be rushed. It takes time to experiment with different methods and see what works.  Deal with fear and being comfortable in darkness before starting a session is important also. As fear will hinder progress even if you reach SP. GL and update us. Would like to hear your progress
Boom chika wow wow!