Spoke with 3 dead children!

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

I dont have time to write all the details of my dream,till the moment I saw this kids walk trough the fence,trough our yard and trough the next fence,and that reminded me of a pattern in my dreams(I've seen kids walk like ghost trough our fence before) and I called after them.To my surprise the came back!They were cute kids 1 boy and 2 girls,around 10 years old,smiling,red cheeks,never would have thought them ghosts.I asked for their names-first girl called herself Harry and the second Mussolini or Mussulina,maybe those were niknames,I dont remember what the boy said.As we spoke I tried to touch them and my hand went trough them,but second slower attempt was successful-I asked them how they died and Harry told me how her mother slapped her so hard she fell down a staircase and died.I dont remember the other 2 stories.I asked them if they can walk trough walls,and they confirmed,then asked that if I can see them does this make me medium and they confirmed.Later my focus collapsed and I woke up and wrote down fast the two names not to forget them.It looked like the RTZ all objects were 1 to 1 with reality counterparts.this was touching I wont forget it!  :-)
Who am I is not important...My message is...

desert-rat

If you see them again you might ask them why they stay on the earth plane and are not moving to higher planes . It looks like they know there dead . I would not think people this young would have much to keep then earth bound .

Simo

Maybe they dont know where to go?I dont know,I hope i see them again and ask them  :-)

roman67

That was an amazing experience. Is that your first experience? You have the abilities to communicate with the dead.

Simo

Quote from: roman67 on May 01, 2013, 01:46:30
That was an amazing experience. Is that your first experience? You have the abilities to communicate with the dead.

I've met many dead relatives while dreaming,but this was the first time i realized that and had a meaningful conversation  :-)

roman67

I have also met many dead relatives in dreams but never able to talk with anyone.

desert-rat

I met a dead girl friend in a dream in 93 .  I think this kind of dream is common . I think its the dead person coming back to say ever thing is all right .