Spiritual possesion

Previous topic - Next topic

SirMike

There is so much "rant" about how AP opens your body up for spiritual possession/demonic possession. I can't see that
being the case, because if you sleep and you have a lucid dream and "accidentally" leave your body.. well lets just say there
would be many cases about spiritual possession going around everywhere  :lol:

So I want YOUR opinion.. because majority rules  8-)

Do you think AP opens your body up to demonic possession while in the astral plane? or is it just a lot of TALK

Xanth

Quote from: SirMike on September 02, 2011, 04:01:45
There is so much "rant" about how AP opens your body up for spiritual possession/demonic possession. I can't see that
being the case, because if you sleep and you have a lucid dream and "accidentally" leave your body.. well lets just say there

Do you think AP opens your body up to demonic possession while in the astral plane? or is it just a lot of TALK
My opinion...
Short answer: No, you're 100% safe.
Long answer: Projections aren't contained to just "lucid" experiences and above.  Every dream is a non-physical experience... it's a non-physical experience where you don't realize you're in the non-physical.  You project each and every night of your life.  If possession was something common you'd hear more about it.  You don't.  Suffice to say, you're 100% safe.  To reinforce that belief in yourself... stop believing it, and stop KNOWING it.  :)

Stookie_

I've read a lot about peoples fear of it, but never one instance of it actually happening.

Xanth

Quote from: Stookie_ on September 02, 2011, 11:56:49
I've read a lot about peoples fear of it, but never one instance of it actually happening.
I will second that response.  Definitely.  :)

the8reader

ya if that was the case it would be like the movie the crazies.. haha people that become posesed, eather its all in there head or they really allowed something to get in..
is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

astraladdict

More incidious stuff -___- No, your physical body is not an empty shell when you project, and no an evil entity cannot take possession of you. They can however, influence you... but nowadays how many evil influences do we cross in our paths?

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

SirMike

I've never saw insidious for the same reason   :-D

Boom

Quote from: SirMike on September 02, 2011, 23:11:07
I've never saw insidious for the same reason   :-D

Its worth watching for the amusing Darth Vador part :)   Had me tinkling myself did that!

But yeah agree with the others. The idea of posession seems to come from the movies if you ask me.  I also believe we have more chance of being influenced in the physical waking life, than in any astral projection we may have.

Killa Rican

AS far as I have come across in my experiences and research. No, a Possession case happening from any form of astral travel does not happen, I wont say it's "impossible" but very unlikely.

Possession itself happens in stages to a point of getting severely life threatening, not only for yourself but others. It does not happen  instantly or overnight, and AP/LD alone will not "expose" you or leave you "vulnerable" in anyway.

Unless..You were already possessed, and then started to have nasty experiences in your astral travels as a result of the possession, then you ask what came first the chicken or the egg?  :evil:
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

CFTraveler

QuoteDo you think AP opens your body up to demonic possession while in the astral plane?
No.  It's like saying swimming in a pool full of sharks is more dangerous when you do it with your eyes open.

Lionheart

I only knew of one person in my life that I could actually label as "spiritually possessed". But, she got this way from delving in extreme ritual magic and extremely heavy drug use, as of heroin and speed. She messed around with the Necronomicon as a teenage, always trying rituals to better herself, whether it actually worked or she convinced herself it worked, she had to fight that demon for the rest of her life. I fought it for awhile along side her, but was easily overmatched. Today it would be a different story, but that's what learning is all about.

Killa Rican

Quote from: Lionheart on February 18, 2012, 19:10:38
I only knew of one person in my life that I could actually label as "spiritually possessed". But, she got this way from delving in extreme ritual magic and extremely heavy drug use, as of heroin and speed. She messed around with the Necronomicon as a teenage, always trying rituals to better herself, whether it actually worked or she convinced herself it worked, she had to fight that demon for the rest of her life. I fought it for awhile along side her, but was easily overmatched. Today it would be a different story, but that's what learning is all about.

Negative Entitys tend to encourage drug abuse. I'm sorry your friend had to live through that, to the point of living the rest of her life with that issue unresolved. I know that feeling. It's a shame that the number of people in this world in this century skilled and trained in removing demons/negs is 1 in a million...

Indeed we strive to keep on learning.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

majour ka

Quote from: SirMike on September 02, 2011, 04:01:45

I agree with you, just TALK...inspired by fear and imagination.

Xanth

Quote from: Killa Rican on February 18, 2012, 19:28:50
Negative Entitys tend to encourage drug abuse. I'm sorry your friend had to live through that, to the point of living the rest of her life with that issue unresolved. I know that feeling. It's a shame that the number of people in this world in this century skilled and trained in removing demons/negs is 1 in a million...

Indeed we strive to keep on learning.
There also comes a point when people have to begin to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming supposed external forces.

Killa Rican

Quote from: Xanth on February 20, 2012, 20:12:54
There also comes a point when people have to begin to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming supposed external forces.

Of course I agree everyone is responsible over self.. But I said those kind of forces ENCOURAGE IT. I Didn't say they were the primary cause of it. It's all case-by-case anyhow. :evil:

GetInThePuma

Quote from: Lionheart on February 18, 2012, 19:10:38

I don't have much experience so I could not say a thing about possession, but I have read a great deal and agree with the people that have had experiences, 100% safe as Tom always says you do not leave the body per say but shift your I/O to something else.

@Lionheart, How are ya m8 I don't post much but I have read tons of your posts and really enjoy your input it is well put together it really widens my view, would you mind maybe linking Necronomicon, I will Google as well, i'm interested in knowing more, why were you over-matched?(of course if it is personal I don't want to pry) and what gives you the confidence to say, "Today it would be a different story."

Lionheart

Thank you for the kind words. When I saw the signs and I mean signs that could not be ignored, such as her showing immense strength, speaking ion different tongues, growling while she slept, seen physically being thrashed on the bed with no body else in the room. I then talked to her family and found out the tortures her ex husband had put her through. I knew this was for real. The clincher was when I went out to find help I was told by a lady in our town to summon the members of the Great White Brotherhood, which is Queen Sananda, Michael, Uriel, Gabriel. Raphael and a couple of other names I can't remember now. Anyways, I did this while in bed with her and challenged the entity, my entire body started shaking violently, but I don't mean just inside like it is with symptoms of Phasing, I mean physically moving, like I was having a epileptic fit or something. I stood my ground and went deeper, she then awoke choking for air and I realized this entity was not going to leave unless it killed her. The moment it started to choke her I knew I was beat. I lost my apartment, her violence got me evicted. I lost my business. I almost ended up in the hospital due to physical/mental exhaustion. After she had left, I tried to learn more about what had happened. I read books, including the Necrinomicon, because I knew I needed to know the evil that was inside of her. I had a choice to stay on the dark end of things, but just as I was always being sucked into it, a light shone inside of me showing me the right way. I left home when I was 14 years old, a lot of abuse there. I learned from watching people for years. Everything you learn in life makes you one step stronger. After seeing the evil I saw it's weakness. It ruled totally by fear, but it cringed when light was present. Light is a symbol of truth, darkness is a symbol of fear. I know the light is always stronger. Today it wouldn't win, I am much stronger and wiser.
You can do a google search to find that book, I have no wish to speak of it.

GetInThePuma

Wow Lionheart, thanks for sharing m8 that is quite an experience, I'm glad that you have overcome all your strife and hope that I din't bring back too many bad memories, now more than ever I see how every event brings me closer to the light as well where I really want to be.

AstralBlogger

From my personal experiences I have realized that just like with anything else if you don't go into this carefully or do your own research things can happen. Also from my experience I have never come across anything that could even come close to possessing me. More then anything I think it is all in the mind but if you think you are going to get possessed your mind can reproduce the effect and make it seem that way. What I am trying to say is just be careful and go into this with a clear head and you will be absolutely fine take care and see you on the astral!
www.foreverether.com

Todays topic is about how to heal others while astral projecting!
http://foreverether.com/2012/02/25/astral-projection-and-astral-healing/

Twitter Account is foreverether join me and get updates daily