Stopping the War

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

LOL, I had to share this one, as it is hilarious! I laughed so hard when I snapped back. I don't know what's with me and superheroes haha. I keep dreaming and APing with this theme.

So, last night before bed I said an affirmation that when I project, I will look for ways to stop the war. I did energy work earlier in the day sending love to all sides, even to the aggressors. I tried to open the aggressors' spirits to "see" who they really are, to shed the character just for a moment and see the true love within every spirit.  To see their entire existence on a grand scale. Maybe that will open their eyes and make them realize what they are doing with their actions.

I woke up in the AP state in the middle of the night. I just felt lifting up from my physical body and I said to myself "ok, it's happening. Let's do this". I gained vision, I was near the ceiling, wanted to go through, but it was solid. Then I flew through the window and out in the open air. Then I gave a command to be shown how to stop the war. I was teleported into a big building and who do you think comes out of one of the offices? the Hulk haha. I was like, OMG you have got to be kidding me. Then the Black Widow and Capitan America came. My sister was also there. I just messaged her to tell me if she had any strange dreams last night. Waiting to hear back.
Anyway, the black widow was putting on her weapons and said that we should prepare the jet. We went outside and I watched that huge plane pulling up. We all got in. The seats on the plane were a few rows but each two rows facing one another. Theer were a bunch of other Avengers there, Thor, Vision and the red headed witch. But I was interacting mainly with the Blavck Widow and Capitan America. They told me this mission had to succeed. I found the only available seat next to Capitan America. On the opposite row was my sister, the Black Widow, Hulk and then then others were farther away.
All of a sudden Capitan America placed his hand on my leg. I looked at him like "WTF is happening". He grabbed my left hand and held it. I didn't mind and I winked at my sister so she could see what was happening haha. I felt protected. It was a nice feeling.
Then the Black Widow started yapping, telling jokes, we were laughing, but she just wouldn't shut up. I was like, hey, focus, we are on a mission LOL.
Eventually, we reached some city and the Hulk activated one of the external weapons. He started shooting at something, but I couldn't see exactly what was the outside situation. Then I snapped back. I did not expect to be sent into such a scenario when I asked how to stop the war. Definitely interesting. I don't know if the situation in the physical was affected energetically by this play out and will manifest in something positive for the outcome of the war.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

LMBO, girl you just won't do, hahaha.

Good on you giving them all their marching orders.

Have you and the captain set a date yet? ;-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on March 07, 2022, 19:55:55
Have you and the captain set a date yet? ;-)

LOL, I will corner him next time I'm out. Nothing is impossible. I may get me a steady boyfriend in the astral haha
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Marzillian

One time i experienced something similar during an AP. My intention wasn't stopping a war however. I don't remember the technique i used to exit, but after dozing off i found myself flying over a dark and moonlit ocean. Then suddenly by itself, i flew upward very fast. In a moment i found myself in the cockpit of a military plane inside the electrical panel. You know, like when passing through a wall. Suddenly the whole thing malfunctioned (with sparks and all) and i heard the two pilots shouting that they were going down or something along those lines i don't remember. Then i woke up. But i never saw anything on the news about this afterwards, when i wanted feedback: makes sense in a lot of ways.

Another experience regarding war was a brief one. I suddenly found myself being put inside some machinery. It was like a giant metal suit with weaponry. When i 'clicked' in, i exited to an area that resembled another planet. I knew i was put in this thing by the greys. That was all, i woke up after this.

EDIT: I already posted the experience of the plane years ago under another name here. By the way i reread some of my
posts from back then: Christ, i was so full of BS back then.   :-)

LightBeam

Quote from: Marzillian on March 08, 2022, 04:07:47

By the way i reread some of my

That happens to all of us, as we build experience, we start realizing what these experiences truly are, and not what they appear to be at first glance. The multiverse and what consciousness exactly is, the journey of the soul, all that is far beyond our true comprehension while in characters. Totally normal. Even Robert Monroe and the other AP pioneers had changed their view of the non-physical over time.
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

My sister just responded to me. She said she had a dream about war and people but couldn't remember details. However, she said she woke up from that dream by a loud noise like someone was knocking on the door. She was on her back and felt paralyzed and she got scared, because her husband was at work for a night shift, and she was alone with the kids. They were asleep, so she freaked out about the knock on the door. But she knew that knock was not in the physical world.
Afterall, it turned out that both our spirits were in sync, and we participated in some events in the astral related to helping to stop the war. I was in full awareness because I practice AP techniques. She experienced it through the lenses of her subconsciousness in a dream state. My experience was interpreted through the filter of my human character, seeing the helpers as familiar superheroes. These entities may have no form at all, but for my interpretation, they did appear in forms of superheroes to me. Now the time perceiving factor plays a role here and the manifestation of inner energies may develop over time.
It is up to the collective consciousness though to manifest outcomes of global events. If most people are afraid, their wishes to stop the war will not have much effect. Wishes have no weight when comes to manifesting into the physical if there is fear of failure. Because fear itself is a strong creative force. I hope within the thoughts of the earthlings bravery and strength dominate above fear and hopelessness.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Marzillian

Quote from: LightBeam on March 08, 2022, 09:13:16
That happens to all of us, as we.........

Very kind of you. Thanks

I don't like the black widow though. Horrible creatures. I mean the girl yes, the other thing no.

QuoteThese entities may have no form at all, ........

Bingo !  

Except for the spider. There appeared one in my astral space recently, from when i talked to Nameless in a previous post. At some
point i said: "It's a spider thing in the end". Not much later i saw one, and today again, or something resembling it at least. Hideous.

Lumaza

Quote from: Marzillian on March 08, 2022, 04:07:47
EDIT: I already posted the experience of the plane years ago under another name here. By the way i reread some of my
Just curious, what was your former name here on the Pulse?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Marzillian

Quote from: Lumaza on March 11, 2022, 20:21:01
Just curious, what was your former name here on the Pulse?

Trepkos.

I was still in my second initiation back then. Some of the things i wrote were OK. But when
attempting to think logically, i failed most of the time, resulting in pseudo-logical monologues
which weren't even that good on themselves. Idealism. Faulty ambition. The tendency to crush
others' viewpoints and trying to mask it...

I'm not the same person anymore.